Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
FAQ - Coloured Names [UPDATED 31-10-2017]
Great thread, deserves a pIN if not already

-loves how i begged sora non-stop and threatened him with no more pocket money and CoOkIeS if he didn't give me it-

*muaha, the evil Storm網 has come to take-over, once again!*
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Storm網's post:
  • Mikasa
LMAO. anyone know who i am
Please mention/tell me if the thread needs an update in the future. I feel like things changed a bit since I last went through the thread.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 3 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • fisa, Konoha , QueenHeather
(04-27-2019, 04:57 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Please mention/tell me if the thread needs an update in the future. I feel like things changed a bit since I last went through the thread.

I think it may be helpful to tag the staff with their coloured names in the original post, for better understanding and for newer members to reach them easier. But that's up to you, and it could even be a totally separate thread idea.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-27-2019, 04:57 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Please mention/tell me if the thread needs an update in the future. I feel like things changed a bit since I last went through the thread.

You could add another list about the Discord roles and what they mean. Because first of all some people will join the forums first and then join the Discord without knowing what the roles are. And second a Discord user might be confused as to what the roles are, so people who find this thread beforehand can send this thread to the confused user. In my opinion it is pretty helpful, as this thread can possibly support both the forums and the Discord, but that might be my imagination.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel , yukichan
I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing .
The Impossible Quiz
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Mikasa
I think there's a bot here @Squirrel or maybe someone who LOOOOVES slither.io.... hmmm
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Pillow
sweet update.
awww i need to be mod to get purple Sad
i like this new update its more easier for me
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
Short information for everyone reading this:

This thread is almost 3 years old now.
Please keep in mind that it might be outdated!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • FilipCro125, fisa
Coloured names in the Forums have not changed at all. The thread continues to be useful as is.

I was going to suggest that we describe the newest position (in the game itself, not here in the Forums) of the 'Agma Mod'.

Agma Mods can:
  • approve and delete skins;
  • feature YouTube videos that meet the requirements on the kill page;
  • warn players in game of behaviour that is subject to punishment;
  • freeze players in 'Solo Only' servers that are teaming; and
  • ban players from the game for a short time if they refuse to listen.

Q: How do you find an Agma Mod?
A:
  • In Agma servers anyone talking in chat with the purple 'M' crown is a moderator;
  • You can identify several of them by going through the Top 800 High Scores, where moderators have a red 'M' crown; and
  • In the Agma Discord server, any on-line Staff member or Agma Mod is an in-game moderator.

We could list the names here too, but I think they would change with some frequency.
[/color][/color]
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Mikasa
(07-23-2020, 11:36 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Coloured names in the Forums have not changed at all. The thread continues to be useful as is.

I was going to suggest that we describe the newest position (in the game itself, not here in the Forums) of the 'Agma Mod'.

Agma Mods can:
  • approve and delete skins;
  • feature YouTube videos that meet the requirements on the kill page;
  • warn players in game of behaviour that is subject to punishment;
  • freeze players in 'Solo Only' servers that are teaming; and
  • ban players from the game for a short time if they refuse to listen.

I think everyone knew that :/
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-03-2016, 01:29 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Hello everyone!
I will make a short thread about questions that are asked nearly every day.
The topic is "coloured names".

Why are there people with different name colours?
People have different colours because they have a different rank within the community, for example a moderator. Let me explain what each colour stands for :
White : Every registered user starts with this colour.
Green : When the admin thinks you have a good reputation and are active on forums, you will earn the green name.
Blue : This is like the next level of the green name, you have to put a little bit more effort into your contribution to earn the blue name.
Yellow : The Community Manager(s) of AGF. They're a normal member of the staff team, taking care of any kinds of private problems. (Note : Currently there's no member with this position.)
Orange : The Agma.io president & marketer.
Purple : Only the Moderator(s) and Super Moderator(s) have this colour, they're also a part of the staff team.
Red : The highest position within the community. The Admin(s) has/have the full control over the game and forum and decides over your name colour.

I think I deserve the blue name, since I already have the green name for weeks. When do I get it?
If you think you deserved the blue name, send @Sora a private message including the following two details :
- How long do you already have the green name?
- Why do you think you deserved the blue name?

How do I become a member of the staff team?
The Admin chooses his team wisely, asking him won't bring you a higher chance to become a part of it.
Show your abilities and qualities and you might get watched by some of us.
Some of the requirements can be seen here : http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=46053

Thanks for reading this short FAQ, I hope this helped in any way!
Hey this is a cool idea! And I am looking to become a mod for agma.io Smile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(07-24-2020, 01:09 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 01:29 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Hello everyone!
I will make a short thread about questions that are asked nearly every day.
The topic is "coloured names".

Why are there people with different name colours?
People have different colours because they have a different rank within the community, for example a moderator. Let me explain what each colour stands for :
White : Every registered user starts with this colour.
Green : When the admin thinks you have a good reputation and are active on forums, you will earn the green name.
Blue : This is like the next level of the green name, you have to put a little bit more effort into your contribution to earn the blue name.
Yellow : The Community Manager(s) of AGF. They're a normal member of the staff team, taking care of any kinds of private problems. (Note : Currently there's no member with this position.)
Orange : The Agma.io president & marketer.
Purple : Only the Moderator(s) and Super Moderator(s) have this colour, they're also a part of the staff team.
Red : The highest position within the community. The Admin(s) has/have the full control over the game and forum and decides over your name colour.

I think I deserve the blue name, since I already have the green name for weeks. When do I get it?
If you think you deserved the blue name, send @Sora a private message including the following two details :
- How long do you already have the green name?
- Why do you think you deserved the blue name?

How do I become a member of the staff team?
The Admin chooses his team wisely, asking him won't bring you a higher chance to become a part of it.
Show your abilities and qualities and you might get watched by some of us.
Some of the requirements can be seen here : http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=46053

Thanks for reading this short FAQ, I hope this helped in any way!
Hey this is a cool idea! And I am looking to become a mod for agma.io Smile

Same "hitu"
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
long way for both of you
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 2 users Like HutDude's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel