Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should get a blue name
I decided to make this for a joke cause me and a friend are desperately wanting out coloured names. He has Green whereas I don't. So I decided to make this as a joke. I want to know how many people will vote.
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 2 users Like Storm網's post:
  • Apix , DTricksplit
y u make dis?

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
Blue is a pretty color...emojis showing up as ? Grrr. Anyway...you got to love blue

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

i voted for u storm. sorry @Slothy but it is fair that both of you have colored nicks

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Storm網
i cri evry tim
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slothy's post:
  • Relax
(08-29-2016, 12:31 PM)Breakfast Wrote: i voted for u  storm. sorry @Slothy but it is fair that both of you have colored nicks

Good idea Breakfast. Slothy hahahahahahhahahahahaha/
At my house it's storming... So that must be a sign! I vote for Storm then because I don't want him to make a tree branch fall on my house.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Storm網
(08-29-2016, 07:45 PM)Apix Wrote: At my house it's storming... So that must be a sign! I vote for Storm then because I don't want him to make a tree branch fall on my house.
I'll make sure the branch falls on your house. Oh I mean I'll make sure it doesn't fall on Your house.
(08-29-2016, 09:40 AM)Storm網 Wrote: I decided to make this for a joke cause me and a friend are desperately wanting out coloured names. He has Green whereas I don't. So I decided to make this as a joke. I want to know how many people will vote.

I keep looking for a poll... but there's none.

~flicks his tail~

Maybe it's ALL a joke, and they didn't really want me to vote?!

~looks this way and that, trying to make sense of it all~

Ahh, I'm voting @Slothy! He is a friend, and fellow tree-dweller! How could I not?!

But in the end, all of these things go to @Sora, for he is the only one who bestows them, that I know of!

~bows to He-who-provides~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Slothy
(08-30-2016, 12:14 AM)Storm網 Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 07:45 PM)Apix Wrote: At my house it's storming... So that must be a sign! I vote for Storm then because I don't want him to make a tree branch fall on my house.
I'll make sure the branch falls on your house. Oh I mean I'll make sure it doesn't fall on Your house.

... You will make a branch fall on my house... :o Well you're paying the bill. Wink