Poll: Is this need?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notes and Timer
What does the note?

The user will make a note, for another user. Only he can see it. It is like a reminder just like the Timer, but then diffrent

What does the timer?

If you forgot to do something, or you need to copy a long text but forgot about it, you can use the timer for it. It's handy for planning on a thread. 
(Suggestion for mods: You can give it to people what they need to do or what to do.)

I hope these are helpfull ideas!
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Breakfast
(09-03-2016, 09:34 PM)blood cr Wrote: What does the note?

The user will make a note, for another user. Only he can see it. It is like a reminder just like the Timer, but then diffrent

What does the timer?

If you forgot to do something, or you need to copy a long text but forgot about it, you can use the timer for it. It's handy for planning on a thread. 
(Suggestion for mods: You can give it to people what they need to do or what to do.)

Not bad. But can't you just PM the person for a note?

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Breakfast
(09-03-2016, 10:26 PM)REACTION Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 09:34 PM)blood cr Wrote: What does the note?

What does the timer?

Not bad. But can't you just PM the person for a note?

What i mean is that you make a note for the other user, like in his profile it'll say "my best friend". Nobody can't see it except the user that made the note.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]