Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Slap, Hate, Love, Kiss, Kill,Marry or Hug?
(10-14-2016, 04:06 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: BTW. You really don't know who John Cena is. If you don't watch WWE, don't write posts like that, it's crazy... 

Go update the Wikipedia page on him then. Let's see if your edit survives an hour. :|

He's an actor... of "reality TV" work, and... the WWE.

He has some muscle. So what. I'm sure it is good for his dating life, and keeps the WWE from terminating his contract.

Beyond that, not much else.

You could do better, for a role model.

SERIOUSLY
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
All I'm saying is that he works in WWE, he may have other smaller careers, but he's mainly known for wrestling.

Of topic question, why do I have five stars, but no colored name...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(10-14-2016, 04:39 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: All I'm saying is that he works in WWE, he may have other smaller careers, but he's mainly known for wrestling.

Of topic question, why do I have five stars, but no colored name...

The number of stars appears, based on the total number of posts that you've made.

Coloured names are bestowed individually, at the discretion of the 'powers that be' (Sora).
Fight the Good Fight
I'm going to exit stage right on the past few posts...my danger, danger, red alert senses are going off...yikes! I try to avoid all bashing hours..oh my. I Would like to respond to your comment @Squirrel that I couldn't be mean, and refer you to the fact that I have kids. No one should mess with a Momma bears cubs...oh man did I just refer to myself as a bear now too? Well, that's just an expression, anyway, that could definitely bring out my claws.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

(10-15-2016, 02:54 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I'm going to exit stage right on the past few posts...my danger, danger, red alert senses are going off...yikes!  I try to avoid all bashing hours..oh my.  I Would like to respond to your comment @Squirrel that I couldn't be mean, and refer you to the fact that I have kids.  No one should mess with a Momma bears cubs...oh man did I just refer to myself as a bear now too?  Well, that's just an expression, anyway, that could definitely bring out my claws.

I was confused by this at first...

I was just trying to remind you how, "opposite-of-mean" you are.

I see now. You're telling me I'd have to grab one of your kids, run up a tree, and dangle them from the branch while screaming and terrified, to see the 'mean' side.

Well, I can't do that either, being a peaceable rodent, so I guess we're at a stalemate.

You could just agree with me, that you're basically not mean at all. Wink ~teeeeeeeaaaasssse!~
Fight the Good Fight
Oh it's squirrel again, I thought John Cena finished him off so I'll just...

USE THE FORCE!

~Squirrel is gripped using the force and is thrown into the air at lightning speed and crashes into the ground~
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(11-02-2016, 12:09 PM)Relax Wrote: I didn't even want a green name  Sad

But anyways, the stars are different since I have 6 and you've got 5, and you have way more posts than me.

I've seen more green names with 6 stars than blue names too. I just want my white back Cool

Ohhhh, suck it up already! Wink

I didn't really want one either, but it's the way things are done around here, and ya gotta respect Sora's M.O.

(Psst! I bet a month from now, you'll be blue & sparkly!)
Fight the Good Fight
(11-02-2016, 02:13 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 12:09 PM)Relax Wrote: I didn't even want a green name  Sad

But anyways, the stars are different since I have 6 and you've got 5, and you have way more posts than me.

I've seen more green names with 6 stars than blue names too. I just want my white back Cool

Ohhhh, suck it up already! Wink

I didn't really want one either, but it's the way things are done around here, and ya gotta respect Sora's M.O.

(Psst! I bet a month from now, you'll be blue & sparkly!)

@Relax I've got six stars now, and squirrel, how did you earn that golden acorn of yours?
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(11-02-2016, 02:18 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: @Relax I've got six stars now, and squirrel, how did you earn that golden acorn of yours?

Earn it?!

It was a gift, thought up by Sora, I'm sure!

I don't want to sound ungrateful... and I'm not... but it would have been nice if I had received a nut that I could eat, instead of this shiny bauble that weighs so much, is hard to move every time I need a new nest, and attracts certain birds to my lair!

Oh.

And before you go and suggest a pawnshop... I already tried that. (Not on the acorn though, ~cough~)

Know what happens?

"Hey boss! Look it's that dumb-@ss squirrel again, bringing us some free thing again!!"
"Quick, make sure the little ^%$#'r doesn't get away again, like last time!!"
Fight the Good Fight
(11-02-2016, 03:10 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 02:18 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: @Relax I've got six stars now, and squirrel, how did you earn that golden acorn of yours?

Earn it?!

It was a gift, thought up by Sora, I'm sure!

I don't want to sound ungrateful... and I'm not... but it would have been nice if I had received a nut that I could eat, instead of this shiny bauble that weighs so much, is hard to move every time I need a new nest, and attracts certain birds to my lair!

Oh.

And before you go and suggest a pawnshop... I already tried that. (Not on the acorn though, ~cough~)

Know what happens?

"Hey boss! Look it's that dumb-@ss squirrel again, bringing us some free thing again!!"
"Quick, make sure the little ^%$#'r doesn't get away again, like last time!!"

WOAH!Calm down squirrel, I was only asking... Looks cool BTW.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

Sparkle sparkle.....look I made my own sparkle....alright relax and give me a hug

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

(11-03-2016, 04:56 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Sparkle sparkle.....look I made my own sparkle....alright relax and give me a hug

~wraps his forepaws around your arm and squeezes, instead of his instinct, which was to climb it like a tree~
Fight the Good Fight
~Looks down at the squirrel~

Nope.

~walks away, into the sunlight~
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(11-03-2016, 08:36 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote: ~Looks down at the squirrel~

Nope.

~walks away, into the sunlight~

~feels like he was momentarily considered as a food source, and discarded~

~watches as the hooded, robed imposing figure ambles away, and lets out a long stream of air in relief~

~considers what to do, if it turns around and comes back~

{lightbulb appears}

I'd just hide amidst the many folds of his cloak! He'll never even know I'm there. Tongue
Fight the Good Fight
~Stops and looks back at the squirrel sitting there, looking innocent~

~reaches into his pocket~

Here you go, little fella...

~throws him an acorn and continues to walk into the sunlight~ 
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b