Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
╠мя╣is ready for WAR!
╠мя╣ is ready for a war! I want to do a 4 v 4, if anyone is interested. PM me or just send to me on my skype or discord Terence.Nguyen1 (for discord and skype)! 
╠мя╣Robo-Joe
╠мя╣Cookie
╠мя╣GarBear
╠мя╣(TBD)

I don't preferably like extensions so here are my standards:
  • No Extensions
  • No Bots
  • No Random Teaming
  • No Fake Teaming
  • Make sure you use your clan tag!
(08-19-2016, 09:35 PM)╠мя╣ᖇobo-Joe Wrote: ╠мя╣ is ready for a war! I want to do a 4 v 4, if anyone is interested. PM me or just send to me on my skype or discord Terence.Nguyen1 (for discord and skype)! 
╠мя╣Robo-Joe
╠мя╣Cookie
╠мя╣GarBear
╠мя╣(TBD)

• No Extensions
  • No Bots
  • No Random Teaming
  • No Fake Teaming
wana clan war 3v3

wana clan war 3v3
(08-19-2016, 09:35 PM)╠мя╣ᖇobo-Joe Wrote: ╠мя╣ is ready for a war! I want to do a 4 v 4, if anyone is interested. PM me or just send to me on my skype or discord Terence.Nguyen1 (for discord and skype)! 
╠мя╣Robo-Joe
╠мя╣Cookie
╠мя╣GarBear
╠мя╣(TBD)

• No Extensions
  • No Bots
  • No Random Teaming
  • No Fake Teaming

Hello, I am a Manager in the OC Clan, a Hardcore agar.io clan. I was searching threw Clan Wars and this was an Appealing post.
If we would be doing this clan war. I would want to change the time's each half to 20 mins.
And the OC Clan Owner and, Co would like to be apart of this CW, So it would be a 2V2.
If you don't want to change the rules or not do a 2V2, its okay. I also wouldn't mind a 3V3 including me or another clan member. If you don't want to do a 2V2.
Thank you for your corporation.
Have a good day Big Grin

Sincerely OC Echo/OC Clan
(08-31-2016, 06:25 PM)opticcube Wrote:
╠мя╣Robo-Joe
╠мя╣Cookie
╠мя╣GarBear
╠мя╣(TBD)

• No Extensions
  • No Bots
  • No Random Teaming
  • No Fake Teaming

Hello, I am a Manager in the OC Clan, a Hardcore agar.io clan. I was searching threw Clan Wars and this was an Appealing post.
If we would be doing this clan war. I would want to change the time's each half to 20 mins.
And the OC Clan Owner and, Co would like to be apart of this CW, So it would be a 2V2.
If you don't want to change the rules or not do a 2V2, its okay. I also wouldn't mind a 3V3 including me or another clan member. If you don't want to do a 2V2.
Thank you for your corporation.
Have a good day Big Grin

Sincerely OC Echo/OC Clan

I don't know. We only want to do a 4v4. It was kinda supposed to be a test for the clan members so I'm sorry. It's only a 4v4 or none.  Sad