Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im back from the dead maybe
No i never died why do you guy's bealvie everything on the internet i got hacked and i got mad finnaly got my account back but i dont think im gonna stay here nobody regonize me
wow welcome back dude, how you get hacked?

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(09-06-2016, 05:52 PM)Breakfast Wrote: wow welcome back dude, how you get hacked?

Idk man but im not staying for long i got a game to play Agario is over
Wb! Smile I hope you enjoy it here like the old days.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(09-06-2016, 05:58 PM)OniNoby Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 05:52 PM)Breakfast Wrote: wow welcome back dude, how you get hacked?

The mostr common way to get hacked, is someone who doesn't like you, runs a dictionary-bot against your pass. So if your pass is close to a dictionary word... mannnn, CHANGE IT!

Here are the rules of password choice, to keep you safe (in order of importance):
  • Anything under 12 characters long is no longer considered by I.T. guys as a 'strong' password.
  • Never use the same password on multiple sites. Some sites may store passwords as clear text, and once they get hacked... the bad guys have a list of e-mail addresses to attempt to hack, and a pass to start from for each.
  • Never base passwords on names, 'Elite speak', or dictionary words. Rather, use phrases, and find a way to distill it down to the requisite # of characters.
  • Use the full range of characters available to you... upper and lower case letters, digits, and in some cases, special characters.
  • If you're pretty sure that you're a target... change your password once in awhile... (maybe every 2-3 months, depending on how sure you are). If somebody with a small bot-net runs a modified dictionary attack on an acct, you'd be amazed how many iterations they can try in just one day. And most sites do not restrict logins after x failed attempts. Unless you change your passwords periodically, and if you are a target, it's not a matter of if you get hacked, but when.

You don't NEED to play agar.io/AGF to be here, ya know.

And I remember ya. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Breakfast , ™ Chronic
Welcome back! Glad you got resurrected. Wink
Hi oni!! Glad to have you back Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(09-07-2016, 08:12 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 05:58 PM)OniNoby Wrote:

The mostr common way to get hacked, is someone who doesn't like you, runs a dictionary-bot against your pass. So if your pass is close to a dictionary word... mannnn, CHANGE IT!

Here are the rules of password choice, to keep you safe (in order of importance):
  •  Anything under 12 characters long is no longer considered by I.T. guys as a 'strong' password.
  •  Never use the same password on multiple sites. Some sites may store passwords as clear text, and once they get hacked... the bad guys have a list of e-mail addresses to attempt to hack, and a pass to start from for each.
  •  Never base passwords on names, 'Elite speak', or dictionary words. Rather, use phrases, and find a way to distill it down to the requisite # of characters.
  •  Use the full range of characters available to you... upper and lower case letters, digits, and in some cases, special characters.
  • If you're pretty sure that you're a target... change your password once in awhile... (maybe every 2-3 months, depending on how sure you are). If somebody with a small bot-net runs a modified dictionary attack on an acct, you'd be amazed how many iterations they can try in just one day. And most sites do not restrict logins after x failed attempts. Unless you change your passwords periodically, and if you are a target, it's not a matter of if you get hacked, but when.

You don't NEED to play agar.io/AGF to be here, ya know.

And I remember ya. Wink

thanks and agario got into me again so im back on the site permently
(10-02-2016, 10:35 PM)OniNoby Wrote: thanks and agario got into me again so im back on the site permently

Hah, good! Big Grin Yeah, it's a simple, but fun game. I find it helps with anxiety (you forget about it), breaking up monotonous chores, and is a nice time-water should you find yourself bored. If you feel like quitting, that's probably because you were playing it too much.

All things can be better, when done in moderation, right?

It's awesome news to know you'll be around, and hope that everything is rosy for ya!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
My pass word is "password".... I that bad?
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

DRAMA ALERT. It's usually me reporting you for spam. You know that, I know that. Other than that, hello again.
[Image: 910cafc57f31480697d6c83eb7a67627.png]
(I mean You did two threads for THIS announcement. I remember how this goes)
....if you got "another game to play" then you should share, I like games too....go ahead and be pissed, I'm not wrong. (I should never read posts after having a whiskey)
[Image: giphy.gif]