Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goals
I thought I would start a thread to see if anyone wanted to post their future goals.  When you picture your life...where do you want to see yourself in ten years?

My ten year goal is to have a great group of friends, to see this beautiful world we've been given, and to bring hope and healing to the broken. I used to care when people didn't like me...now I figure, it's their loss (making progress). Oh and to be a kraken on Agar.io...hehehe lol

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

well my future dream is very big.

i want to work in disney and audition for a Broadway show. But as a boy people say that is just `wrong' or even `gay`.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
In ten years, I want to move to a different country.
(08-26-2016, 01:42 PM)Breakfast Wrote: well my future dream is very big.

i want to work in disney and audition for a Broadway show. But as a boy people say that is just `wrong' or even `gay`.

A.) Your dream is not "gay".  If that is truly what you want to do...you should do it.  If I've learned anything in life, I've learned that you can't please everyone.  If you aren't true to yourself, you will never feel fulfilled.  You will one day wake up and say, how did I let all these years pass me by without ever stopping to take time for myself.  Don't repeat my mistakes, I always felt selfish if I thought...what about me, so I ignored me.  Pursue your dreams, cause when you are truly happy, you will be the best version of yourself.  Then you can pour out love from the correct tank and not the tank you should have left full for loving yourself.

Strive for Disney and Broadway, I believe in you Heart

(08-26-2016, 01:49 PM)Apix Wrote: In ten years, I want to move to a different country.

That's awesome, any idea what country you would like to move to?

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Apix , Breakfast
I would want to live in Saudi Arabia, but I can't because in Saudi you can't worship any other religion besides Muslim, but I will visit it one day. I would want to maybe live in Africa, but I need to do some more research to see. Big Grin
(08-26-2016, 02:31 PM)Apix Wrote: I would want to live in Saudi Arabia, but I can't because in Saudi you can't worship any other religion besides Muslim, but I will visit it one day. I would want to maybe live in Africa, but I need to do some more research to see. Big Grin

Well, might I suggest you visit both before you decide.  Try them on, so to speak, it maybe easier to decide when you know which place feels right.  When something is right, you just know...go with your gut  Heart . I hope you achieve every goal you set for yourself, but if you don't...never give up, there maybe something better around the bend. Big Grin

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Apix
(08-26-2016, 02:58 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 02:31 PM)Apix Wrote: I would want to live in Saudi Arabia, but I can't because in Saudi you can't worship any other religion besides Muslim, but I will visit it one day. I would want to maybe live in Africa, but I need to do some more research to see. Big Grin

Well, might I suggest you visit both before you decide.  Try them on, so to speak, it maybe easier to decide when you know which place feels right.  When something is right, you just know...go with your gut  Heart . I hope you achieve every goal you set for yourself, but if you don't...never give up, there maybe something better around the bend. Big Grin

Oh yes of course! I won't give up, but I will keep on learning and researching. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • DTricksplit
My big goal is to marry my beautiful girlfriend, enough said.

And I don't want to write about my future me, since it will be completely different from the reality.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(08-26-2016, 03:23 PM)Mikasa Wrote: My big goal is to marry my beautiful girlfriend, enough said.

And I don't want to write about my future me, since it will be completely different from the reality.

The beauty of the future is... it's full of possibility.   Big Grin . If you've found yourself a good girl, cherish her always. Listen to her, comfort her, support her, and find ways to show her you love her everyday. If you do this, she will blossom, and you will have your biggest fan and cheerleader beside you on this journey we call life. Plus you will be surprised how much she will go out of her way to reciprocate the love you've shown her.

Well, one of my goals is to visit European cities Big Grin  I think I want to go visit Scandinavia and Central-Europe first, and after that maybe South and Eastern-Europe.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • DTricksplit
(08-26-2016, 04:49 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Well, one of my goals is to visit European cities Big Grin  I think I want to go visit Scandinavia and Central-Europe first, and after that maybe South and Eastern-Europe.

Well sounds like you are going to have a very busy schedule....you are sure to have some awesome memories and adventures Big Grin

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • ℱIRE