Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for someone to make a clan with me.
Hey, I'm Oxygen.

So, I've left my previous clan due to the amount of drama and people not respecting me. Now, I'm looking for some mature people to lead a clan with me.

What I require from a Leader or Council:

- Maturity
- Good grammar
- Activity
- The ability to make good decisions
- Someone who can split-run and trick-split well

If you don't meet these requirements, then there would be no reason to make a clan with you. I do hope though that there will be many people who would be up to the task.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/9bwMuv6

Thank you for reading,

- Oxygen
Nice! Big Grin good luck with creating your clan!
(08-26-2016, 01:52 AM)Apix Wrote: Nice! Big Grin good luck with creating your clan!

Thank you very much!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin's post:
  • Apix
(08-26-2016, 01:50 AM)Griffin Wrote: Hey, I'm Oxygen.

So, I've left my previous clan due to the amount of drama and people not respecting me. Now, I'm looking for some mature people to lead a clan with me.

What I require from a Leader or Council:

- Maturity
- Good grammar
- Activity
- The ability to make good decisions
- Someone who can split-run and trick-split well

If you don't meet these requirements, then there would be no reason to make a clan with you. I do hope though that there will be many people who would be up to the task.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/9bwMuv6

Thank you for reading,

- Oxygen

Hey there! I feel sorry that you had a bad experience with your previous clan... We seem to have a LOT of younger users here, and combined with my male-theory that, in many cases, maturity for a male is unlikely before the age of 30... I'm not surprised that you encountered that issue.

Worse still, you might have difficulty finding enough people to feel that you really have a fruitful and active clan!

Good grammar is particularly hard to find, even in growed up peoples! ~cringes and rewites~ Err, I mean, "grown up people!" ~grin~

Sometimes you just have to find the best you can, and make do! So long as you have fun in the end, it's all good, right?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!