Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average
«ƝŁ» REMASTERED [Recruiting]
(09-07-2016, 10:38 PM)Relax Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 01:08 AM)YEET Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 12:29 AM)Relax Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 12:26 AM)YEET Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 12:20 AM)Relax Wrote: 101 ain't on board with this...
I mean, if he wants his clan that he worked on for a year back, you should give it to him.
laxxxxyyyyy don't get involved pls.

If I feel the need to say something I will m9. Doesn't matter who I like better, I'm just voicing an opinion. If you want a debate, I'm more than happy to.
laaaaaxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyy nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I liekkkkkkk youuuuuuuu I don'ttttttt wantttttttt to beeeeeeee maaaaaaaaddddddd attttt uuuuuuuuuuu

You liekkkkkkk me but I <5 you.  Sad This no good.
Weee meeemeeeebrrroooossss thooooo
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YEET's post:
  • Relax
(08-16-2016, 06:43 AM)YEET Wrote:
[Image: NLRM.png]
Hello everyone! If you've been playing AGF recently and if you've been fairly active, you should know that we've lost a few great players. One of those players was 101, the founder of No Life. A few days went by and I realized that I could not let No Life die.

What do you mean by remastered yeet? Why i'm glad you asked. For some time now our clan has only had about five active members out of the twenty there used to be. 101 handed NL over to me because he believed that I had what it took to lead. I will be eliminating the inactive players and turning NL into an even more competitive clan than it already was. I firmly believe in the saying quality over quantity and hopefully NL will portray that.

All of or current members will be retested and judged by the co leaders to see if they qualify to stay.

I'm not going to sit here and give you a list of things you should be able to do to in agario to join... No, you don't have to be level 70+ in regular agario to join. No, you don't have to be 15+ years of age. No, you don't have to know how to do a mega360noscope split in agario. All NL is asking is that you use common sense, don't be stupid, be friendly, be good at teaming/split running and soloing.

No Life's Founder:
✨101✨ 

No Life's Leader:
«ƝŁ» YᕮᕮT

No Life's Co-Leaders:
«ƝŁ» karla
«ƝŁ» ℱIRE
«ƝŁ» Flasydia
«ƝŁ» ᑎYᑎJᗩ

No Life's Members:
«ƝŁ» Иick✌
«ƝŁ» IĐK
«ƝŁ»【LeL】
«ƝŁ» ĹΣǤΔƆỸ
«ƝŁ» ᗩᒍᗩ᙭
«ƝŁ» ƊємσƖιтιση
«ƝŁ» ITᗩᒪY
«ƝŁ» ᑕ૯Ո
«ƝŁ» ᗩᕵᓰ᙭

No Life isn't all about playing agario. We also life to have fun outside of agario! There are rewards for being an active member and a level system within our discord if you're feeling competitive.

So, if you're looking for a clan filled with fun, kind, competitive, and active players, NL might be right for you!
If you're at all interested in joining, please contact me or one of the co leaders. Also, join the discord! It's our main way of communication, you can't be in the clan without it!

Discord:

[Image: 5b7fe1f1cbcb82caf2a0e6a039b1eaf9.png][Image: a08183787b37f1d89101fdd27f8ca92e.png][Image: 0a96d9ee33b7354258ec618b29b7f2bc.png]
WAW,A pro clan.I am pro in all tricks,can i join in NL clan?
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Im Interested ! skype me at : Astro.agar660
Link has been rip'd to discord, rip everybody's chances

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
(09-11-2016, 08:48 PM)Cen Wrote: Link has been rip'd to discord, rip everybody's chances
Cen spammed extremely graphic images and then created six different accounts to get back in. Link will be back. More security measures are being set.
(09-11-2016, 08:54 PM)YEET Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 08:48 PM)Cen Wrote: Link has been rip'd to discord, rip everybody's chances
Cen spammed extremely graphic images and then created six different accounts to get back in. Link will be back. More security measures are being set.

Sending them once isnt spam

You heard the man.
(09-11-2016, 09:15 PM)Cen Wrote:

There were like 10 pics and they were disgusting and disturbing.
(09-11-2016, 09:55 PM)YEET Wrote:

i sent 6 once and the seventh later

You heard the man.
(09-11-2016, 09:58 PM)Cen Wrote:

That does not make it right. Cen can you just like not. Some people don't find that stuff funny or fun to look at.
(09-11-2016, 10:00 PM)YEET Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 09:58 PM)Cen Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 08:54 PM)YEET Wrote: Cen spammed extremely graphic images and then created six different accounts to get back in. Link will be back. More security measures are being set.

That does not make it right. Cen can you just like not. Some people don't find that stuff funny or fun to look at.

it wasnt spam m9

You heard the man.
awww...now I'm curious.
Can you send me a discord link on PM or skype ?
(09-11-2016, 10:12 PM)Cen Wrote: ~most of the quibbling snipped~

(09-11-2016, 10:00 PM)YEET Wrote: That does not make it right. Cen can you just like not. Some people don't find that stuff funny or fun to look at.

it wasnt spam m9

I find what you didn't say, more interesting than what you did.

So... You aren't arguing that you sent intentionally revolting/disturbing pictures, eh??

Guards! Take this foo' away, throw him in the dungeon, let him rot there!

(Tell him to reread the 'Acceptable Use Policy' while down there. ~smirk~)

Seriously, though.

If one can't keep their cr@p off the forums, then they should be tossed.

Since there's no such thing as 'clan-only' forums (EEK, I hope @Reaction doesn't see this!), everyone gets to post, and that means no idiocy.

@Cen... Wise up. Or don't be surprised to find your contributions are no longer welcome. It's a game. Be nice, or disappear.

@YEET, sorry to get pushy in your thread. (lol) Sometimes a rodent just has to be more rat-like. Toothy and vicious.

And maybe we can get a drama detector for next time, which automagically booms out an audible message, "All children go back to your assigned dorm/clan rooms! Extermination phase to begin in 15 seconds for all those who are unsecured."

This is followed by the death-bots, who delete threads/posts, ban IP's, and otherwise cleanse our space.

Either that, or poor @Sora gets the call again. (ugh)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • YEET
(09-12-2016, 04:58 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

(09-11-2016, 10:00 PM)YEET Wrote: That does not make it right. Cen can you just like not. Some people don't find that stuff funny or fun to look at.

it wasnt spam m9
I found you!

So... You aren't arguing that you sent intentionally revolting/disturbing pictures, eh??

Seriously, though.

Since there's no such thing as 'clan-only' forums (EEK, I hope @Reaction doesn't see this!), everyone gets to post, and that means no idiocy.

@Cen... Wise up. Or don't be surprised to find your contributions are no longer welcome. It's a game. Be nice, or disappear.

@YEET, sorry to get pushy in your thread. (lol) Sometimes a rodent just has to be more rat-like. Toothy and vicious.

And maybe we can get a drama detector for next time, which automagically booms out an audible message, "All children go back to your assigned dorm/clan rooms! Extermination phase to begin in 15 seconds for all those who are unsecured."

This is followed by the death-bots, who delete threads/posts, ban IP's, and otherwise cleanse our space.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(09-12-2016, 04:58 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

it wasnt spam m9

Seriously, though.

Couldn't have said it better myself squirrel. Thank you for that!