Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(pending) blog
what if there was an agarioforums blog. eg each staff member can post something

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
"Join AD, AGF's Greatest Clan" Mhmmm. I'm pretty sire NL was the "AGF's Greatest Clan".
Build a bridge and get over it!
goooooooooooooooood one
(08-17-2016, 07:41 PM)Breakfast Wrote: what if there was an agarioforums blog. eg each staff member can post something

My gosh, could you imagine? Voakie would just go on about goats... I'd just complain all the time... Sora would congratulate everyone... 

Sounds like what we already do, tbh...
[-] The following 4 users Like LKD70 's post:
  • Breakfast , run SPOT run , Squirrel , Voakie
(08-21-2016, 06:42 PM)LKD70 Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 07:41 PM)Breakfast Wrote: what if there was an agarioforums blog. eg each staff member can post something

My gosh, could you imagine? Voakie would just go on about goats... I'd just complain all the time... Sora would congratulate everyone... 

Sounds like what we already do, tbh...

@Voakie is more interesting than that! (lol) I can recall a few weeks where I wanted to log in, just to see his Sig that day. :|

But I have a different objection. A community forum, I think, is already sufficiently like a blog that each of the forum's users can contribute to.

I don't see a staff blog making things any more exciting here -- it would just give them two daily chores.

And I'm sure they're all already willing to give of themself, and post something, when they find that they have something to say.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • LKD70 , Voakie