Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come and Join us . FL Group on Discord
Hello and welcome to [FL] FrontLine _ Group! We are a social group on Discord, who like to hang out and have fun together.  We play agarioforums.io games. Like a family we  try to provide a fun and safe place for you to hang out. We are proud of our team name and wear our team tag with pride and honour. Our rule is "Be respectful, "Be Nice!" inside our group and to others out side of  our group and in game chat. You will be a guest until we upgrade you to FL Team member and then you will have access to all the channels. Please be patient. Sometimes we get very busy.  We don't team on the Agarioforums.io server (AGMA) the game board is to small, but all other servers we team. Come and join us and meet everybody. https://discord.gg/jGryfZ  This invite will expire after one day.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan
(09-07-2017, 03:53 AM)™ Chronic Wrote: Hello and welcome to [FL] FrontLine _ Group! We are a social group on Discord, who like to hang out and have fun together.  We play agarioforums.io games. Like a family we  try to provide a fun and safe place for you to hang out. We are proud of our team name and wear our team tag with pride and honour. Our rule is "Be respectful, "Be Nice!" inside our group and to others out side of  our group and in game chat. You will be a guest until we upgrade you to FL Team member and then you will have access to all the channels. Please be patient. Sometimes we get very busy.  We don't team on the Agarioforums.io server (AGMA) the game board is to small, but all other servers we team. Come and join us and meet everybody.  https://discord.gg/jGryfZ  This invite will expire after one day.

So you only want new members today?

~teeeeaaassse!~

I was thinking that if you got Nuggz over there, you'd see a bunch of people who had some interest! (But I'm not sure how much she's "back", since I'm so nocturnal....)

PS: I hope everyone realizes that I'm playing with am if I say something about your team name. (Like... calling you 'FLat', for example... lol. Like soda pop that was forgotten and left on a table.. hehe.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
just dab man and join the group bru

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • ™ Chronic