Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Evening Everyone
Wink 
I see everyone else has welcoming greetings, so my shy self decided to make an account as well.

I hope to be apart of this welcoming and growing community. 

I am just another gamer who has nothing compared to a life (obviously except for school). I'm 16 years of age, and someone who does effects on pictures (a less fancy form of gfx) for no useful reason. That's almost about it to describe me.
Every rainy day has a chance of sun.
Just because you have a bad day doesn't mean it can't change. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes GoodRiddance's post:
  • run SPOT run
(08-28-2016, 02:50 PM)GoodRiddance Wrote: I see everyone else has welcoming greetings, so my shy self decided to make an account as well.

I am just another gamer who has nothing compared to a life (obviously except for school). I'm 16 years of age, and someone who does effects on pictures (a less fancy form of gfx) for no useful reason. That's almost about it to describe me.

Welcome. I'm shy also, but it is kinda welcoming.

Nice signature btw.
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
Welcome to the community my friend, I hope you will enjoy your time here.

If you got any questions, feel free to send any staff member a PM, we will be glad to help you at this point. Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

welcome dude to  hogwarts hogsmead the forum

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Sora
Welcome to the AgarioForums community <3
We hope you enjoy your stay.
If you need help, Message one of the Staff.
@Sora
@Voakie
@Mikasa
@LKD70
@Gandalf
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 3 users Like Storm網's post:
  • Relax , Sora, Voakie
(08-28-2016, 02:50 PM)GoodRiddance Wrote: I see everyone else has welcoming greetings, so my shy self decided to make an account as well.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! So it seems you have been lingering about, poking around as a Guest! ~gentle teasing implied~ I'm glad that you've seen that others have been welcomed, and thanks for sitting up, and joining in!

This community is a place that you can unload your mind -- tell people what's bothering you, when the presence of the game, is not enough to mute what goes on in your head about life.

So I hope we'll see you share of yourself, the good and the bad, and that we'll see a bunch of messages from you, when you have something to say?

Now, there are many reasons for being shy... I can recall being young, finding the on-line community (which at the time was far more simplistic (the bad), and far more local (the good) than things are now). Socially, it completely dragged me out of my shell. I ended up using my programming skills to contribute a lot of changes to a game that most had a lot of fun playing, feeling like a valued part of the group, and finally feeling that I too could make friends, and share.

It really changed my life for the better, and made me far happier. Now, the "before" part of that story generally included me being meek in the face of any bullying, ignoring the things said about me, but assuming it meant no-one liked me (also not true), and so on, in my school life.

I wholeheartedly encourage you to keep poking around in graphics, trying things and learning. With all forms of media, it is the 'graphic arts' that is so important in beautifying a space, as it were. So there is much work to be had in that field!

The age of 16 is such an opportunity... I myself found that I spent time mostly with myself, and learning, since in high school, not many were at all interested in being friends of mine. But it was also partly my fault, because I didn't try. (You can't be shot down, if you don't try, right?)

Looking back, I'm amaaaazzed how much I was able to learn between 16 and 19. Shocked, even. Because once I had fully discovered the on-line community later on age age 20/21, (as I said, it was local, not Internet based, but simply calling local computers, and forums were called BBSes--Bulletin Board Systems) suddenly there were parties to go to every week, people going out for movies and dating, meets at restauranmts where we would shoot the breeze, weekly baseball meets where we'd play a very non-competitive game for hours.

And once that happened, very little learning was being done. (lol)

But that community grew to know each other emotionally, and character-wise first, and gravitated towards actually meeting people, and having fun in person after having already made up their minds about people, without bothering of the physical ribbing that usually goes on at younger ages.

Without that community, and that experience, I might have stayed the way I was -- in a self-imposed shell, keeping myself away from people, and unjustly thinking that I was doing them a favour.

Sadly, while the Internet has completely EXPLODED the total number of people who could become our friend, it has at the same time, removed the physical aspect largely, because people are from all over the place.

I don't know of a single other person here, who is also from Toronto, and just one other I haven't seen much of lately, who is a fellow Canadian.

But if the opportunity were still there, I can pretty much guarantee you that it would be fun to join in.

So have fun, share, spread your wings, and become more social! I'll bet that you'll be glad that you did!

Welcome again, and hope you have more fun than is natural out there! ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 6 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • FGFC820, GoodRiddance, Relax , Sora, Storm網, Voakie
Welcome to the community!
[Image: Voakie.png]
(08-28-2016, 04:34 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! So it seems you have been lingering about, poking around as a Guest! ~gentle teasing implied~ I'm glad that you've seen that others have been welcomed, and thanks for sitting up, and joining in!

This community is a place that you can unload your mind -- tell people what's bothering you, when the presence of the game, is not enough to mute what goes on in your head about life.

So I hope we'll see you share of yourself, the good and the bad, and that we'll see a bunch of messages from you, when you have something to say?

Now, there are many reasons for being shy... I can recall being young, finding the on-line community (which at the time was far more simplistic (the bad), and far more local (the good) than things are now). Socially, it completely dragged me out of my shell. I ended up using my programming skills to contribute a lot of changes to a game that most had a lot of fun playing, feeling like a valued part of the group, and finally feeling that I too could make friends, and share.

It really changed my life for the better, and made me far happier. Now, the "before" part of that story generally included me being meek in the face of any bullying, ignoring the things said about me, but assuming it meant no-one liked me (also not true), and so on, in my school life.

I wholeheartedly encourage you to keep poking around in graphics, trying things and learning. With all forms of media, it is the 'graphic arts' that is so important in beautifying a space, as it were. So there is much work to be had in that field!

The age of 16 is such an opportunity... I myself found that I spent time mostly with myself, and learning, since in high school, not many were at all interested in being friends of mine. But it was also partly my fault, because I didn't try. (You can't be shot down, if you don't try, right?)

Looking back, I'm amaaaazzed how much I was able to learn between 16 and 19. Shocked, even. Because once I had fully discovered the on-line community later on age age 20/21, (as I said, it was local, not Internet based, but simply calling local computers, and forums were called BBSes--Bulletin Board Systems) suddenly there were parties to go to every week, people going out for movies and dating, meets at restauranmts where we would shoot the breeze, weekly baseball meets where we'd play a very non-competitive game for hours.

And once that happened, very little learning was being done. (lol)

But that community grew to know each other emotionally, and character-wise first, and gravitated towards actually meeting people, and having fun in person after having already made up their minds about people, without bothering of the physical ribbing that usually goes on at younger ages.

Without that community, and that experience, I might have stayed the way I was -- in a self-imposed shell, keeping myself away from people, and unjustly thinking that I was doing them a favour.

Sadly, while the Internet has completely EXPLODED the total number of people who could become our friend, it has at the same time, removed the physical aspect largely, because people are from all over the place.

I don't know of a single other person here, who is also from Toronto, and just one other I haven't seen much of lately, who is a fellow Canadian.

But if the opportunity were still there, I can pretty much guarantee you that it would be fun to join in.

So have fun, share, spread your wings, and become more social! I'll bet that you'll be glad that you did!

Welcome again, and hope you have more fun than is natural out there! ~grin~
Oh my lord. You write SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much. Wish I had the skills to do that. Sad
Build a bridge and get over it!
Welcome to the Forums! Can't wait to get to know you more Wink