Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Problems
Hello all,

Yesterday morning my father was rushed into Hospital due to Heart problems, however is is recovering fine now.

This has made me realise it's time for me to grow up and stop slopping around and move on to a bigger career and find my self another job, I've made the decision to leave the Agar.io community including Agarioforums, I will still be around just not as often!

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who respected me as I respect you all!.

@Sora Thank you for having me here buddy, I might be online twice a week maybe we could catch up?

@Voakie You've always made me laugh in ways people haven't before.

@Mikasa Your always supporting everyone who is in need! Keep it up.

@LKD70 Never actually spoke to you buddy, but I've heard your a overall good guy!

@Gandalf Your a true legend!

These five are people you guys here in the community should look up to whilst zooming around Agarioforums.

Thank you all for what you have done for this community and what it will turn into!, there's new members landing here everyday only to make Agarioforums bigger.

I am glad to have visited and stayed here for quite some time, and to have my blue user title is incredible!.

This is just a thank you and a goodbye, if any of you would like to talk anytime as I am here to support you just drop me a direct message it may not be opened everyday but it will for sure be read when I'm online!

-Greets,

Love you and miss you. <3
Web Developer 
[-] The following 5 users Like Dzia 's post:
  • LKD70 , Mikasa, Sora, Voakie , ℱIRE
Sad to hear about your dad. Good thing that he recovers though. Although we do not know each other, you should give him my best regards you could imagine.
Good luck, finding a better career and a new job, house, wife kids car and morgage. Maybe there will also be beer from time to time.

Best of luck

Betamax
FOR PONY!
[Image: ForPony.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Betamax's post:
  • Dzia , ℱIRE
Hope your arther recovers. You honestly made the righ desicion tp pick life over Games. Proud of you <3 I'll miss you tho. Oh, Wait. Everyone will.
I'll pray for your farther to recover. <3

#Goodluck

-Storm
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Storm網's post:
  • Dzia
Hope everything will be ok with your father.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Dzia
I hope you dad is going to be well soon Big Grin

And indeed, the people you mentioned really do an amazing job Tongue And having a blue name really is an incredible feeling Wink

It's sad to hear that you are leaving. But I do hope you'll drop in again sometime. 
I wish you luck!
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Dzia
hope he feels better soon.

i will miss you. you were a really friendly guy.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Dzia
Hope all is well with your dad. It is always important to take care of our families and close ones. Such moments make you realize and remember how much value certain things have.
I know how strong your willpower and motivation is, as you've shown me your persistence to achieve your goals. You're very valued on this community Barzh, and always will be. Thank you for deciding to click on the "register" button when you first stumbled upon the forums. Thank you for the warmth you've spread amongst members in the community. Thank you for taking responsibility to include all other members, disregarding their position or rank.
It has been a journey. You'll still make history when you visit in the future. We'll make it good. Until then, see you soon buddy.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Dzia
It has been a really good time with ya, I hope your father is alright and I wish you and your family all luck on this planet for the future.
In moments like this, when a close friend or person leaves for an unknown time, you realise how important that person is.

Ok, before I start writing a huge text, let me tell you one thing :
Take care of yourself and your family my friend!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Dzia
Hello,

I would just like to say thank you, and a brave thank you from my father!.
Thank you for all your respect and nice words!, My family and I appreciate it a lot!.

Bye guys Sad.

-Greets,
Web Developer