Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TB -TeamBusters !
Hello everyone!

I am Demone, a fighter coming from hell!

In a time of darkness, when teamers are roaming around, a light is born. With my friend FullMetal, we decided to combine our force to create what is the last bastion of resistance , TeamBusters !

As some have seen lately, there is a new "clan" TB appearing on Agf and Agma. I put between quotes as I consider ourselves more like a regrouping of players solos who like to face random teams! I remain faithful to myself as well as players who will integrate my "clan"!

What is TB ?? It is TeamBusters, a group of good solo players who like to face teams, especially when they take possession of the field by teaming and eating everyone around! In fact, the game remains the same for me but I display as a solo as I used to do.

Of course TB does not team! Each of our members fight each others  (and yes I like to eat FullMetalcircle ... ; p) but in the event of an invasion, we unite our forces until the team is cleared , if you desire it of course Wink Notice to the interested!

So if you are a good solo player and like to face and defeat teams, you can write to me in pv! Come and have fun! You will be full tested ( :Big Grin !!!) I'm selective I warn you! Wink

Nothing changed for me I always had that attitude and mindset! When I see two teamers
to grab the ground I have only one desire ... eat them! Wink ♥♥♥ Good game! And never forget ... it's just a game!

Démone 
[-] The following 7 users Like Démone's post:
  • Arrowfeather, Demon King, EqAtOmBe , mcgirt, Squirrel , Sugar, ⊕ ḾᙈƝᑥꀌ!Σ ⊕
"emphatically waiving arms", pick me, pick me!
[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like mcgirt's post:
  • Démone, EqAtOmBe
(08-30-2017, 12:01 AM)mcgirt Wrote: "emphatically waiving arms", pick me, pick me!

You are welcomeeeeeeeeeeee senior !!!!!  Welcome in my hell Wink Have fun !!!  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Démone's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
lol l guess l'm in. l know l said l'm done with clans... lots of people will probably hold me to that. but seeing that its you and FMC. Two of the nicest people in the game... l want to join. l am against the teamers as you know. l want people to have a mindset of being able to do it themselves without another persons help.
So do l still need to apply? lol 
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 2 users Like Sugar's post:
  • Démone, EqAtOmBe
(08-30-2017, 03:05 AM)Sugar Wrote: lol l guess l'm in. l know l said l'm done with clans... lots of people will probably hold me to that. but seeing that its you and FMC. Two of the nicest people in the game... l want to join. l am against the teamers as you know. l want people to have a mindset of being able to do it themselves without another persons help.
So do l still need to apply? lol 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Sugar!!!

I feel my sugar level will go up ... lollll

I save you the stress of exams: D lollll

Yeah ! Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in my hell ! ♥
  • Sugar
Can i come?

[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]
                                                  Thanks very much, @EqAtOmBe
                                                   for skin and signature, kiss 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shimamura :3's post:
  • Démone
Eeeeeeeeuuuuuuuu....noble cause. I'm game, if you'll have me. XD
[Image: NAM92Fr.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ⊕ ḾᙈƝᑥꀌ!Σ ⊕'s post:
  • Démone, Sugar
(08-30-2017, 12:33 PM)Shimamura :3 Wrote: Can i come?

Hellooooooooooooo Shimamura !

I will send you a private message ! Thanks !

(08-30-2017, 04:27 PM)⊕ ḾᙈƝᑥꀌ!Σ ⊕ Wrote: Eeeeeeeeuuuuuuuu....noble cause.   I'm game, if you'll have me.  XD

Euuuuuu .......
Euuuuuuuuuu .......
Euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ........
Euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ........

OMG !!! OMG !!! OMG !!! Munchie !!! Big Grin you will always have the gift to surprise me !!! Of course !
(08-29-2017, 03:40 AM)Démone Wrote: Hello everyone!

I am Demone, a fighter coming from hell!

In a time of darkness, when teamers are roaming around, a light is born. With my friend FullMetal, we decided to combine our force to create what is the last bastion of resistance , TeamBusters !

As some have seen lately, there is a new "clan" TB appearing on Agf and Agma. I put between quotes as I consider ourselves more like a regrouping of players solos who like to face random teams! I remain faithful to myself as well as players who will integrate my "clan"!

What is TB ?? It is TeamBusters, a group of good solo players who like to face teams, especially when they take possession of the field by teaming and eating everyone around! In fact, the game remains the same for me but I display as a solo as I used to do.

Of course TB does not team! Each of our members fight each others  (and yes I like to eat FullMetalcircle ... ; p) but in the event of an invasion, we unite our forces until the team is cleared , if you desire it of course Wink Notice to the interested!

So if you are a good solo player and like to face and defeat teams, you can write to me in pv! Come and have fun! You will be full tested ( :Big Grin !!!) I'm selective I warn you! Wink

Nothing changed for me I always had that attitude and mindset! When I see two teamers
to grab the ground I have only one desire ... eat them! Wink ♥♥♥ Good game! And never forget ... it's just a game!

Démone 

I still wear the name of a different clan that is... basically non-existent. So doesn't that mean I'm still a Solo guy? (lol)

How about I cheer TB on from the Chat? Wink

And I could cue the music,

"Who ya gonna call....

GOAT BUSTERRRS!"

Wait. That's not right.

PS: If you came out of HELL to beat teamers... doesn't that make the teams the good guys??!?!

Just checkin'! Don't kill the cute harmless furry rodent! hehe
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Breakfast , Démone
(08-31-2017, 05:42 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I still wear the name of a different clan that is... basically non-existent. So doesn't that mean I'm still a Solo guy? (lol)

"Who ya gonna call....

GOAT BUSTERRRS!"

Wait. That's not right.

PS: If you came out of HELL to beat teamers... doesn't that make the teams the good guys??!?!

I wanted above all to clarify because several wondered when seeing TB on the game what it meant. I am not the one who provokes ... but riposte ...Wink I always remain the same, I always like to face random teams and indeed there are good ones, a beautiful challenge for me!

If you squirrel hold a marshmallow between your paws ... it is not said that I will not eat you hihihihihihihi
See you on the game ;Wink
  • ™ Chronic
(09-03-2017, 03:01 PM)Démone Wrote: I wanted above all to clarify because several wondered when seeing TB on the game what it meant. I am not the one who provokes ... but riposte ...Wink I always remain the same, I always like to face random teams and indeed there are good ones, a beautiful challenge for me!

If you squirrel hold a marshmallow between your paws ... it is not said that I will not eat you hihihihihihihi

lol! NooOooOooOo!! Not marshmallows -- I refuse to hold onne, or go near one!

(Inside family joke. ~smirk~)

I wiould never team... but I'm with any who would team just to get rid of a teamer.

I wouldn't be good at it myself, though.

I would be better off ribbing them from the chat. getting them angry and inciting a few mistakes. (lol)

But judging by the 'leaderboard' of late, I'd say that you have a pretty good chance of seeing some people who will play for TB while a pair of the crazy teamers are on...

It would be nice to cheer you on, and taunt the dead dudes afterwards. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Démone, EqAtOmBe
Do we get a swanky TB tag? lol - i can be the new king of bling! Wink
[Image: NAM92Fr.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ⊕ ḾᙈƝᑥꀌ!Σ ⊕'s post:
  • Démone
(09-08-2017, 08:27 PM)⊕ ḾᙈƝᑥꀌ!Σ ⊕ Wrote: Do we get a swanky TB tag?   lol - i can be the new king of bling!   Wink

here's TB tag > Cry
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • ⊕ ḾᙈƝᑥꀌ!Σ ⊕
(09-03-2017, 03:01 PM)Démone Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 05:42 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I still wear the name of a different clan that is... basically non-existent. So doesn't that mean I'm still a Solo guy? (lol)

"Who ya gonna call....

GOAT BUSTERRRS!"

Wait. That's not right.

I wanted above all to clarify because several wondered when seeing TB on the game what it meant. I am not the one who provokes ... but riposte ...Wink I always remain the same, I always like to face random teams and indeed there are good ones, a beautiful challenge for me!

Bullies have personal issues.
Sure, and FL stands for "Fucking losers" this is retarded. Why don't you two battle it out like NL and AD taunting is stupid, you guys are rude as well you and the FL gang. Basically no one can win this insult war.

TM, all you've done in this community is bring trouble with your clans and such, you've had three I believe Front Liners being your third and the other two you had like with the one you had with CN went to trash because of this shit. Why not just play against each other instead of these pitty insults.

[-] The following 2 users Like Final's post:
  • Demon King, Sugar