• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the 1st Forum Hunger Games
I accept.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faded's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
LAST CHANCE TO JOIN THE HUNGER GAMES. 24 HOURS LEFT

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
To participate pls join https://discord.gg/KxHCNnw

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(08-30-2017, 07:32 PM)Breakfast Wrote: LAST CHANCE TO JOIN THE HUNGER GAMES. 24 HOURS LEFT

Please read and respond to my earlier message.

If there's a learning curve... maybe I can sit on the sidelines & be a sponsor.

I have no idea what this game is. lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-31-2017, 03:01 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 07:32 PM)Breakfast Wrote: LAST CHANCE TO JOIN THE HUNGER GAMES. 24 HOURS LEFT

Please read and respond to my earlier message.

If there's a learning curve... maybe I can sit on the sidelines & be a sponsor.

I have no idea what this game is. lol

The Hunger Games trilogy takes place in an unspecified future time, in the dystopian, post-apocalyptic nation of Panem, located in North America.[7] The country consists of a wealthy Capitol city, located in the Rocky Mountains,[8] surrounded by twelve (originally thirteen) poorer districts ruled by the Capitol. The Capitol is lavishly rich and technologically advanced, but the districts are in varying states of poverty. The trilogy's narrator and protagonist Katniss Everdeen, lives in District 12, the poorest region of Panem, located in Appalachia,[8] where people regularly die of starvation. As punishment for a past rebellion against the Capitol (called the "Dark Days"), in which District 13 was supposedly destroyed, one boy and one girl from each of the twelve remaining districts, between the ages of 12 and 18, are selected by lottery to compete in an annual pageant called the Hunger Games. The Games are a televised event in which the participants, called "tributes", are forced to fight to the death in a dangerous public arena. The winning tribute and his/her home district are then rewarded with food, supplies, and riches. The purposes of the Hunger Games are to provide entertainment for the Capitol and to remind the districts of the Capitol's power and lack of remorse, forgetfulness, and forgiveness for the failed rebellion of the current competitors' ancestors.
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
EqAtOmBe, want to team?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faded's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(08-31-2017, 04:11 AM)Faded Wrote: EqAtOmBe, want to team?
of course
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Faded
Ideas like this are brilliant! They're fun and intriguing, helps bring together the communitySmile
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]