Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average
«ƝŁ» REMASTERED [Recruiting]
(08-16-2016, 06:43 AM)YEET Wrote:
[Image: NLRM.png]
Hello everyone! If you've been playing AGF recently and if you've been fairly active, you should know that we've lost a few great players. One of those players was 101, the founder of No Life. A few days went by and I realized that I could not let No Life die.

What do you mean by remastered yeet? Why i'm glad you asked. For some time now our clan has only had about five active members out of the twenty there used to be. 101 handed NL over to me because he believed that I had what it took to lead. I will be eliminating the inactive players and turning NL into an even more competitive clan than it already was. I firmly believe in the saying quality over quantity and hopefully NL will portray that.

All of or current members will be retested and judged by the co leaders to see if they qualify to stay.

I'm not going to sit here and give you a list of things you should be able to do to in agario to join... No, you don't have to be level 70+ in regular agario to join. No, you don't have to be 15+ years of age. No, you don't have to know how to do a mega360noscope split in agario. All NL is asking is that you use common sense, don't be stupid, be friendly, be good at teaming/split running and soloing.

No Life's Founder:
✨101✨ 

No Life's Leader:
«ƝŁ» YᕮᕮT

No Life's Co-Leaders:
«ƝŁ» ᑎYᑎJᗩ
«ƝŁ» ℱIRE
«ƝŁ» Falysidia

No Life's Members:
«ƝŁ» Иick✌
«ƝŁ» IĐK
«ƝŁ»【LeL】
«ƝŁ» ĹΣǤΔƆỸ
«ƝŁ» ᗩᒍᗩ᙭
«ƝŁ» ᑕ૯Ո
«ƝŁ» ᗩᕵᓰ᙭

No Life isn't all about playing agario. We also life to have fun outside of agario! There are rewards for being an active member and a level system within our discord if you're feeling competitive.

So, if you're looking for a clan filled with fun, kind, competitive, and active players, NL might be right for you!
If you're at all interested in joining, please contact yeet or one of the co leaders. Also, join the discord! It's our main way of communication, you can't be in the clan without it!

Discord:

[Image: 5b7fe1f1cbcb82caf2a0e6a039b1eaf9.png][Image: a08183787b37f1d89101fdd27f8ca92e.png][Image: 0a96d9ee33b7354258ec618b29b7f2bc.png]
Nice clan...but...can i join in your clan? Tongue
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

(09-26-2016, 01:57 PM)Zumbiro Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 06:43 AM)YEET Wrote:
[Image: NLRM.png]
Hello everyone! If you've been playing AGF recently and if you've been fairly active, you should know that we've lost a few great players. One of those players was 101, the founder of No Life. A few days went by and I realized that I could not let No Life die.

What do you mean by remastered yeet? Why i'm glad you asked. For some time now our clan has only had about five active members out of the twenty there used to be. 101 handed NL over to me because he believed that I had what it took to lead. I will be eliminating the inactive players and turning NL into an even more competitive clan than it already was. I firmly believe in the saying quality over quantity and hopefully NL will portray that.

All of or current members will be retested and judged by the co leaders to see if they qualify to stay.

I'm not going to sit here and give you a list of things you should be able to do to in agario to join... No, you don't have to be level 70+ in regular agario to join. No, you don't have to be 15+ years of age. No, you don't have to know how to do a mega360noscope split in agario. All NL is asking is that you use common sense, don't be stupid, be friendly, be good at teaming/split running and soloing.

No Life's Founder:
✨101✨ 

No Life's Leader:
«ƝŁ» YᕮᕮT

No Life's Co-Leaders:
«ƝŁ» ᑎYᑎJᗩ
«ƝŁ» ℱIRE
«ƝŁ» Falysidia

No Life's Members:
«ƝŁ» Иick✌
«ƝŁ» IĐK
«ƝŁ»【LeL】
«ƝŁ» ĹΣǤΔƆỸ
«ƝŁ» ᗩᒍᗩ᙭
«ƝŁ» ᑕ૯Ո
«ƝŁ» ᗩᕵᓰ᙭

No Life isn't all about playing agario. We also life to have fun outside of agario! There are rewards for being an active member and a level system within our discord if you're feeling competitive.

So, if you're looking for a clan filled with fun, kind, competitive, and active players, NL might be right for you!
If you're at all interested in joining, please contact yeet or one of the co leaders. Also, join the discord! It's our main way of communication, you can't be in the clan without it!

Discord:

[Image: 5b7fe1f1cbcb82caf2a0e6a039b1eaf9.png][Image: a08183787b37f1d89101fdd27f8ca92e.png][Image: 0a96d9ee33b7354258ec618b29b7f2bc.png]
Nice clan...but...can i join in your clan? Tongue

once he updates the discord link, he's a fucking alex, he will soon

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.

New NL Discord Link.
Sorry if me taking down the previous link was in inconvenience to anyone. 

(You can blame @Cen)
[Image: YEET.png]
(09-26-2016, 11:40 PM)YEET Wrote:
New NL Discord Link.
Sorry if me taking down the previous link was in inconvenience to anyone. 

(You can blame @Cen)

dont blame me :c

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cen's post:
  • YEET