Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE LAGS
so for about 3 weeks im having HUGE LAGS everyday multiple times, lags that make my screen freeze and other players too, server crashes, disconnects, and lags that last forever and make the game unplayable (the delay between me moving my mouse and my cell moving in that direction is like 2 seconds). Is everyone experiencing this? Is there a fix? How long will this last, its super annoying and frustrating.

Would like to get an answer.

Thanks in advance Smile
It depends on what region you are playing from and also the amount of players or even bots. If there are many bots it may cause lag on some machines. It also depends on your Wifi connection. Also the issue may be in settings [Image: 0XiaPFZ.png]

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(09-04-2017, 01:26 PM)THICC cell Wrote: so for about 3 weeks im having HUGE LAGS everyday multiple times, lags that make my screen freeze and other players too, server crashes, disconnects, and lags that last forever and make the game unplayable (the delay between me moving my mouse and my cell moving in that direction is like 2 seconds). Is everyone experiencing this? Is there a fix? How long will this last, its super annoying and frustrating.

Would like to get an answer.

Thanks in advance Smile

Which game are you talking about?

I know that, typically, I never encounter lag in agma.io.

But I'm not even sure that you and I would be talking about the same game, in that case!

Patience, gwasshoppa! He who wishes your support (and maybe your money, lol), will find a way to cure consistent problems.

(But you should also do some investigating yourself, because it could easily be something that is caused by either your computer, quality of internet connection, or some companies network issue between you and the game site.)

And if you were talking about agar.io, then remember we're not their official Forum, we just have a domain name that sounds like we might be official!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Oh okay thought this was the official agario forum. Im talking about Agar.io. Its not my computer or my connection or something, EVERYONE in the server crashes and disconnects, you can see that coz all cells are just staying there and not moving which means they all disconnected (server crash). sometimes u can see that because after 5 minutes of waiting the server works again sometimes but all the others disconnect so their cells are still there but not moving. I have no lags in agma.io. never had lags or server crashes in agario but for 3 weeks now its horrible. i just had one again 3 minutes ago..
(09-05-2017, 08:08 AM)THICC cell Wrote: Oh okay thought this was the official agario forum. Im talking about Agar.io. Its not my computer or my connection or something, EVERYONE in the server crashes and disconnects, you can see that coz all cells are just staying there and not moving which means they all disconnected (server crash). sometimes u can see that because after 5 minutes of waiting the server works again sometimes but all the others disconnect so their cells are still there but not moving. I have no lags in agma.io. never had lags or server crashes in agario but for 3 weeks now its horrible. i just had one again 3 minutes ago..

Could I further guess that you're talking about their mobile game, that has the potions/etc?

The only advice I've heard to date was... just play the 5 min rush game, because it can usually last 5 mins before it crashes. (lol)

Or, you might want to give agma.io a whirl instead!

Hope that it all works out for ya!
(And you're always welcome to ask questions here! Even if we're not official for agar, most of us know the routine and workings of the game.)
Fight the Good Fight
(09-05-2017, 02:12 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Could I further guess that you're talking about their mobile game, that has the potions/etc?

The only advice I've heard to date was... just play the 5 min rush game, because it can usually last 5 mins before it crashes. (lol)

Or, you might want to give agma.io a whirl instead!

Hope that it all works out for ya!
(And you're always welcome to ask questions here! Even if we're not official for agar, most of us know the routine and workings of the game.)

Don’t drag mobile Agario into this conversation! The mobile game has been running smooth these days. The web version has all the problems. I doubt Miniclip commits many resources to the original game with the current user base.

Eventually, games like Agma.io will be the only option for web players.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-06-2017, 01:02 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: Don’t drag mobile Agario into this conversation! The mobile game has been running smooth these days. The web version has all the problems. I doubt Miniclip commits many resources to the original game with the current user base.

Eventually, games like Agma.io will be the only option for web players.

Thanks for letting me know, and I'm glad to hear their mobile version is better now.

People love to complain, but when people are satisfied with a game, a lot of the time, they just say nothing at all...

And I hadn't heard comments on it in awhile, so that makes sense now! Smile
Fight the Good Fight