Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma Forum
I got a new Idea. We nned a Forum for Agma. Maybe gold nicks for gold members, Same colors as agf forum. Maybe add games to the forum.

There are so much ideas
[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

[-] The following 4 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • GRZESIU, Mikasa , Robin , sebua123
you make me so freaking hungry!

[-] The following 4 users Like Meerkat's post:
  • Breakfast , GRZESIU, Tracer, ™ Chronic
Then it would make more sense to just Rename the current forums and add the features you just said.
[-] The following 4 users Like Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • Craw , GRZESIU, Mikasa , Sugar
@Breakfast , you always come up with the brightest ideas lol keep them coming!

When I started in this forum, it does get kind of tricky because I wasn't sure which website they are talking about, whether agar.io or agarioforums.io. Now with the agma.io people who are new are even more confused. Also during threads, we always ask people which website they are referring to. 

So yes, I agree. There should be 2 parts of this forums. One for vanilla agar and the other is for agma.io and agarioforums.io if that is still relevant.  

I play agma.io but there are a lot of people in this forum that refers to agar.io too and we dont want to lose those audience as well. So naming the server exclusively for agma.io may not be that wise. @Kevin/HazR  
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • GRZESIU
(09-02-2017, 12:56 PM)Sugar Wrote: @Breakfast , you always come up with the brightest ideas lol keep them coming!

When I started in this forum, it does get kind of tricky because I wasn't sure which website they are talking about, whether agar.io or agarioforums.io. Now with the agma.io people who are new are even more confused. Also during threads, we always ask people which website they are referring to. 

So yes, I agree. There should be 2 parts of this forums. One for vanilla agar and the other is for agma.io and agarioforums.io if that is still relevant.  

I play agma.io but there are a lot of people in this forum that refers to agar.io too and we dont want to lose those audience as well. So naming the server exclusively for agma.io may not be that wise. @Kevin/HazR  

No maybe not, but at anytime. Agar.io could get butthurt and copyright strike us, and then we're forced to change name anyways..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • GRZESIU
Please make the virus be low price because its to hard to earn coins in agma - [Virex]Master
(03-21-2019, 06:12 AM)markverano99 Wrote: Please make the virus be low price because its to hard to earn coins in agma - [Virex]Master

It's priced highly because it should be hard to get. If everyone could get lots of viruses easily, they could just spam virus drops around the map and players would get annoyed.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Squirrel
Can you make the blocks of coins together so that its not too hard to farm coins and so that its will not disturb players to eat other players cause it blocking players
(03-24-2019, 07:46 AM)Inuyasha Wrote: Can you make the blocks of coins together so that its not too hard to farm coins and so that its will not disturb players to eat other players cause it blocking players

I have a feeling that your first language is not English, and just wanted to let you know I had trouble understanding what you were trying to say.

Could I suggest that you try to be a little more specific, and try to explain again what you're hoping that they will change??
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
I miss agma forums ngl lmao

at least i still got mah testimonial on the main page xD

[Image: Screenshot_2019-03-24_at_11.04.40.png?wi...height=512]
[Image: image0.gif?width=400&height=200]

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.