Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
⦕RAP⦖ Clan RECRUITING[OPEN]
YOU WILL UNLOCK THE FULL TAG WHEN YOU JOIN INSTEAD OF NORMAL RAP WE HAVE FANCY WRITING THE FORUMS JUST WONT EXCEPT IT! 
THANKS FOR CLICKING WHILE I CAN ADVERT I WILL CHECK OUT THE DISCORD MAIN THING!  https://discord.gg/HYEbUwW also We are in need of a Forums if you have one please Pm / DM Me Thanks!
Hello all i have had a massive update to my clan we have changed names from SsP To 
⦕RAP⦖ so i hope you respect my desicion

Before we get into anything

The clan is based on all gamemodes so FFA , TEAM , EXPERIMENTAL AND PARTY , WE ALSO PLAY GAVER.IO Agma.io Agar.io Dual-agar and last but not least Gota.io

Requirements

You need to be 25+ LVL this only counts for Agar.io

You need Discord

You need to Be 13+

Be able to play agar.io /With teams
------------------------------------------
Rules.
--------
Respect others

Be active ecleast 1-2+  a day 

Be active on Discord so Team mates can Play with you.

No disrespecting 

No teaming with other teams we r at war with or any teams

These are all the Rules for the Time Being.

If i have Missed anything i do apologize And i look forward to seeing you out 

And the Clan Tag is 

⦕RAP⦖ You will access this when you get accepted to the Clan 

Discord is :https://discord.gg/HYEbUwW                   

Basic Information:

When you join the clan you will be given a rank called GUEST When you are guest i want you to ask Moderators , Admins , Co owners , Trainers and the Managers to train you one shall respond if none do respond DM Me my name will be ⦕?????⦖ ÏηイΣηšÏ℣ℇ  then you will out go tryouts ;
You have to know how to Trick split , Split run , Popsplit , if you dont please Mention this to trainers and we will get them to help you with your new skills 

We also need a Clan logo so if someone Would be awesome and make us a Clan logo Then that would be amazing doesnt have to ave like 5 days or 1 day put into it we just need a Clan logo for the time being or even forever. Thanks all Hope to see you in the squad have fun. 

Before i let you legends go ive got to say something, " i know the Clan needs alot doing but when its done it will be the Best of the Best and Im not ever gonna give up on this clan or Agar.io" Thanks!
Best of Luck, ⦕RAP⦖ ÏηイΣηšÏ℣ℇ p.s You have to have Discord! Thanks if u read this ily ahh
Never give up if something doesnt go right TRY AND TRY AGAIN until you make it right

And Dont let anybody stop you!

⦕RAP⦖ Clan Discord link https://discord.gg/HYEbUwW
[-] The following 1 user Likes intensive's post:
  • ahtisham
Good luck with your clan, and I hope that you manage to gather a number of people to play with and have fun with!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • intensive
(08-24-2017, 09:03 PM)intensive Wrote: YOU WILL UNLOCK THE FULL TAG WHEN YOU JOIN INSTEAD OF NORMAL RAP WE HAVE FANCY WRITING THE FORUMS JUST WONT EXCEPT IT! 
THANKS FOR CLICKING WHILE I CAN ADVERT I WILL CHECK OUT THE DISCORD MAIN THING!  https://discord.gg/HYEbUwW also We are in need of a Forums if you have one please Pm / DM Me Thanks!
Hello all i have had a massive update to my clan we have changed names from SsP To 

The clan is based on all gamemodes so FFA , TEAM , EXPERIMENTAL AND PARTY , WE ALSO PLAY GAVER.IO Agma.io Agar.io Dual-agar and last but not least Gota.io
hello
i m 14 years old and my lvl in agma.io is 34 'and my lvl in agar.io is 33
can i join your clan plz ?
Requirements

You need Discord

You need to Be 13+

Rules.
--------
Respect others

No disrespecting 

And the Clan Tag is 

Basic Information:

When you join the clan you will be given a rank called GUEST When you are guest i want you to ask Moderators , Admins , Co owners , Trainers and the Managers to train you one shall respond if none do respond DM Me my name will be ⦕?????⦖ ÏηイΣηšÏ℣ℇ  then you will out go tryouts ;
You have to know how to Trick split , Split run , Popsplit , if you dont please Mention this to trainers and we will get them to help you with your new skills 

We also need a Clan logo so if someone Would be awesome and make us a Clan logo Then that would be amazing doesnt have to ave like 5 days or 1 day put into it we just need a Clan logo for the time being or even forever. Thanks all Hope to see you in the squad have fun. 

Before i let you legends go ive got to say something, " i know the Clan needs alot doing but when its done it will be the Best of the Best and Im not ever gonna give up on this clan or Agar.io" Thanks!
Best of Luck, ⦕RAP⦖ ÏηイΣηšÏ℣ℇ p.s You have to have Discord! Thanks if u read this ily ahh
[-] The following 1 user Likes ahtisham's post:
  • Monia
Im a girl 14 years old. Im from Poland and im pro xD
[-] The following 2 users Like Monia's post:
  • ahtisham, Squirrel
(09-20-2017, 04:41 PM)ahtisham Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 09:03 PM)intensive Wrote: YOU WILL UNLOCK THE FULL TAG WHEN YOU JOIN INSTEAD OF NORMAL RAP WE HAVE FANCY WRITING THE FORUMS JUST WONT EXCEPT IT! 

hello
i m 14 years old and my lvl in agma.io is 34 'and my lvl in agar.io is 33
can i join your clan plz ?
Requirements

You need Discord

You need to Be 13+

Rules.
--------
Respect others

No disrespecting 

And the Clan Tag is 

Basic Information:

ok can i join ?
Please all if you have to ask me a question or about joining please join the Discord and @ me there thanks and i dont care if ur a girl or where you are from if u can speak english ur welcome and Other languages it will just be hard to communicate with others as english is our main language.
Never give up if something doesnt go right TRY AND TRY AGAIN until you make it right

And Dont let anybody stop you!

⦕RAP⦖ Clan Discord link https://discord.gg/HYEbUwW