Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Clan: Definition of Agario
Hard to find a decent clan for North America, so here it goes.

Announcing:

Definition of Agario
≝∮:

- North American based clan (Must speak English)
- Mostly slow teaming on FFA servers but am willing to do party mode split running once we have members
- Must have knowledge of teaming in FFA / Luring / Generally good tactics
- Must have Discord (You don't have to be on Discord to play, just for joining and an introduction, but it should be used when possible)
- Must help official members in game when you see them (If you aren't sure, I will keep a sticky in the chat of Discord with a list)
- Don't rage (Sometimes you get eaten by a member in a battle, or sometimes an entire clan gets taken down by 1 guy, no biggie)
- Have FUN !

And there you have it.  The way this is going to work is you can join the Discord server, which I will post below, and we will try to get on the same server and play together for a while and see how it goes Big Grin

https://discord.gg/VcJAR85

See you in game!
[Image: Insanity_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes !ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ's post:
  • Mikasa
(08-16-2017, 12:04 AM)!ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ Wrote: Hard to find a decent clan for North America, so here it goes.

Announcing:

Definition of Agario

- Mostly slow teaming on FFA servers but am willing to do party mode split running once we have members
- Must be 18 years of age or older (language and topic of conversation are something I don't want to have to worry about)
- Must have knowledge of teaming in FFA / Luring / Generally good tactics
- Must have Discord (You don't have to be on Discord to play, just for joining and an introduction, but it should be used when possible)
- Must help official members in game when you see them (If you aren't sure, I will keep a sticky in the chat of Discord with a list)
- Don't rage (Sometimes you get eaten by a member in a battle, or sometimes an entire clan gets taken down by 1 guy, no biggie)
- Have FUN !

And there you have it.  The way this is going to work is you can join the Discord server, which I will post below, and we will try to get on the same server and play together for a while and see how it goes Big Grin

See you in game!

I just started a NA party group can check out my post :v
[-] The following 1 user Likes artxxxx69's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(08-16-2017, 12:04 AM)!ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ Wrote:
Definition of Agario

- Must be 18 years of age or older (language and topic of conversation are something I don't want to have to worry about)

~lesser requirements snipped~

- Have FUN !

See you in game!

Good luck with your clan, and, since you have posted naught else thus far, also welcome aboard!

We've been a bit short of 18+ people here, hehehe... but there are a few!

I actually find young people a bit envigorating, and find that they "add life" wherever they go. Smile But, as you say, the downside is that they get triggered, sometimes too easily, they sometimes talk about stuff that is... "cringey", and man, when they get bored (which is often), look out !!

I like your name, and note that you are a fellow Canuck!

I'm not really playing with a clan, just talking with a few... otherwise I'd consider joining yours. But if there's good conversation to be had there, maybe you'll let me know?

Again, best of luck with your clan, and I hope you have a pile of fun out there!

(And how about posting an Intro thread, so we know what manner of person you are?)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • !ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ, EqAtOmBe
Thanks for the welcome and for the well wishes! I haven't had much response yet but time will tell. Maybe there really aren't many 18+ here as you say, I just usually make adult clans no matter what I am playing. Not because I have anything against young persons, as you say they are quite fun and spirited, but for me many times 18 is still in that young spirited group :p I will post an intro thread.
I guess I am used to MMORPGs where the player base is much older. I am going to lift the age restriction here and go back and edit the main post as well. All good players are now welcome to come play Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like !ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
Hmm only if I become leader with you and its party mode
Sorry Kami, I was away camping for the week. I'm not sure there is any benefit to being leader in my clan as everyone is equal. Just a title. However, I am willing to do party mode I suppose, it's just way more intense lol. FFA is super chill. Like I said I want to do a mix of both. It's up to you if you'd like to play but I am not meeting your demands just to have you join. Thanks for the reply Big Grin