Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Since I get bored easily...
I know this has nothing to do with Agf but since I get bored easily.. I decided to make a random website for no apparent reason.

Random website, no use, and yea...
Check it out if you're bored as well: http://2341034.wixsite.com/mmai

Thanks for viewing or considering Smile
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
[-] The following 2 users Like FGFC820's post:
  • Sora, ✨101✨
Nice website!
I see it was made with wix, have you ever attempted making a website from scratch?
It'll probably be harder, but maybe you can try doing that next time if you are bored.
I still haven't begun my journey learning to code/program, I'm planing on starting soon tho Big Grin

btw the tiger gif on your website is very cute Smile
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
wow dude thats awesome, try to use a variety of sites to try to find a website with free domain and stuff

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(08-20-2016, 07:48 AM)Breakfast Wrote: wow dude thats awesome, try to use a variety of sites to try to find a website with free domain and stuff

Alright, Thanks! Smile

(08-20-2016, 03:46 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Nice website!
I see it was made with wix, have you ever attempted making a website from scratch?
It'll probably be harder, but maybe you can try doing that next time if you are bored.
I still haven't begun my journey learning to code/program, I'm planing on starting soon tho Big Grin

btw the tiger gif on your website is very cute Smile

Never tried coding, but I'll look into it sometime. Thanks for the suggestion. Smile

Update 11/27/2018: 
i dont like wix since it puts like 70 ads saying "make ur site todey11!!!" and "fr33 s1t3 mak3r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sinister 's post:
  • ✨101✨
(08-20-2016, 03:00 PM)Sinister Wrote: i dont like wix since it puts like 70 ads saying "make ur site todey11!!!" and "fr33 s1t3 mak3r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Same but it is a lot easier than figuring out other sites. I'm trying to find another one to use.

Update 11/27/2018: 
Looks interesting...

I literally can't stop looking at the tiger the whole time.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • FGFC820
You really made a contact page if there's also the comments section? Woah, detailed Big Grin

Maybe the website will get a little bit more interesting if you'll put some more content into it... and organise it a little better. :p
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • FGFC820