Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Looking for Agar.io mobile clan
Hey guys! I'm new to the forums, but figured this would be my best shot at finding a mobile clan, as they seem a bit rare. 

I'm 22 yrs old, English speaking, and am about to hit lvl 87. 

You can reach me here, or on line or instagram. Both usernames are iCamedy.

❤️
[img]webkit-fake-url://7832f147-8c43-48a6-8a3d-bb6fbf40fcc9/imagepng[/img]ttps://s4.postimg.org/gz57uq0q5/Camedy_Sig.png
[-] The following 2 users Like Camedy's post:
  • Frost327, Robin
You recently started posting on the Agario subreddit as well.

I recognize the username iCamedy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Camedy
Seems like a decent amount of people are searching for mobile clan, but it's always so hard to find an active one, it's like what the hell man? Would be nice to develop a new one...
[-] The following 2 users Like Frost327's post:
  • Camedy, Robin
Hello! Welcome to the forums!.

I am glad you found your way here. I hope you find the clan you are looking for. I only play agma.io but hope you stick around the forums and get to know more people. 
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Robin
(08-28-2017, 03:03 AM)Frost327 Wrote: Seems like a decent amount of people are searching for mobile clan, but it's always so hard to find an active one, it's like what the hell man? Would be nice to develop a new one...

That's great idea.... let me if you are making one... i will join to help you guys out Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Camedy
(08-28-2017, 02:44 PM)Robin Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 03:03 AM)Frost327 Wrote: Seems like a decent amount of people are searching for mobile clan, but it's always so hard to find an active one, it's like what the hell man? Would be nice to develop a new one...

That's great idea.... let me if you are making one... i will join to help you guys out Wink

You're on! I'll start working on a new YouTube video to make the announcement. Hell, it's not gonna get many views, but I'll post it here in a new thread to let people know that I'll probably get something organised. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frost327's post:
  • Robin

Just to let you know, I sent you a PM, asking about it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frost327's post:
  • Camedy
(08-31-2017, 01:22 AM)Frost327 Wrote:

Just to let you know, I sent you a PM, asking about it.

Yea I read it but I didn't had time to reply. Sad
[Image: Robin.png]
I'm not ready to join any clans but if anyone plays in the same server as me, it would be great to have someone to practice with Smile I just started using the nick 'rain drop' yesterday which I might stick with for now. Good luck in finding/creating a mobile clan!
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kipper's post:
  • Camedy
Bump ~~>

Anyone else wanna start a clan with muah?
[img]webkit-fake-url://7832f147-8c43-48a6-8a3d-bb6fbf40fcc9/imagepng[/img]ttps://s4.postimg.org/gz57uq0q5/Camedy_Sig.png
(09-12-2017, 11:03 PM)Camedy Wrote: Bump ~~>

I was recently playing Rush Mode and I saw a cell with the name “IG | Camedy.io.”

Any relations or is your popularity just growing?
(09-13-2017, 12:58 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 11:03 PM)Camedy Wrote: Bump ~~>

I was recently playing Rush Mode and I saw a cell with the name “IG | Camedy.io.”

Any relations or is your popularity just growing?

Haha no im pretty sure that was me. I've been playing a lot of rush lately
CamedyHey guys! I'm new to the forums, but figured this would be my best shot at finding a mobile clan, as they seem a bit rare. 

❤️

Hey even I am an Agar.io player with a not so impressive level of 60 , but I am sure that I will meet some clan requirements and if I will be honoured to be a part of a clan .. I have always looked forward to it . Pls dm me on gmail .... my Id: [email protected]
(02-03-2019, 06:59 AM)ferrypieme Wrote: CamedyHey guys! I'm new to the forums, but figured this would be my best shot at finding a mobile clan, as they seem a bit rare. 

❤️

Hey even I am an Agar.io player with a not so impressive level of 60 , but I am sure that I will meet some clan requirements and if I will be honoured to be a part of a clan .. I have always looked forward to it . Pls dm me on gmail .... my Id: [email protected]

It was a good try, but sadly, the messages you replied to were from back in 2017, so I have a feeling you won't hear back from those guys.

Good luck finding some guys to play with!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(08-28-2017, 01:04 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: You recently started posting on the Agario subreddit as well.

I recognize the username iCamedy.

Let’s start our own clan.