Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am lonely.
try putting a custom skin as teamer/real team or people will think you will are fake

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(09-17-2016, 04:22 PM)Breakfast Wrote: try putting a custom skin as teamer/real team or people will think you will are fake

you will are fake? ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
[Image: Voakie.png]
I would team with you if I saw you on the game...I haven't played it much lately. I hope you find some team mates ❤️

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 3 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Alyssa521, Squirrel , кℓυŦzƵz
(09-17-2016, 04:22 PM)Breakfast Wrote: try putting a custom skin as teamer/real team or people will think you will are fake

Yeah, I put on a custom skin and there was a difference. But I still have that problem.

(09-17-2016, 04:06 PM)joaan22 Wrote: listen just do this
use a pro skin ( nice looking expensive skin if you can afford it)
use a nice looking name like this for example ᗷᗩĐ
no matter if ur good or not Big Grin they will team up with u
The style of the name doesn't matter with my experience, and I can't afford a skin.
Thanks for your help anyways!

(09-16-2016, 04:24 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 12:41 PM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote: No, nothing changed, I don't think anyone scrutinizes names at all. I've got a great idea,  Idea how about I play with YOU? We can play, solo or splitrunning.  Sleepy

Okay, sure!  But the times I'm around is quite varied, and I actually cruise the Forums more so than I play tha game anymore. I normally play the Public 'Teams' game. But I've been in AGF -- it's a bit crazy, but I can do that. Let me know what times you're usually around, and let's see?

Well.. That's roughly 4-3 In the morning, around Saturdays. Let's used discord?

(09-18-2016, 03:09 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: I would team with you if I saw you on the game...I haven't played it much lately.  I hope you find some team mates ❤️
My name isn't KlutzZz anymore, I can't believe that was my name before, my name is now I M A L O, Krado and Yaomak. Thanks, you too.

I have been very immature in this thread, apologies for that. My school is influencing me.
klυTzZzzz...
[-] The following 1 user Likes кℓυŦzƵz's post:
  • Squirrel
(11-22-2016, 04:15 PM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 04:24 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Okay, sure!  But the times I'm around is quite varied, and I actually cruise the Forums more so than I play tha game anymore. I normally play the Public 'Teams' game. But I've been in AGF -- it's a bit crazy, but I can do that. Let me know what times you're usually around, and let's see?

(09-18-2016, 03:09 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: I would team with you if I saw you on the game...I haven't played it much lately.  I hope you find some team mates ❤️
My name isn't KlutzZz anymore, I can't believe that was my name before, my name is now I M A L O, Krado and Yaomak. Thanks, you too.

I have been very immature in this thread, apologies for that. My school is influencing me.

Let's try it! How about joining the agarioforums.net Discord channel? (It's now clickable in the headers while in most pages of this site now...) I am Squirrel, of course. You can let me know who you are. ~grin~

Next Saturday, I should be up during the wee hours. (at work)

Don't sweat showing some immaturity. It;'s good news, if thats who you used to be, but are in the process of changing!

If you're a guy, I have a standing theory that it only rarely is achieved in a male under the age of 30! And, a sort of 'Murphy's corrollary' that says when it does happen, it's rarely ever as a result of anything good, but rather that you've had to sail stormy seas, worry and work, when most boys were goofing around, and playing hard. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • кℓυŦzƵz
(08-30-2016, 05:27 PM)MкℓυŦzƵz Wrote: No one seems to be wanting to team with me, why?

I will, Skype : Jay_sumnall
(11-22-2016, 05:36 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 04:15 PM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 04:24 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Okay, sure!  But the times I'm around is quite varied, and I actually cruise the Forums more so than I play tha game anymore. I normally play the Public 'Teams' game. But I've been in AGF -- it's a bit crazy, but I can do that. Let me know what times you're usually around, and let's see?

Let's try it! How about joining the agarioforums.net Discord channel? (It's now clickable in the headers while in most pages of this site now...) I am Squirrel, of course. You can let me know who you are. ~grin~

Next Saturday, I should be up during the wee hours. (at work)

Don't sweat showing some immaturity. It;'s good news, if thats who you used to be, but are in the process of changing!

If you're a guy, I have a standing theory that it only rarely is achieved in a male under the age of 30! And, a sort of 'Murphy's corrollary' that says when it does happen, it's rarely ever as a result of anything good, but rather that you've had to sail stormy seas, worry and work, when most boys were goofing around, and playing hard. Smile

Good! My names are I M A L O which is a picture of Sasuke (Search him up if you don't know him)  裨ー繰取・鬨莉ー・屁舉 (A picture of an Anime guy with a mask with grey hair.) Krado (A picture of a lion with flowing colors around it.) ナルト (From the same Anime as Sasuke but I accidentally put a picture of Kaneki and left it as that.).
Alright, I think Saturday 1:10 or maybe 1:20 till  3:40.

Thanks!   Big Grin

(11-22-2016, 05:57 PM)JaySConk Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 05:27 PM)MкℓυŦzƵz Wrote: No one seems to be wanting to team with me, why?

I will, Skype : Jay_sumnall

Sorry, no Skype, only Discord.
klυTzZzzz...
They cant keep up with your pace
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • Voakie
Even though your original post is like from sometime in 2016, people started responding to this thread. I was about to comment on that until I saw you posted a response 7 hours ago at the time of this post. Great to see you're still around!  Tongue

Also, I'm sure you'll find someone! I think I'd be just fine teaming with you!(;
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-25-2017, 02:22 PM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote: Good! My names are I M A L O which is a picture of Sasuke (Search him up if you don't know him)  裨ー繰取・鬨莉ー・屁舉 (A picture of an Anime guy with a mask with grey hair.) Krado (A picture of a lion with flowing colors around it.) ナルト (From the same Anime as Sasuke but I accidentally put a picture of Kaneki and left it as that.).

Thanks!   Big Grin

Welcome back!

There are AGF and agar.io themed Discord channel/servers, but.... since many of the people there are young, it's quite crazy. Channels seem to come and go almost on a daily basis. (Which is why the Discord link is gone again, I'm sure.)

I use this place as my foundation.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
@Apix I didnt know you are wrath I see you in agma and you dont say hi. 
@klutzzz I play agma mostly now that agf doesnt work for me ( ehemmm Sora). I usually team with only people I know But if ever you play agma we can team. Just be on the chat box there and let me know.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
@Sugar, I don't play with the Wrath name anymore since I left the clan lol. I also rarely play agma, if your name isn't Sugar on there I won't recognize you Tongue the names I play with are Apix, Le Apix, and La Tharos. Smile
(05-26-2017, 03:17 PM)Apix Wrote: @Sugar, I don't play with the Wrath name anymore since I left the clan lol. I also rarely play agma, if your name isn't Sugar on there I won't recognize you Tongue the names I play with are Apix, Le Apix, and La Tharos. Smile

I play agma specially since I can't get on agf anymore. I play with using Sugar. So say "hi" if ever you're on.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Apix
(08-30-2016, 05:27 PM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote: No one seems to be wanting to team with me, why?
We all feel that way sometimes. MaybE It's the name klutz IT kind-of sounds like clutz And they don't want a clutz catching their balls. 
(05-25-2017, 10:21 PM)iAcid Wrote: Even though your original post is like from sometime in 2016, people started responding to this thread. I was about to comment on that until I saw you posted a response 7 hours ago at the time of this post. Great to see you're still around!  Tongue

Also, I'm sure you'll find someone! I think I'd be just fine teaming with you!(;

So what times are you around?  And what is your name on agar.io? I'm available at Saturday roughly 1:25-2:30
Thanks for volunteering.

(05-26-2017, 03:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 02:22 PM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote: Good! My names are I M A L O which is a picture of Sasuke (Search him up if you don't know him)  裨ー繰取・鬨莉ー・屁舉 (A picture of an Anime guy with a mask with grey hair.) Krado (A picture of a lion with flowing colors around it.) ナルト (From the same Anime as Sasuke but I accidentally put a picture of Kaneki and left it as that.).

Thanks!   Big Grin

Welcome back!

There are AGF and agar.io themed Discord channel/servers, but.... since many of the people there are young, it's quite crazy. Channels seem to come and go almost on a daily basis. (Which is why the Discord link is gone again, I'm sure.)

I use this place as my foundation.

Thanks, alright then.

OK

I have one thing to underlay. I have a inferiority in split-running at a small mass, there was only once when I got
quite huge, and that was my first team partner and the person who involved and improved me
in split-running, he was called "Cookie" or "Tiger" though this is only per guess and he or she had a tiger stripe
skin, and I got eaten by him/her accidentally and then he could not see me due to the prodigious size of him, in 16 pieces
and the smallness of me. Then he/she was in a "sticky situation" so he picked a random guy and the guy 
turned out to be one of those "traitors." so back to my thing, to start off, the team partner and I must use viruses,
and I don't want to start off split-running crazily, this is a mistake that some people do, so we
must slowly get used to our different types of split-running.

Thank you.
(for volunteering and possibly reading this.)
klυTzZzzz...