Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you could
(08-17-2016, 02:00 AM)FGFC820 Wrote: Honestly I would like to breathe underwater and also breathe oxygen. Just to see what's in the deep depths of the ocean. What myths are true and what type of creatures there are. That would be awesome to explore. Tongue

Breathing underwater would not be the only thing you'd need to change, your whole body structure would need to evolve, after certain depths it is too much pressure on your body to descend deeper. Trust me I've been free diving before (in JG's, junior lifeguards) and I dove 25 feet down, touched the ocean floor and came up, and my ears popped lol (we saw baby leopard sharks too, good thing they were only a foot long + scared of us xD.) But I agree exploring the oceans would be very fun!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Squirrel , Yugopolis
(08-17-2016, 02:23 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 02:00 AM)FGFC820 Wrote: Honestly I would like to breathe underwater and also breathe oxygen. Just to see what's in the deep depths of the ocean. What myths are true and what type of creatures there are. That would be awesome to explore. Tongue

Breathing underwater would not be the only thing you'd need to change, your whole body structure would need to evolve, after certain depths it is too much pressure on your body to descend deeper. Trust me I've been free diving before (in JG's, junior lifeguards) and I dove 25 feet down, touched the ocean floor and came up, and my ears popped lol (we saw baby leopard sharks too, good thing they were only a foot long + scared of us xD.) But I agree exploring the oceans would be very fun!

Oh just let me imagine...

Nvm imagination gone...

Party pooper.  Undecided
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
(08-17-2016, 02:45 AM)FGFC820 Wrote:

Nvm imagination gone...

Party pooper.  Undecided
I didn't mean to ruin it xD
you could ask for a super power to be aqua man or something  maybe ? 
sorry didn't mean to upset you Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • FGFC820
(08-17-2016, 02:58 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:

Nvm imagination gone...

Party pooper.  Undecided
I didn't mean to ruin it xD
you could ask for a super power to be aqua man or something  maybe ? 
sorry didn't mean to upset you Heart

No prob Tongue

Update 11/27/2018: 
[-] The following 1 user Likes FGFC820's post:
  • ✨101✨

Ok, I'm going to give you this one, because the ability to breath underwater would be awesome and very useful right now.  Rolleyes  I could disappear..lol

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • FGFC820
(08-17-2016, 03:46 AM)DTricksplit Wrote:

Ok, I'm going to give you this one, because the ability to breath underwater would be awesome and very useful right now.  Rolleyes  I could disappear..lol

Who dares to make you want to disappear?

In this case, depart your personnel tank, and deploy it's remote control capabilities to hunt down, and put the FEAR OF GOD into someone who needs it!

Hmm. Superpower. Superpower.

I'd like to have the power to intervene in a sitaution from a world away where someone is about to be wronged, and have the perpetrator wet themselves with fear instead!

But that's too powerful... and left in the hands of one of us, would almost certainly lead to some corruption. Sad

How about......

A little different, same thing, but I wouldn't be able to do anything physical, but could form a thought within the perp's subconscience, to see if they won't reconsider what they're doing/about to do?

And I could call myself the Subconscience Striker?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Well, I was just looking for a break, a chance to just be me, judgement free. I don't think there are any perps to speak of..lol. I just meant I want a little time with no worries, friends, and fun. This includes no fear of making someone mad just because I wanted to be me and have some space. No one needing anything from me, (as in: do this, get me that, why'd you do that). You know, free time with good friends. Unfortunately, it would seem that my friends are all virtual, but sometimes you need a physical human being there that accepts all your faults and quirkiness.

• Squirrel
(08-19-2016, 12:22 AM)Relaxm9 Wrote:

Nvm imagination gone...

Party pooper.  Undecided
Heheheheehe

You said poop
And so did you  Tongue

Update 11/27/2018: 
Bruh, I'd have the ability to teleport. So I can go places without moving

101 DONT RUIN MY DREAM BRUH/ <3
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Storm網's post:
  • DTricksplit
(08-09-2016, 05:30 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:26 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:16 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:16 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:13 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Describe yourself....

Oh  Undecided

That requires some thinking..................

Or you can just say screw it...like me and post your pic <------

You're asking the impossible  Dodgy
Ok, that's alright...I'm only teasing you.  You should never do anything you don't want to do....EVER.  Don't mistake my teasing as pressure, especially since I'm one of the only so called "old" people on here.

I think I will stand next to you, and be one of " the old ones"   Big Grin
FOR PONY!
[Image: ForPony.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Betamax's post:
  • DTricksplit
(08-20-2016, 12:09 AM)Betamax Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:30 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:26 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:16 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:16 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Oh  Undecided

That requires some thinking..................

Or you can just say screw it...like me and post your pic <------

You're asking the impossible  Dodgy
Ok, that's alright...I'm only teasing you.  You should never do anything you don't want to do....EVER.  Don't mistake my teasing as pressure, especially since I'm one of the only so called "old" people on here.

I think I will stand next to you, and be one of " the old ones"   Big Grin
Welcome to the "old people" section...at least as far as ages go in the forum.  I'm still young at heart  Big Grin , and I'm not even close to an AARP card so I figure...I'm not that old  Shy

(08-19-2016, 07:51 AM)Storm網 Wrote: Bruh, I'd have the ability to teleport. So I can go places without moving

101 DONT RUIN MY DREAM BRUH/ <3

Teleport...another great idea.  I could use that one too.  Just imagine being able to go anywhere, anytime you wanted...dreamy idea Cool

• Betamax