Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Questions & Answers | The section that teaches
My questions is....will there ever be a mobile update that would allow those players the ability to chose a server? Mobile players can't possibly join a team, because we don't get to chose where we play Sad

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-04-2016, 02:17 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: My questions is....will there ever be a mobile update that would allow those players the ability to chose a server?  Mobile players can't possibly join a team, because we don't get to chose where we play Sad

I think that only miniclip can answer that.

~loads a miniclip into his imaginary sub-packet-machinegun & points @ miniclip.com~

I never play with a cell. (That would require a data plan, and cost me even more money! NO WAY!!) But I know there's lots that do, and I've heard that exact question multiple times....
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Honest
(10-05-2016, 02:05 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 02:17 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: My questions is....will there ever be a mobile update that would allow those players the ability to chose a server?  Mobile players can't possibly join a team, because we don't get to chose where we play Sad

~loads a miniclip into his imaginary sub-packet-machinegun & points @ miniclip.com~

I never play with a cell. (That would require a data plan, and cost me even more money! NO WAY!!) But I know there's lots that do, and I've heard that exact question multiple times....

Yes...you and your bag phone will not be able to play.  Does that thing come complete with rotary dial?  Big Grin

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Honest, ™ Chronic
(10-06-2016, 01:33 AM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 02:05 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Yes...you and your bag phone will not be able to play.  Does that thing come complete with rotary dial?  Big Grin

I heard that squirrels use things that to the untrained eye, look rather unfancy and old fashioned. But if you look closer, you'll realize there's more to it.
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
[-] The following 1 user Likes Honest's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-06-2016, 01:33 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Yes...you and your bag phone will not be able to play.  Does that thing come complete with rotary dial?  Big Grin

Sure! Tease me about it! At least I don't have to worry about someone weaponizing it, and turning it against me! ~stares pointedly & winks~

Oh.  And if they did do that?! I sure as hell wouldn't just hand it back to them!

Besides. My phone and I have been through a lot. And don't forget that it is so faithful to me, it lets me text grammatically perfect sentences, in several thousand clicks or less!

Plus... that time I got stuck in a pick-up joint, and was accused of taking pics of some guy's girl?

You should have seen the disgust on his face, when I handed my phone to him & told him to knock himself out. :|

Priceless!
(I thought I caught his 'woman' snickering at him... heh heh.)

Also... I have successfully gotten my mother-in-law to stop calling it. My '911' message days are over! (Wait... that was my pager, never mind.....)

(10-06-2016, 04:54 AM)Honest Wrote: I heard that squirrels use things that to the untrained eye, look rather unfancy and old fashioned. But if you look closer, you'll realize there's more to it.

Exactly!!

If I'd had a spiPad, that day (see above), that idiot dude with the hot chick, would have had reason to start tenderizing me with his fists, just to amuse his woman.

Instead, he became the foo'! Big Grin

She didn't give me her number though. Once I realized what manner of place I was in, it was time to high-tail it. :|

(10-06-2016, 01:33 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Don't let your past mistakes define you! The only thing worse than striving for unattainable perfection, is losing yourself by living in past regret

You know... Your sig just keeps reminding me of that french teacher....

~squirrel leaves the room, on a branch, his hind legs continually kicking himself in the belly as he stumbles along~
Fight the Good Fight
  • ™ Chronic
(10-06-2016, 09:53 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 01:33 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Yes...you and your bag phone will not be able to play.  Does that thing come complete with rotary dial?  Big Grin

Sure! Tease me about it! At least I don't have to worry about someone weaponizing it, and turning it against me! ~stares pointedly & winks~

Oh.  And if they did do that?! I sure as hell wouldn't just hand it back to them!

Besides. My phone and I have been through a lot. And don't forget that it is so faithful to me, it lets me text grammatically perfect sentences, in several thousand clicks or less!

Plus... that time I got stuck in a pick-up joint, and was accused of taking pics of some guy's girl?

You should have seen the disgust on his face, when I handed my phone to him & told him to knock himself out. :|

Priceless!
(I thought I caught his 'woman' snickering at him... heh heh.)

Also... I have successfully gotten my mother-in-law to stop calling it. My '911' message days are over! (Wait... that was my pager, never mind.....)

(10-06-2016, 04:54 AM)Honest Wrote: I heard that squirrels use things that to the untrained eye, look rather unfancy and old fashioned. But if you look closer, you'll realize there's more to it.

Exactly!!

If I'd had a spiPad, that day (see above), that idiot dude with the hot chick, would have had reason to start tenderizing me with his fists, just to amuse his woman.

Instead, he became the foo'! Big Grin

She didn't give me her number though. Once I realized what manner of place I was in, it was time to high-tail it. :|

(10-06-2016, 01:33 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Don't let your past mistakes define you! The only thing worse than striving for unattainable perfection, is losing yourself by living in past regret

You know... Your sig just keeps reminding me of that french teacher....

~squirrel leaves the room, on a branch, his hind legs continually kicking himself in the belly as he stumbles along~

AND! cell phones come with GooGle MaPs. Right D?  lol
Bullies have personal issues.
You are correct about google maps @TM soloist. Oh my goodness @Squirrel lol...I may reconsider and go the route you have chosen for your electronics. The spypad....shutters.. gives controlling people another way to try and control. Hits her head off the wall...this is not love, this is not love. The conundrum...spipad or being lost..

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-06-2016, 05:18 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: You are correct about google maps @TM soloist.  Oh my goodness @Squirrel lol...I may reconsider and go the route you have chosen for your electronics. The spypad....shutters.. gives controlling people another way to try and control.  Hits her head off the wall...this is not love, this is not love.  The conundrum...spipad or being lost..

Neither of those choices (spiPad or 'lost') are reasonable, nor acceptable. The one in the wrong does not just get to strongarm, and control. You do not live in a personal-China.

~looks around~

You will be there for others.. the way you want to be. On your terms. Everyone else that wants to be involved in that, should get on board with your plan, and figure it out... or not be surprised that they fell off some boxcar, and find themselves in a cow field, surrounded by :poop:. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
A learning section of the forums, eh?

~puts on nerdy-looking glasses~

Well, better get those revision books out...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

@Sora how old are you XD

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Conquest
(03-11-2017, 04:24 PM)REACTION Wrote: @Sora how old are you XD

No need to ask him. Let's just carbon-date him!

We just need to find someone that fought with him, and probably still has some of his DNA stuck to them.

(from a loudspeaker you hear: "Solo, please report to the Forensics Lab")
Fight the Good Fight
  • Yandere_Chan
I already tried to find out information on @Sora, it's a lost cause, but we still thank you  Big Grin

You should invest $100 000 in memes.

JK Smile
Yandere~Chan
Edgy Memes for Edgy Teens
[Image: tumblr_ob902nKxeA1upja5fo1_500.jpg]
Nice Threads
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Wow, that's great.