Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood's Diss Track
Blood, you are a leafy fan, you will regret calling me a can. Stop talkin all that trash, talk to me when you become a man. May you please not spam hiss? I did not want to come to this, but you never had a girlfriend, not even a kiss, when you tried to get a girl, it was a miss. You have your own emoticon, just stop talking, you are making me yawn. To be completely honest, i wish you have never spawned. You cant even play agario without an add on. You are so racist, you dont even have any spanish friends, not even a single juan. If i ever see you in real life, you will catch some fists, dont pretend to be nice, you were not even on one of santas lists. You are so boring, if i was ever in a call with you, you would hear snoring! You are not athletic, if i think of you, i think of pathetic. Please, somebody catch this body, we need a medic!

Note: this was pretty weak, i just couldnt leave the opportunity to end it off with that line xD

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
[-] The following 3 users Like Cen's post:
  • Dzia , Konoha , Relax
TR1GG3R3D!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!

(Remove this thread asap Kappa. Jk this is fucking history)
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Cen
Star 
(08-31-2016, 07:26 PM)blood cr Wrote: TR1GG3R3D!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!

(Remove this thread asap Kappa. Jk this is fucking history)

I make history now? Well gg i guess

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
Woah... It's hot in this thread... Something must've got roasted *Wipes face*
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Cen