Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ℛΞ✘ ? Clan Reborn | We are recruiting
Wink 
                                                        ℛΞ✘[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)] [/color][Image: 09e6dcd34b6d48e8e85ecdc2f471df52.svg] Clan

Introduction

[i]The original rex clan was founded more than a year ago. it was called IND. The clan had a great reputation. We never used bots, never cheated, dominated every server we went on. Later another IND was created which had a lot of bot users, the leader Raemos decided to changed the clans name because the didnt want people to say "this clan uses bots" So later it was changed to REX. The clan used voice chat as the background, it was nothing new. We all were professionals. Everyone was were dedicated towards the clan. They respected each others and had fun too. But later agar.io got an update which made the leader to loose interest. Raemos decided to retire and make "flame" the leader but in some months he quit too, because he had some real studies. They clan slowly died and died and a day came when everyone started to give up and leave the clan. And after 4 months Me and Destroyer (co leader of rex) decided to remake this clan and dominate like the old days. The new server for the clan was created on 8/5/2016 (yesterday) and we got a couple of old rex guys back too. So now its time to do some recruitment and Rekt some peeps in agar.
[/i]

Features:
*Own private servers for practice (fully original with all default settings)
*Good moderators
*All professionals

Our Thinkings:
Levels doesnt matter, skills do. We dont care what level you are, all we care is how loyal you are and how pro you are. 

Requirements:
*Basic Splitrun (Realtime is a +point)
*Basic knowledge of English
*Must Know tricksplit, cannonsplit , and baiting.
*Knowledge of virus farming
*Maturity.
*And some common sense.

Discord Link and some other stuff
                              https://discord.gg/nZjuGXJ

Please wait for some time as this clan is newly recreated so there are not many mods
                       you will be accepted or rejected in less than 24 hours (promise)
                                            ENJOY YOUR STAY 
We are back on track  Cool got some members going in! join now!
(09-05-2016, 03:40 PM)Saran Wrote:                                                         ℛΞ✘[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)] [/color][Image: 09e6dcd34b6d48e8e85ecdc2f471df52.svg] Clan

Introduction

[i]The original rex clan was founded more than a year ago. it was called IND. The clan had a great reputation. We never used bots, never cheated, dominated every server we went on. Later another IND was created which had a lot of bot users, the leader Raemos decided to changed the clans name because the didnt want people to say "this clan uses bots" So later it was changed to REX. The clan used voice chat as the background, it was nothing new. We all were professionals. Everyone was were dedicated towards the clan. They respected each others and had fun too. But later agar.io got an update which made the leader to loose interest. Raemos decided to retire and make "flame" the leader but in some months he quit too, because he had some real studies. They clan slowly died and died and a day came when everyone started to give up and leave the clan. And after 4 months Me and Destroyer (co leader of rex) decided to remake this clan and dominate like the old days. The new server for the clan was created on 8/5/2016 (yesterday) and we got a couple of old rex guys back too. So now its time to do some recruitment and Rekt some peeps in agar.
[/i]

Features:
*Good moderators
*All professionals

Our Thinkings:
Levels doesnt matter, skills do. We dont care what level you are, all we care is how loyal you are and how pro you are. 

Requirements:
*Maturity.
*And some common sense.

Please wait for some time as this clan is newly recreated so there are not many mods
                                            ENJOY YOUR STAY 

Hello. May I please join your clan. I am not the best at the tricks yet but I am a fast learner. I just need a partner to do it with me. Please and thank you
I'd be extremely happy to join the clan. I am a level 37 only, but I am a veteran player.
I can do the basic splitrun, cannon split, and bait, etc.
It would be my first clan that I join, and I would love to join it.
Thank you.  Big Grin
My name is Erik and I would kindly like to join your clan, I'm level 37 and have skill at the game. I can trick split, split run , bait, and cannon split + etc. But I do have a working microphone as a plus.
My name is josh, level 100 know all tricks- popsplit realtime splitrun all the tricks lol.. I use mostly skype, but ill hop on discord. im 14. All the requiments above i met. ect ect
Hey, hey welcome back! Good luck finding some members. Big Grin
(09-05-2016, 03:40 PM)Saran Wrote:                                                         ℛΞ✘[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)] [/color][Image: 09e6dcd34b6d48e8e85ecdc2f471df52.svg] Clan

Introduction

[/i]

Features:
*Good moderators
*All professionals

Our Thinkings:

Requirements:
*Maturity.
*And some common sense.

ENJOY YOUR STAY 
I remember a clan called Rex, back right after NBK died! do you remember a player named Speed? He was in that clan, not sure if you are the same guys. Either way, good luck! Wink
~Hori