14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lit Clan now recruiting!
Hi Y'all

I'm pretty new to most of you but some of you might know me as @Conquest, anyways after a short(ish) time at AD I decided I would like to make a clan myself. The clan name might change and if you have any suggestions be sure to PM me.

So the Requirements to join [Lit] are 

- you have to be active

- Know how to play the game to an extent ( Flexible, if you are on everyday as Practice = Perfect )

And that is it! Honestly, I am new to AGF in general so any tips and guidance will be appreciated

As I said if you are new and active then you can join I am still getting better so everyday I play (and yes I do play everyday with few exceptions) 

If you are Interested PM me on this and although I doubt there are many people without an account that read these pages If you don't have an account the try Outlook as it's a nice quick and ezy way to get an email for games etc ( not sponsored I swear ) I will make a discord for this, however you will not NEED a discord to join this clan However, it is highly advised although I myself won't be active on discord it is a nice and easy way to communicate.

That is all folks and as I said Please PM me if you want to join/Co-lead Also I am in England so my Time-zone will be completely different to all of urs. (Also I know this is a bad time to create a clan as Summer Hols are about to be over but oh well) Also, this is mainly a AGF clan so if you only play Agario then this might not be for you

Current Members:

-Mayu/Paul/Noobest
-Relax
-Me Big Grin
-Polaris
"What if this is all fake and Toaster is tabbing everyone but you?" ~ Relax

"Fml" ~ Me

"LAAAAAAAAAAGGGGG" ~ Also me
[-] The following 1 user Likes Get Ghosted's post:
  • FGFC820
Nice Clan, good luck creating it! Big Grin
(08-26-2016, 07:23 PM)Apix Wrote: Nice Clan, good luck creating it! Big Grin

I think I will need more then luck xD

"Fml" ~ Me

(08-26-2016, 07:44 PM)Get Ghosted Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 07:23 PM)Apix Wrote: Nice Clan, good luck creating it! Big Grin

I think I will need more then luck xD
Ha, what's better than luck? Let me see...
(08-27-2016, 08:07 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 06:42 PM)Get Ghosted Wrote: Hi Y'all

I'm pretty new to most of you but some of you might know me as @Conquest, anyways after a short(ish) time at AD I decided I would like to make a clan myself. The clan name might change and if you have any suggestions be sure to PM me.

- you have to be active

- Know how to play the game to an extent ( Flexible, if you are on everyday as Practice = Perfect )

And that is it! Honestly, I am new to AGF in general so any tips and guidance will be appreciated

As I said if you are new and active then you can join I am still getting better so everyday I play (and yes I do play everyday with few exceptions) 

If you are Interested PM me on this and although I doubt there are many people without an account that read these pages If you don't have an account the try Outlook as it's a nice quick and ezy way to get an email for games etc ( not sponsored I swear ) I will make a discord for this, however you will not NEED a discord to join this clan However, it is highly advised although I myself won't be active on discord it is a nice and easy way to communicate.

That is all folks and as I said Please PM me if you want to join/Co-lead Also I am in England so my Time-zone will be completely different to all of urs. (Also I know this is a bad time to create a clan as Summer Hols are about to be over but oh well) Also, this is mainly a AGF clan so if you only play Agario then this might not be for you

Ooh can I co-lead or is that against the rules?

YAS PLS CO-LEAD like srs if there is any 1 person on this game that could co lead I would pick you hell take the clan if you want it xD you would be a better leader anyways

"Fml" ~ Me

(08-27-2016, 08:51 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 08:46 PM)Get Ghosted Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 08:07 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 06:42 PM)Get Ghosted Wrote: Hi Y'all

- you have to be active

Ooh can I co-lead or is that against the rules?

YAS PLS CO-LEAD like srs if there is any 1 person on this game that could co lead I would pick you hell take the clan if you want it xD you would be a better leader anyways

Idk if you're being sarcastic or not but I just like the clan name. Hit me up if you want any help or something

Srs no sarcasm xD I would genuinely love to have you in this clan <3

"Fml" ~ Me