• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma Forum
(03-24-2019, 03:29 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: I miss agma forums ngl lmao

at least i still got mah testimonial on the main page xD

[Image: Screenshot_2019-03-24_at_11.04.40.png?wi...height=512]

yeeee rip

[Image: fb89a7e2a9095e8d24869ae036520214.png]

xcc
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: giphy.gif]
huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • 7shoes, Sora
nhocloi2010 spamming ups he use 4 accounts and blocking room 1 and room 2
(04-15-2019, 06:53 AM)Legend34 Wrote: nhocloi2010 spamming ups he use 4 accounts and blocking room 1 and room 2

actually

I think thats allowed xD, I mean spamming powerups is allowed

idk for having 4 accs
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: giphy.gif]
huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(04-15-2019, 07:43 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 06:53 AM)Legend34 Wrote: nhocloi2010 spamming ups he use 4 accounts and blocking room 1 and room 2

actually

idk for having 4 accs

This is actually a good question.

As far as I know, I thought that we were each limited to one account.

But do the rules actually say that?

What about the intent of the game?

To this point, it has not been possible to identify (via algorithm) people who are teaming. Is it possibly beneficial for the game, or it's lifespan, to simply allow teaming, and make it easier for people to team "by themselves"? I imagine scripts come in handy there.

And would it even be enforceable to hold someone to one account?

People can always claim their younger sister has an account; the two would have the same IP address, and it would be difficult to prove.

But not impossible. TCP/IP streams are encapsulated (packets wrapped), so that they may be delivered to two different machines. They use ARP (Address Resolution Protocol), and each machine has a different identifier. By unwrapping and inspecting packets, you could determine that the brother & sister were playing on the same machine... which means they were one person, not two.

Nevertheless, to have four accounts, I think is simply pushing it too far, and that should be stopped. But again, to prove it, it would take work.

Four people playing from the same office would have the same initial IP -- the outgoing IP on their firewall device, and need to have packets unwrapped to see if they were coming from the same, or different machines.

It all seems like a lot of work over a game that should not be a huge priority in anyone's life?

I'm not even sure I can decide whether to be for or against multiple accounts, even with my bias against Teamers.
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125
(04-15-2019, 03:13 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 07:43 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

actually

idk for having 4 accs

This is actually a good question.

As far as I know, I thought that we were each limited to one account.

But do the rules actually say that?

What about the intent of the game?

To this point, it has not been possible to identify (via algorithm) people who are teaming. Is it possibly beneficial for the game, or it's lifespan, to simply allow teaming, and make it easier for people to team "by themselves"? I imagine scripts come in handy there.

And would it even be enforceable to hold someone to one account?

People can always claim their younger sister has an account; the two would have the same IP address, and it would be difficult to prove.

But not impossible. TCP/IP streams are encapsulated (packets wrapped), so that they may be delivered to two different machines. They use ARP (Address Resolution Protocol), and each machine has a different identifier. By unwrapping and inspecting packets, you could determine that the brother & sister were playing on the same machine... which means they were one person, not two.

Nevertheless, to have four accounts, I think is simply pushing it too far, and that should be stopped. But again, to prove it, it would take work.

Four people playing from the same office would have the same initial IP -- the outgoing IP on their firewall device, and need to have packets unwrapped to see if they were coming from the same, or different machines.

It all seems like a lot of work over a game that should not be a huge priority in anyone's life?

I'm not even sure I can decide whether to be for or against multiple accounts, even with my bias against Teamers.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool  "((
                                            `royA."))  
                     -_--
                  Eminem`   <3
                  Agma.io    <3
                    tnx"))

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.