Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average
«ƝŁ» REMASTERED [Recruiting]
[Image: NLRM.png]
Hello everyone! If you've been playing AGF recently and if you've been fairly active, you should know that we've lost a few great players. One of those players was 101, the founder of No Life. A few days went by and I realized that I could not let No Life die.

What do you mean by remastered yeet? Why i'm glad you asked. For some time now our clan has only had about five active members out of the twenty there used to be. 101 handed NL over to me because he believed that I had what it took to lead. I will be eliminating the inactive players and turning NL into an even more competitive clan than it already was. I firmly believe in the saying quality over quantity and hopefully NL will portray that.

All of or current members will be retested and judged by the co leaders to see if they qualify to stay.

I'm not going to sit here and give you a list of things you should be able to do to in agario to join... No, you don't have to be level 70+ in regular agario to join. No, you don't have to be 15+ years of age. No, you don't have to know how to do a mega360noscope split in agario. All NL is asking is that you use common sense, don't be stupid, be friendly, be good at teaming/split running and soloing.

No Life's Founder:
✨101✨ 

No Life's Leader:
«ƝŁ» YᕮᕮT

No Life's Co-Leaders:
«ƝŁ» ᑎYᑎJᗩ
«ƝŁ» ℱIRE
«ƝŁ» Falysidia

No Life's Members:
«ƝŁ» Иick✌
«ƝŁ» IĐK
«ƝŁ»【LeL】
«ƝŁ» ĹΣǤΔƆỸ
«ƝŁ» ᗩᒍᗩ᙭
«ƝŁ» ᑕ૯Ո
«ƝŁ» ᗩᕵᓰ᙭

No Life isn't all about playing agario. We also life to have fun outside of agario! There are rewards for being an active member and a level system within our discord if you're feeling competitive.

So, if you're looking for a clan filled with fun, kind, competitive, and active players, NL might be right for you!
If you're at all interested in joining, please contact yeet or one of the co leaders. Also, join the discord! It's our main way of communication, you can't be in the clan without it!

Discord:
*Removed* Discord links/groups are not allowed.

[Image: 5b7fe1f1cbcb82caf2a0e6a039b1eaf9.png][Image: a08183787b37f1d89101fdd27f8ca92e.png][Image: 0a96d9ee33b7354258ec618b29b7f2bc.png]
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like YEET's post:
  • AJAX, JUMBO_BLOB, nynja, Porscha, Sora, Squirrel , ℱIRE , ✨101✨ , 【LeL】
So as you all may already know, I'm 101, the founder of No Life (aka the best clan evaaaa). The reason I have transferred ownership/leading of my clan to Yeet is for one main reason. I no longer will be able to provide NL with my time as in the past, thus it would be neglected if I continued to run it myself. I will still be on the forums, but sadly can no longer lead my clan on AGF . We had a great time while it lasted, and I will always remember you guys (and girls)!!

I wish you the best of luck everyone and @YEET I hope you can maintain the standards I set for NL in the past  Wink . 

Thank you for the memories!! Heart Cry Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB, ThePrinceOfAmerica, YEET, ℱIRE , 【LeL】
I'm starting to tear up from this. ;( So emotional.
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Storm網's post:
  • ✨101✨
(08-16-2016, 06:45 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: So as you all may already know, I'm 101, the founder of No Life (aka the best clan evaaaa). The reason I have transferred ownership/leading of my clan to Yeet is for one main reason. I no longer will be able to provide NL with my time as in the past, thus it would be neglected if I continued to run it myself. I will still be on the forums, but sadly can no longer lead my clan on AGF . We had a great time while it lasted, and I will always remember you guys (and girls)!!

I wish you the best of luck everyone and @YEET I hope you can maintain the standards I set for NL in the past  Wink . 

I understand that everyone would like to be a member of the best clan, and thus, one should be competitive... And since I am not, nor likely will I ever be a member of NL (even though I have enjoyed some time in the NL Discord channel), my views don't really matter a whit, however....

~nods his furry little head~

You guessed it! I'm going to throw my 2 nuts into the ring anyhow. Big Grin

Yes, be competitive... and foster good gameplay, rewarding those who are beasts inj the game -- that makes sense.

But having an exam, if you will, to play a game... is not in spirit of the most important facet of the game -- the cameraderie, and the fun that can be had.

You can take someone who is an average player, and using Discord, you team with them, and can help them player better.

What I'd propose, is maybe not being quite such a stickler for only having excellent players, but instead, taking people that are active, and around a bunch, as well as being willing to get better.

There's nothing wrong with trying to get a bunch of excellent players. But when those players get here, and no-one else is on... is it still as fun?

And if it IS still as fun, do they have a need for the NL clan at all?

I suggest concentrating on the fun and familiarity, and then getting players beefed up on their skills will come naturally -- it just takes a few willing to take someone under their wings.

Regardless, I have been at the edges of NL for awhile, not one of you, but never that far away for awhile now, and I hope that I'll still be welcomed, and able to do that.

And my thoughts aren't important. At the end of the day, I wish this clan all the success, because I count a few of it's members as friends.

Good luck to ya's!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Arrowfeather, JUMBO_BLOB, ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(08-16-2016, 07:40 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 06:45 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: So as you all may already know, I'm 101, the founder of No Life (aka the best clan evaaaa). The reason I have transferred ownership/leading of my clan to Yeet is for one main reason. I no longer will be able to provide NL with my time as in the past, thus it would be neglected if I continued to run it myself. I will still be on the forums, but sadly can no longer lead my clan on AGF . We had a great time while it lasted, and I will always remember you guys (and girls)!!

I understand that everyone would like to be a member of the best clan, and thus, one should be competitive... And since I am not, nor likely will I ever be a member of NL (even though I have enjoyed some time in the NL Discord channel), my views don't really matter a whit, however....

~nods his furry little head~

You guessed it! I'm going to throw my 2 nuts into the ring anyhow. Big Grin

Yes, be competitive... and foster good gameplay, rewarding those who are beasts inj the game -- that makes sense.

But having an exam, if you will, to play a game... is not in spirit of the most important facet of the game -- the cameraderie, and the fun that can be had.

You can take someone who is an average player, and using Discord, you team with them, and can help them player better.

What I'd propose, is maybe not being quite such a stickler for only having excellent players, but instead, taking people that are active, and around a bunch, as well as being willing to get better.

There's nothing wrong with trying to get a bunch of excellent players. But when those players get here, and no-one else is on... is it still as fun?

And if it IS still as fun, do they have a need for the NL clan at all?

I suggest concentrating on the fun and familiarity, and then getting players beefed up on their skills will come naturally -- it just takes a few willing to take someone under their wings.

Regardless, I have been at the edges of NL for awhile, not one of you, but never that far away for awhile now, and I hope that I'll still be welcomed, and able to do that.

And my thoughts aren't important. At the end of the day, I wish this clan all the success, because I count a few of it's members as friends.

Good luck to ya's!
I agree with you, NL has always been a fun clan and in the past I tried to keep it open for everyone regardless of their skill level, if they showed they can be active and had a potential to improve, they were allowed in.
Here is a message I sent to Yeet on discord a few hours earlier:
[Image: kKE79s9.png]
By standards I was referring to in game etiquette,being polite, keeping active players, etc (and some other things which I have told Yeet.)
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB, Squirrel
(08-16-2016, 07:50 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: I agree with you, NL has always been a fun clan and in the past I tried to keep it open for everyone regardless of their skill level, if they showed they can be active and had a potential to improve, they were allowed in.
Here is a message I sent to Yeet on discord a few hours earlier:
[Image: kKE79s9.png]
By standards I was referring to in game etiquette,being polite, keeping active players, etc (and some other things which I have told Yeet.)

Well, then I know why I would have liked to be an NL member, more so than the others, then! (Actually, I was an... add-on to a few clans. lol... I'm not in one, but I have 4 clan Discord channels to choose from. Albeit, two of them, R.I.P. Sad (XC's and s11's) Sad

I still don't play AGF very much, but Karla could drag me in there anytime! (lol)  It's just so danged FUNNY, the stuff that goes on in there when she's on!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • karla, ✨101✨
What should I do?
My skype is thegrandgamer13 in case you need it Smile
NL clan was like the next TYT but for AgarioForums <3 Wish I can be in it
Build a bridge and get over it!
[Image: 5b7fe1f1cbcb82caf2a0e6a039b1eaf9.png]
The periodic table of NL
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YEET's post:
  • ✨101✨
Hello, I'd like to get tested. Lmao, I don't know what else to say. I feel significantly sad for 101 and the fact that he had to leave.
If you could test me I'd be more than happy!
PM me Discord link please?
Hey guys, due to the influx of requests to join we have closed the discord channel and are not accepting new players for the time being. Check for updates, though
[-] The following 1 user Likes nynja's post:
  • YEET

Hello. I just wanted to say that I also miss No Life Clan and dew to family issues i cant be active. wish y'all luck with the clan!
[Image: JEL2lIu.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ρяєѕℓ∂єηт's post:
  • YEET
Hi i am alex i would like to join your clan i have also messaged u so plz contact  Shy
(08-16-2016, 06:43 AM)YEET Wrote:
[Image: NLRM.png]
Hello Yeet, If you are reading this you may know by now my clan didnt launch very well and went to shiz very fast, Im looking to join NL cause quite frankly im just tired of trying to run Mi6 and feel my time would be best spent here. I can record for yt, to solo takeovers on agar.io agarioforums.io and gota.io . I can trick split, split run, reverse, cannon split, and just be a overall virus farming maniac. I really hope that this helps and If skype is required try

Skype #1: LordSmartyPants
Skype #2: SrXotic

Angel 
Hope you read this and i would like if you get back to me