Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrath clan remade. Come join :)
Hello friends my name is wrath70 and I am the owner of the wrath clan. This is my second time making this clan, I have learned from what I have done last time and I know that this will be better.

Common questions & answers:

How can I contact you?
You can add me on Skype & wrath70.
You can pm me here on the forums.
or you can add me on discord & wrath70 #7145.
or you could go to our co leader Toxic
Discord Toxic Walker #0279

What do I have to do to join?
You have to contact me in any of the three ways listed above and I will ask you a few questions I must ask that you answer everything truthfully.

What is the clan tag and is there a picture to it?
The clan tag is [wrath] all you need to do is put that before your name and you get this picture. [Image: 53303_5urface_destruction-of-a-world.jpg]

Will we ever do clan wars?
There is a chance that we will do clan wars if we get people who want to do it, I am open for the clan wars.

What does the wrath clan play on?
I only play play on agf and not normal agario so if you are an agario member and not agf this clan might not be for you sadly.

How do I become more than just a member?
Most people will be members, but if you want to be more you will have to take more charge of the clan and be more of a leader you can be more of a leader by helping me make the clan better for everyone, talk to the people and see what they want, look over my clan posts see if there is anything that needs to be said better, and after a while of helping I will change your rank in the clan.

Ranks
Leader- wrath70 only
Co-leader- have to help wtih clan and take chage
loyal- stay loyal to the wrath clan
Member- new to the wrath clan

What do I do if I see another wrath member?
This depends on what you want you guys/girls can team, or eat each other, or just leave each other alone and know that not everyone that uses [wrath] tag is in the clan but personally when I see someone using the [wrath] I do not team but I will help them out and and give them a lot of mass (all of my mass Tongue) and I will give members of the clan mass over just random people using the tag.

Main rule.
Have fun Smile

This was also my 100th post and 10th thread Tongue

Who is in the clan
[wrath]ŴяᗩŦℍ70-Leader
[wrath]☣Ƭδˣ¡ɕ☠ωαʟҡεʶ☣-Co-leader
[wrath]Apix-member
[wrath]тσяηα∂σ-member
[wrath]GĦ☯ƧŦ=member
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like ŴяᗩŦℍ70's post:
  • FGFC820, Relax , Sora, Squirrel , ✨101✨ , 【LeL】
It's really good to see this clan back on the forums after all this time,hope the best for you and your clan Wrath Big Grin

Take hem all out
TRY TO CENSOR THIS ADMINISTRATORS 
[Image: tumblr_ny75dredXm1tqkfeko1_500.jpg]
(DON'T ACTUALLY DO IT)
(08-22-2016, 11:48 PM)【LeL】 Wrote: It's really good to see this clan back on the forums after all this time,hope the best for you and your clan Wrath Big Grin

Take hem all out

Thanks, I have been thinking about bringing it back for a while I was just unsure how it would turn out and with a little friend support I chose to bring it back.
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
Oh cool clan! I'll see if I can join. Good luck with creating the clan! Big Grin
(08-23-2016, 01:37 AM)Apix Wrote: Oh cool clan! I'll see if I can join. Good luck with creating the clan! Big Grin

Thanks, and good luck with joining Smile
(08-23-2016, 08:14 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 10:36 PM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote: Hello friends my name is wrath70 and I am the owner of the wrath clan. This is my second time making this clan, I have learned from what I have done last time and I know that this will be better.

Common questions & answers:

How can I contact you?
You can add me on Skype & wrath70.
You can pm me here on the forums.
or you can add me on discord & wrath70 #7145.

What do I have to do to join?
You have to contact me in any of the three ways listed above and I will ask you a few questions I must ask that you answer everything truthfully.

What is the clan tag and is there a picture to it?
The clan tag is [wrath] all you need to do is put that before your name and you get this picture. [Image: 53303_5urface_destruction-of-a-world.jpg]

Will we ever do clan wars?
There is a chance that we will do clan wars if we get people who want to do it, I am open for the clan wars.

What does the wrath clan play on?
I only play play on agf and not normal agario so if you are an agario member and not agf this clan might not be for you sadly.

How do I become more than just a member?
Most people will be members, but if you want to be more you will have to take more charge of the clan and be more of a leader you can be more of a leader by helping me make the clan better for everyone, talk to the people and see what they want, look over my clan posts see if there is anything that needs to be said better, and after a while of helping I will change your rank in the clan.

Ranks
Leader- wrath70 only
Co-leader- have to help wtih clan and take chage
loyal- stay loyal to the wrath clan
Member- new to the wrath clan

What do I do if I see another wrath member?
This depends on what you want you guys/girls can team, or eat each other, or just leave each other alone and know that not everyone that uses [wrath] tag is in the clan but personally when I see someone using the [wrath] I do not team but I will help them out and and give them a lot of mass (all of my mass Tongue) and I will give members of the clan mass over just random people using the tag.

Main rule.
Have fun Smile

Who is in the clan
[wrath]ŴяᗩŦℍ70-Leader
[wrath]Apix-member
Glad to see another clan around these parts! Lemme know if you need help w/ anything.
kk I will let you know if I need help with anything oh hey I do actually I have math homework so you know if you wanna do it for me Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes ŴяᗩŦℍ70's post:
  • ℱIRE
WRATH, welcome back. The wrath has been missing.

(My 299th post)
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(08-23-2016, 11:22 PM)Sora Wrote: WRATH, welcome back. The wrath has been missing.

(My 299th post)

Thank you man and reply to this so you get the 300th Tongue
Good luck with the clan. Hope it goes well.
Build a bridge and get over it!
(08-22-2016, 10:36 PM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote: Hello friends my name is wrath70 and I am the owner of the wrath clan. This is my second time making this clan, I have learned from what I have done last time and I know that this will be better.

~lots of good Q&A snipped~
~left the one that follows, because it is SO the most important rule!~

Main rule.
Have fun Smile

Who is in the clan
[wrath]ŴяᗩŦℍ70-Leader
[wrath]Apix-member

I'm a public guy, so far, instead of an AGF-guy, but I think you have a solid understanding of how to put a group together -- what is needed, and what is extra.... And I'm glad you're going for it again!

But ... do you see that mischievous little smile in my eyes?

I also gotta tease you. I gotta, I just gotta!!

Is this now the newest trend in Clans? The Remastering/Remaking of them???!?!

And if so, I wonder if 101 is going to demand royalties, or whether he's willing to share! (lol)
(If NL were @Relaxm9's clan, I already know he'd be demanding those royalties. And it would be 120% or higher of his standard take. :| )

(Just kiddin' Relax! (lol, you fake-owner-you!) Or am I?!?!???!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Relax