Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you could
If you could choose any super power, what would it be and why?

I would choose the power to time warp, just imagine fast forwarding a bad time, or rewinding a great time and redoing it over and over. That'd be awesome

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

I would choose the power to learn any language... Because I want to learn a lot of them for some odd reason. Tongue
I'd want to read minds, because you would be able to gather, how to say it, interesting information Tongue

For example, I'd like to know what you think while you're reading this post Kappa
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(08-09-2016, 05:00 PM)I\mℱIRE Wrote: I'd want to read minds, because you would be able to gather, how to say it, interesting information Tongue

For example, I'd like to know what you think while you're reading this post Kappa

That could be a curse.  I'm thinking, I don't think I'd like to know what others think.....however, on the other confessions you teased about your identity, and then shared nothing ?.  I said we were dying to be shocked. So if I could read your mind, I'm sure you'd start thinking about yourself and give it awayTongue

(08-09-2016, 05:07 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:00 PM)I\mℱIRE Wrote: I'd want to read minds, because you would be able to gather, how to say it, interesting information Tongue

That could be a curse.  I'm thinking, I don't think I'd like to know what others think.....however, on the other confessions you teased about your identity, and then shared nothing ?. I said we were dying to be shocked.  So if I could read your mind, I'm sure you'd start thinking about yourself and give it awayTongue

Hmmmm, reading minds should have a Turn-On-And-Off button Big Grin

What should I share then? Tongue

(08-09-2016, 05:11 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:

That could be a curse.  I'm thinking, I don't think I'd like to know what others think.....however, on the other confessions you teased about your identity, and then shared nothing ?. I said we were dying to be shocked.  So if I could read your mind, I'm sure you'd start thinking about yourself and give it awayTongue

Describe yourself....

(08-09-2016, 05:13 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:

Describe yourself....

Oh  Undecided

That requires some thinking..................

@Apix The power to know any language would be awesome. I've found myself in situations where people were talking in a foreign tounge and I think...were you just talking about me. It'd be cool to respond if they were, and see the look on their face when they knew I understood what they just said.

(08-09-2016, 05:16 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:

Describe yourself....

Oh  Undecided

Or you can just say screw it...like me and post your pic <------

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • ℱIRE
(08-09-2016, 05:16 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:07 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: That could be a curse.  I'm thinking, I don't think I'd like to know what others think.....however, on the other confessions you teased about your identity, and then shared nothing ?. I said we were dying to be shocked.  So if I could read your mind, I'm sure you'd start thinking about yourself and give it awayTongue

Describe yourself....

Oh  Undecided

You're asking the impossible  Dodgy

[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • DTricksplit
(08-09-2016, 05:26 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:11 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Hmmmm, reading minds should have a Turn-On-And-Off button Big Grin

Describe yourself....

Oh  Undecided

Ok, that's alright...I'm only teasing you.  You should never do anything you don't want to do....EVER.  Don't mistake my teasing as pressure, especially since I'm one of the only so called "old" people on here.

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-09-2016, 05:30 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:26 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:13 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Describe yourself....

Oh  Undecided

Ok, that's alright...I'm only teasing you.  You should never do anything you don't want to do....EVER.  Don't mistake my teasing as pressure, especially since I'm one of the only so called "old" people on here.

No worries Wink

(08-09-2016, 05:30 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Ok, that's alright...I'm only teasing you.  You should never do anything you don't want to do....EVER.  Don't mistake my teasing as pressure, especially since I'm one of the only so called "old" people on here.

OLD! Hah! You are green, still, compared to me!

~dances a little jig~

I'm better, I'm better!

(Or maybe it's just the music, making me think I'm better... heh)

But definitely! We can't have you teasing the young'uns! Tease someone like me, who will only get ya back, 'cept worse! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-10-2016, 08:06 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:30 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Ok, that's alright...I'm only teasing you.  You should never do anything you don't want to do....EVER.  Don't mistake my teasing as pressure, especially since I'm one of the only so called "old" people on here.

OLD! Hah! You are green, still, compared to me!

~dances a little jig~

I'm better, I'm better!

(Or maybe it's just the music, making me think I'm better... heh)

But definitely! We can't have you teasing the young'uns! Tease someone like me, who will only get ya back, 'cept worse! Wink

Well @Squirrel , you do have a few years on me, haha.  Did you get your AARP card yet...I'm just kidding. Watch me duck and weave.  This is where your size works against you... Already vanished. Tongue

I'd choose the ability to read other's minds because of private reasons... Angel
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • DTricksplit, ℱIRE
The ability to change things/people lives without people being able to notice and, in fact, mainly the things which nobody else/science could do.

For example, when being in a hospital taking away people their illnesses. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • DTricksplit