Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Do you like the game?
Yes!
No!
a little
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest, please support =)
Big Grin 
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and must say it looks pretty nice here.

Reason i'm here is that i would like to learn more about the game cause i can play but i'm too slow to really popsplit and stuff like that and i'm sure there are some pro's around here that can teach me that.

Reason i'm starting a contest is because of a promise i made to a friend of mine.
He also plays agar.io but recently started creating games himself.

Now it's not my kind of game but i promised to help him to get people to just look at it and see if they like it or not.

So the idea came to me to start a contest and here is what it would look like and i really would love you guys to join and i swear, even willing to give my personal info to the admin of this forum so they can check if this is even real, i am giving away agar.io coins for 20 dollars to whoever wins.

I live in the Netherlands so i want to buy a paysafecard for 20 euro and give the one who wins the code so he/she can buy coins or whatever they like.

What i'm asking in return is to follow my link to the game, it's a fb game so the link brings you to fb, just check the game out and leave me your thoughts right here in this thread so i can give the feedback to my friend and if you can get the most people to send the link to and check the game out you'll win.

So everytime you have sent this to anyone and know for sure the checked it out you leave a comment here saying 1 or 2 and so on, my friend can check if there is a new user online so there is no way to cheat, it doesn't work when you have like multiple fb accounts and check the game from there.

I'm kinda excited about this and i would really love you guys for helping me out and will think of more contests if this is going to be a success! Big Grin

Well the contest starts now and ends on Tuesday!!

Good luck everyone!! And if admin wants to contact me to check my info and that i'm real about this they can ask me anything and just let me know of course.[/color ]

http://www.fxgaming.net/?xg=MXw5OTk5OTkwMDAwMDAyNTAz

[color=#cc3399]Heart

Roxy
Good luck, with your contest! Big Grin hope the FB game develops well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Roxy
(08-25-2016, 10:50 PM)Apix Wrote: Good luck, with your contest! Big Grin hope the FB game develops well.

Why thank you very much, i am actually surprised no one joined my contest yet =(
(08-25-2016, 08:11 PM)Roxy Wrote: Hi everyone,

Reason i'm here is that i would like to learn more about the game cause i can play but i'm too slow to really popsplit and stuff like that and i'm sure there are some pro's around here that can teach me that.

Reason i'm starting a contest is because of a promise i made to a friend of mine.

Now it's not my kind of game but i promised to help him to get people to just look at it and see if they like it or not.

So the idea came to me to start a contest and here is what it would look like and i really would love you guys to join and i swear, even willing to give my personal info to the admin of this forum so they can check if this is even real, i am giving away agar.io coins for 20 dollars to whoever wins.

I live in the Netherlands so i want to buy a paysafecard for 20 euro and give the one who wins the code so he/she can buy coins or whatever they like.

What i'm asking in return is to follow my link to the game, it's a fb game so the link brings you to fb, just check the game out and leave me your thoughts right here in this thread so i can give the feedback to my friend and if you can get the most people to send the link to and check the game out you'll win.

So everytime you have sent this to anyone and know for sure the checked it out you leave a comment here saying 1 or 2 and so on, my friend can check if there is a new user online so there is no way to cheat, it doesn't work when you have like multiple fb accounts and check the game from there.

I'm kinda excited about this and i would really love you guys for helping me out and will think of more contests if this is going to be a success! Big Grin

Good luck everyone!! And if admin wants to contact me to check my info and that i'm real about this they can ask me anything and just let me know of course.[/color ]

Heart

Roxy

Welcome aboard the forums, and I hope that you'll make a thread, and introduce yourself properly in 'Introductions'? May all your visits be pleasant!

I prefer the messages and people here, to games, and I rarely liog in to Facebook, since I think they're an evil-enterprise... but I'm sure my opinion is in the minority hereabouts. (lol)

Most FB games are actually covering up what a company REALLY wants to do, which is permission to access your computer, and lay some tracking cookies on it. (Which is primarily why I think FB is evil. They never talk about what they are REALLY doing, and what makes them money. They just continue to pretend they're some great 'service company' that lets us formulate our networks of friends, and whatnot.)

Anyhow, I personlly will not play an FB game for that reason. I've never heard of an individual creating one, only companies though, so if people can discern that for themselves, they should ignore my comments and go play.

Thanks for holding a contest, and I do hope some people get in there and give your friend's game a good test-run! I don't think you even had to offer a prize! (And I'll bet no-one uses it on agar.io coins. I find those mostly worthless.)

Maybe someone could report back what kind of game it is? (lol) I'd kind of like to know what I'm missing out on. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-26-2016, 02:04 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 08:11 PM)Roxy Wrote: Hi everyone,

Heart

Roxy

Welcome aboard the forums, and I hope that you'll make a thread, and introduce yourself properly in 'Introductions'? May all your visits be pleasant!

I prefer the messages and people here, to games, and I rarely liog in to Facebook, since I think they're an evil-enterprise... but I'm sure my opinion is in the minority hereabouts. (lol)

Most FB games are actually covering up what a company REALLY wants to do, which is permission to access your computer, and lay some tracking cookies on it. (Which is primarily why I think FB is evil. They never talk about what they are REALLY doing, and what makes them money. They just continue to pretend they're some great 'service company' that lets us formulate our networks of friends, and whatnot.)

Anyhow, I personlly will not play an FB game for that reason. I've never heard of an individual creating one, only companies though, so if people can discern that for themselves, they should ignore my comments and go play.

Thanks for holding a contest, and I do hope some people get in there and give your friend's game a good test-run! I don't think you even had to offer a prize! (And I'll bet no-one uses it on agar.io coins. I find those mostly worthless.)

Maybe someone could report back what kind of game it is? (lol) I'd kind of like to know what I'm missing out on. :|

Thank you very much.

I totally agree with you when it comes to fb and the companies behind the games.

Tho this is nothing like it really, my friend has a own game site too where you can play the game as well but he connected the game to fb to reach more people but it isn't a game like most on fb so it isn't getting much players yet.

I thought it was a Nice idea to throw a contest and that was the least i could do in return, i mean i'm New and already asking for a favor lol.

I still hope people will just check it out and i will ask my friend for a link to his site so you also can have a look  Tongue

I will go to introduction now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roxy's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-26-2016, 03:58 PM)Roxy Wrote: Thank you very much.

I totally agree with you when it comes to fb and the companies behind the games.

Tho this is nothing like it really, my friend has a own game site too where you can play the game as well but he connected the game to fb to reach more people but it isn't a game like most on fb so it isn't getting much players yet.

I thought it was a Nice idea to throw a contest and that was the least i could do in return, i mean i'm New and already asking for a favor lol.

I still hope people will just check it out and i will ask my friend for a link to his site so you also can have a look  Tongue

Excellent!! Link-me-up! Big Grin

My hat is off to anyone who tries to make a game. It's hard work, and for your efforts, you'll get whining, thousands of demands to requests, many in direct conflict with each other. (lol)

Let me know when you post a link? If you put @ Squirrel in your message, that would be enough. Big Grin

I'll come like a rodent after nuts! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(08-26-2016, 04:32 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 03:58 PM)Roxy Wrote: Thank you very much.

Excellent!! Link-me-up! Big Grin

My hat is off to anyone who tries to make a game. It's hard work, and for your efforts, you'll get whining, thousands of demands to requests, many in direct conflict with each other. (lol)

Let me know when you post a link? If you put @ Squirrel in your message, that would be enough. Big Grin

I'll come like a rodent after nuts! Big Grin

@Squirrel thank you!

Exactly, it is very hard and that's why i just want to try to help.

My friend put almost 4 yr in it and haven't got much in return other then the stuff you mentioned.

But here is the link  Smile

http://www.fxgaming.net/?xg=MXw5OTk5OTkw...yNTAz&fx=1
  • Breakfast
(08-26-2016, 06:43 PM)Roxy Wrote: @Squirrel thank you!

My friend put almost 4 yr in it and haven't got much in return other then the stuff you mentioned.

I don't generally play more than one game at a time anymore, but I enjoy lending a helping hand when I'm able.

Say, what's the name of the game? And do I need an account to play?

Thanks for sharing, and talk to you soon?
Fight the Good Fight
(08-27-2016, 08:53 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 06:43 PM)Roxy Wrote: @Squirrel thank you!

I don't generally play more than one game at a time anymore, but I enjoy lending a helping hand when I'm able.

Say, what's the name of the game? And do I need an account to play?

Thanks for sharing, and talk to you soon?

@Squirrel Me neither lol i just love League of Legends but don't have enough time to play so i play agar and slither tho i get bored really fast and figured i'd Help my friend for awhile.

You have to created an acct yes but you can use any email cause you don't really have to confirm it, if i say that right lol

So it's easy just username, password any email adress and you're Ready to go.

The game is Diablos which has an Angel side too that's connected to the Diablos game, some people don't like the dark side lol

I would really appreciate if you would check it out, if you do please Let me know in game, my username there is ~Queen of Queenz~ if you like it which i kinda doubt then i can get you anything you need to start playing.

Go to clan, search and type my name, invite to clan.

Can’t wait to see you and many more join and hopefully even play Big Grin

Bbl
  • Squirrel