Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im done
Right so today HLIAS and A random guy called steezy were taking the p*** out of cancer and ebola saying my family has it and i got depression b4 from ppl saying that stuff please ban
[Image: image.png]
[img=800x200]file:///C:/Users/gay%20boy/Pictures/Watafak_Sig.png[/img]
This is really a bad news, I wish them healing, plz brother listen to the Quran It will alert you to psychological comfort, try not to lose anything , and call them from God alone healing them, really bad news Sad :'(
Gift From @EqAtOmBe (Thx Dude)
[Image: Morocco_Sig.png]
(09-07-2017, 06:49 PM)WATAFAK Wrote: Right so today HLIAS and A random guy called steezy were taking the p*** out of cancer and ebola saying my family has it and i got depression b4 from ppl saying that stuff please ban
[Image: image.png]

Hi there!

Sorry that you encountered some idiots... Sad But the system really has to choose a binary option for chat -- Do we let people chat? Or do we take it out, so people can't be idiots with it??

You're a better person than they are, so you have to fight that urge to become depressed! Nothing that someone says is necessarily true. You have to just ignore it.

Never let a fool know that they are bugging you, or affecting you. Often it will make them continue.

(If you have trouble with that, send me a private message, and lets talk? Or find anyone else to talk it over with... One should NEVER be depressed over a game!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
You can turn chat off, btw if you do not respond to that (or just turn the chat off) you wouldn't have to worry about it, they say shite about me as well, i just turn the chat off and don't get bothered (maybe target em a little for fun from my side (knowing that they'll rage even more). Wink
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Squirrel