Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I bought an agario starter pack.
Pretty good deal. For 2 bucks 7k, 2xp boosts and 2 mass boosts. Got 1 dollar left.

[Image: cSYZXCz.jpg]

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

That's not a bad deal at all, although I don't think I'd ever spend real money on agar.io
[-] The following 3 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Squirrel , Voakie
this is an announcement?....ok....I pooped today....that's a good thing....not to be a jerk, but anyone can see the value and the cost if they choose to look.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • DTricksplit, Squirrel , Sugar, Voakie
agario is good and all but not worth paying more then $10 for. the only reason i'd donate to it is for support, not the coins and whatnot
[-] The following 1 user Likes cyanide_pill's post:
  • Squirrel
I play agar to eat everyone, simple, no money need to eat people Tongue
[Image: narej.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Narej's post:
  • Reaction
Seems pretty good deal to me.

If you play that a lot then it is definitely worth it.
[Image: Robin.png]
(06-09-2017, 01:46 AM)Relax Wrote: I've never really understood why people hate spending money on coins to get stuff in game if they're going to spend hours getting it anyway. I understand if you want nothing to do with coins, but if someone wants to paying for things isn't necessarily bad.

If you have money to blow... why not blow a bit on a game like AGMA/agar?!

Look at what the rich people do... Their idea of "supper" at a restaurant is to assault their taste buds with combinations they've never had before, that hopefully... does taste okay. But their taste buds (the truly wealthy ones) have been warped by what the common person would already consider as "unusual" food, so it's a constant battle to try to find new things to try, for which they can spend upwards of $200 for a single meal.

Meanwhile, the common person might have to make that $200 feed a family of 3 for a week. :|

And, as they say, "Time is money". If I'm willing to spend $15 to see a cr@ppy movie (I'm not, it irks me to no end, lol) and that was an hour and a half of my time, that means that my "time" is worth $10/hr to me.

So if I play some game for hours... and spend $10 on it... it's kind of a steal for me, isn't it. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Robin , run SPOT run
Spend your money on things that will satisfy and make you happy. I think you did just that. So it is well spent! But don't tell your parents they probably will have a different opinion. Lol
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Squirrel
Miniclip still pushes that Starter Pack almost everyday. At least now they throw in a Premium Skin.

Any purchase is supposed to eliminate ads. But I think that only applies to Mobile.