Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agario forum Election September 2016
Hey guys! Let's have an election. So, how does this work?

Rules: To enter, choose your party, find a vice president (you can wait a few days to find one, but you need to find one soon after), write what you'll do if you're elected (THIS STEP IS A MUST! Be clear.), and optionally add anything else you want to say. Since there are no parties currently, you can suggest one by posting here or PMing me. If it's not a joke party or anything like that, you should be good to go. 5 parties only! First come, first serve.
Party
Name | VP
Goal
Other
Voting will start when there are 5 parties.
The prizes: The member with the most votes and their Vice President will be able to run their own board for a month, or get help setting up something on the forum. They'll also both get a custom title of their choice. If the board is popular, it may stick around longer! You will also get 4 rep.

If I get 5 likes, I will ask Sora about this. If Sora likes this, it means Agreed that I will make a thread and It will be stickied, with the prizes confirmed.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Breakfast
This is a nice idea Reaction, you're becoming good!

Since i'm Gandalf The White, i won't be choosing my party. Next commentator, I expect to see a VP and a P.
add a tl;dr pls

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cen's post:
  • Relax
Nice Idea but i dont want to participate idk why Wink
Who is me? Me is Ram

PARTY- FOODACRATICS

VP- (IM THE ONLY MEMBER)

GOAL- TO SPREAD THE WORLD ABOUT THIS FORUM SO MANY CAN BE ON IT. MAKE NO BULLING ON THE FORUM. HELP EVERYONE WHO ASKS FOR IT. I WILL LOVE THE WHOLE FORUM AND MAKE THIS A BETTER PLACE

OTHER- I AM A VERY FRIENDLY PERSON AND ALWAYS LIKE A JOKE. I WAS A BULLY VICTIM FOR YEARS SO I WANT THAT TO CHANGE BY GIVING THE PEOPLE OF THE FORUM A CHANCE TO FEEL SAFE

IF I DID GET IT I WOULD GIVE A REP TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME AS A THANKS

@Reaction pls make sure you read this

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Squirrel
PARTY - Core

NAME - Storm

Goal - To take over agarioforums

Other - Vote me and I'll bot your lobby. (I'm the only one that will use them, But I will run alot. Maybe like 1000)

These people neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to join my party
@101

DONE
BYE
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Storm網's post:
  • Breakfast
I'll make the vice president optional.

Come on guys make a party!

Party Name: Revive America
President: Squirrel
VP: I'd like to ask either @Voakie or @Slothy to consider running with me
Goal: TO MAKE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT AMERICA AGAIN!

For too long has the American political situation been a shambles, a joke, and a complete disservice to Americans and their country.

A democracy is supposed to be GREAT MEN AND WOMEN, not running for themselves or some bloated entity, but REPRESENTING THE GREAT PEOPLE OF AMERICA!

Here is a Roadmap to Recovery:

1. Educate the public about the true intentions of the Founding Fathers of the American Constitution, and show everyone why they owe it both to themselves and their country to be concerned citizens, who wish true democracy to be revived for the American people, in the face of great power-based consortiums.
2. Decide on a minimal year for feasible restoration of democracy, and declare the first set of American elections following that, to redefine American democracy.
3. Campaign with integrity, and all power removed from special interest lobbyist groups.
4. Devise an economic strategy that recognizes America's debt, and makes known both the formidable task of erasing it, and stressing the importance of this to 'Making America Great' again.
5. Failure is not an option. Ultimately, civil war is the alternate ending. NO COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD SHOULD HAVE TWO!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Falysidia
(09-07-2016, 04:48 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Party Name:  Revive America
President:     Squirrel
VP:              I'd like to ask either @Voakie or @Slothy to consider running with me
Goal:            TO MAKE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT AMERICA AGAIN!

For too long has the American political situation been a shambles, a joke, and a complete disservice to Americans and their country.

A democracy is supposed to be GREAT MEN AND WOMEN, not running for themselves or some bloated entity, but REPRESENTING THE GREAT PEOPLE OF AMERICA!

1.   Educate the public about the true intentions of the Founding Fathers of the American Constitution, and show everyone why they owe it both to themselves and their country to be concerned citizens, who wish true democracy to be revived for the American people, in the face of great power-based consortiums.
2.   Decide on a minimal year for feasible restoration of democracy, and declare the first set of American elections following that, to redefine American democracy.
3.   Campaign with integrity, and all power removed from special interest lobbyist groups.
4.   Devise an economic strategy that recognizes America's debt, and makes known both the formidable task of erasing it, and stressing the importance of this to 'Making America Great' again.
5.   Failure is not an option. Ultimately, civil war is the alternate ending. NO COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD SHOULD HAVE TWO!

I'd be very honored to take the position as a VP! Let's make #AmericaGreatAgain!
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-07-2016, 06:12 AM)Voakie Wrote:
VP:              I'd like to ask either @Voakie or @Slothy to consider running with me

~snips speech~

I'd be very honored to take the position as a VP! Let's make #AmericaGreatAgain!

Wahooo! He said yes. LOL. Now I need to find out what he thinks of this whole thing.

In my way of thinking, I find the presence of Trump as the guy against Clinton, is the first sign that the American people are unhap[py with the status quo.

(Unhappy enough to actually vite that is.)

I suppose that if Trump had a loud and clear, plus consistent message... it might actually distract how badly Americans want change.

I currently fear Clinton in a landslide. And I really believe that the above is what America needs... I'm just not sure it's possible. ~sigh~

But now I better find out what my running-mate feels. (lol!)

(Hah! Voakie has fed me to the 'gators before!! lolol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie

1.   Educate the public about the true intentions of the Founding Fathers of the American Constitution, and show everyone why they owe it both to themselves and their country to be concerned citizens, who wish true democracy to be revived for the American people, in the face of great power-based consortiums.
2.   Decide on a minimal year for feasible restoration of democracy, and declare the first set of American elections following that, to redefine American democracy.
3.   Campaign with integrity, and all power removed from special interest lobbyist groups.
4.   Devise an economic strategy that recognizes America's debt, and makes known both the formidable task of erasing it, and stressing the importance of this to 'Making America Great' again.
5.   Failure is not an option. Ultimately, civil war is the alternate ending. NO COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD SHOULD HAVE TWO!
I got you buddy
(09-07-2016, 11:09 PM)Slothy Wrote:

I got you buddy
If  squirrel agrees, you can all be in a group.

(09-08-2016, 12:38 AM)REACTION Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 11:09 PM)Slothy Wrote:
I got you buddy
If  squirrel agrees, you can all be in a group.

Wow, they BOTH said yes!!

Sure the more the merrier, right?

Oh, and Slothy! The blue looks good on ya, mang!
Fight the Good Fight