Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGARMONEY!
Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you the agarioforum currency, AGARMONEY!

[Image: RVQaw39.jpg]
AGARMONEY is an agarioforum currency that you can have. To earn money, you have to be active and friendly. I give out the money XD. This is an idea, so this is not official. So, first of all, you have to join. Then you will have some starter money.

So, what can we waste this money on? You can waste it on a custom title, stickied thread that has to be approved of, and more. Also you can waste it if you need any project help, little help. So, a person can sell art drawings and stuff for this, and people can buy it, but don't get trolled, maybe you would like to see it. Example: A member is selling art drawings. So, another member requests a dragon drawing. To really get the dragon drawing seen, ask the member to show you it before it is fully done or something.

I you love this idea, hit that like button!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

1 sec, lemme counterfeit

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
great memes
[Image: YEET.png]
no i dont like it
there is no point
You werent here, but we already had some Kind of currency... Didn't go Well Big Grin

Additionally, I dont think Money should be assigned by a Human, because humans are mean and backstabbing. If, then only a Plugin! D (not saying i don't trust you)
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • run SPOT run
(09-08-2016, 07:40 AM)Voakie Wrote: You werent here, but we already had some Kind of currency... Didn't go Well Big Grin

Additionally, I dont think Money should be assigned by a Human, because humans are mean and backstabbing. If, then only a Plugin! D (not saying i don't trust you)

You're saying you dont trust him.

You heard the man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cen's post:
  • Voakie
(09-08-2016, 07:41 PM)Cen Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 07:40 AM)Voakie Wrote: You werent here, but we already had some Kind of currency... Didn't go Well Big Grin

If there's one person we shouldn't trust, it's Cen.
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YEET's post:
  • Cen
(09-09-2016, 12:52 AM)YEET Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 07:41 PM)Cen Wrote:

If there's one person we shouldn't trust, it's Cen.

i agree

You heard the man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cen's post:
  • Voakie