Yeet's diss track (Rekt)
(09-07-2016, 01:24 AM)Cen Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 12:22 AM)Relax Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 12:13 AM)Cen Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 11:12 PM)Relax Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 08:21 PM)Cen Wrote: Fat
~Snip~
You are skinny as a twig
Did he do a weight loss program in between the beginning and the end of you writing this?

Wot?

You called him fat then skinny

read it?
The power of a good edit....once again tellin someone they were wrong when they werent lol
[Image: 75ebe75a3f8a4345a9ad5246521d52ff.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Cen, Relax , YEET
(09-07-2016, 01:31 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 12:13 AM)Cen Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 11:12 PM)Relax Wrote: Did he do a weight loss program in between the beginning and the end of you writing this?

Wot?

read it?
The power of a good edit....once again tellin someone they were wrong when they werent lol
LOL E X P O S E D
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YEET's post:
  • Relax
(09-07-2016, 01:32 AM)YEET Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 01:31 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 12:13 AM)Cen Wrote: Wot?

read it?
LOL E X P O S E D

ok

You heard the man.
Lol this is funny to watch
The 'diss track' or whatever you call that is a copy-paste roast found on google.
It's impossible for you to create that since it rhymes, and it's extremely edgy, that you actually aren't that edgy. You're more of a chill guy imo.
But this is gone too far, making this worthless thread for a guy that may be is more mature than you, and you're trying to act cool for no reason. 
It's just, immature and worthless to make a thread in this community that is huge, it will make you look bad as fuck tho. Just sayin'
It's non of my business, but it's just too far and needs to stop.
Better take this in PMs than making yourself look like shit by staff, and people, maybe your friends too. 
The co's are talking about you being immature for the clan. It's weird and shit, lmao.
Just sayin' again, better take this in private conversations or private/direct messages instead of making a public show of a little thing that doesn't really matter.

thanks for reading this, i hope i didn't make you bored.  this should stop any day now, it's too immature and too far.
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
(09-07-2016, 10:19 AM)Falysidia Wrote: Lol this is funny to watch
The 'diss track' or whatever you call that is a copy-paste roast found on google.
It's impossible for you to create that since it rhymes, and it's extremely edgy, that you actually aren't that edgy. You're more of a chill guy imo.
But this is gone too far, making this worthless thread for a guy that may be is more mature than you, and you're trying to act cool for no reason. 
It's just, immature and worthless to make a thread in this community that is huge, it will make you look bad as fuck tho. Just sayin'
Better take this in PMs than making yourself look like shit by staff, and people, maybe your friends too. 
The co's are talking about you being immature for the clan. It's weird and shit, lmao.
Just sayin' again, better take this in private conversations or private/direct messages instead of making a public show of a little thing that doesn't really matter.

thanks for reading this, i hope i didn't make you bored.  this should stop any day now, it's too immature and too far.

its a joke m8, and i am chill cuz im givin away an netflix http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4376

You heard the man.
(09-07-2016, 05:12 PM)Cen Wrote:

its a joke m8, and i am chill cuz im givin away an netflix http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4376
"an netflix"
(09-07-2016, 08:09 PM)YEET Wrote:

"an netflix"

it was an joke so ur not an hero

You heard the man.
(09-07-2016, 08:11 PM)Cen Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 08:09 PM)YEET Wrote:

"an netflix"

it was an joke so ur not an hero
you wanna fight bruh?