Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update
Big Grin 
When is the next update of the game?

[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]
                                                  Thanks very much, @EqAtOmBe
                                                   for skin and signature, kiss 
(09-02-2017, 12:47 PM)Shimamura :3 Wrote: When is the next update of the game?

I guess you're talkng about 'AGMA', right?

Since that's the one @Sora funds and controls.

But if you're talking about MoneyClip's "Agar" game... we're just a bunch of people who started playing that game, and have nuttin' to do with the game officially.

If you're tired of agar, do what we did -- try agma.io! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
(09-02-2017, 12:47 PM)Shimamura :3 Wrote: When is the next update of the game?

sadly it is unknown when the update will be. The next update may include more skin options
[Image: large.gif]

Quote of The week
“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”
I speak about agma.io, which started to be a addicted game for me since i have lvl 40 and i play everyday, i stopped playing agar

Some small updates coming every once in a while. We talked about some in PM, Shimamura.
Perhaps you guys would want a changelog on the agma page to know what's new every time there's an update?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Breakfast
(09-04-2017, 12:24 PM)Sora Wrote: Some small updates coming every once in a while. We talked about some in PM, Shimamura.
Perhaps you guys would want a changelog on the agma page to know what's new every time there's an update?

A changelog will be good

(09-04-2017, 12:24 PM)Sora Wrote: Some small updates coming every once in a while. We talked about some in PM, Shimamura.

That would be good. or even a news bar with text for the forums with updates
[Image: large.gif]

Quote of The week
“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • QueenHeather
its a very good idea thanks Smile