I love playing agario
And I wanted to join the forum
And this particular image
Greetings to all of you
It is likely to add my special theme
Department of clans

Big Grin 
[Image: 1470614953651.png]
Hello Saudi, welcome to the forum.  This is a wonderful place to meet other players, get advice, and make new friends.  I've met some great people here, and you are sure to meet some too.  Big Grin

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

Welcome to the forums! We're a great community! I also love the Arabic language. <3 Big Grin
Welcome to AGF!!
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(08-08-2016, 12:31 AM)Saudi Wrote: Hello I am a new guest
I love playing agario
And I wanted to join the forum
And this particular image
Greetings to all of you
It is likely to add my special theme
Department of clans

Big Grin 
[Image: 1470614953651.png]

Welcome to our forums! (That means, it's now partly your forums too!)

Some nice stats you showed us there. I hope you're not addicted, though! Because then you'll be in the game playing, instead of out here with us, sayin' things!

Hope you have a mass of fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hehehehe Thank you my friends
Welcome Saudi! Glad to have you here Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]
(08-08-2016, 09:56 AM)Voakie Wrote: Welcome Saudi! Glad to have you here Smile

Voakie, I really wish I would have recorded my neighbors baby goat when he got his head stuck in the fence. It was so cute and funny, and the cry for help he was making sounded like a kid screaming. I had a heck of a time getting his little horns back through since they kept grabbing the fencing. They fit through going forward, but reverse just kept hooking the fence...you would have loved it.

(08-08-2016, 01:47 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:

Voakie, I really wish I would have recorded my neighbors baby goat when he got his head stuck in the fence. It was so cute and funny, and the cry for help he was making sounded like a kid screaming. I had a heck of a time getting his little horns back through since they kept grabbing the fencing. They fit through going forward, but reverse just kept hooking the fence...you would have loved it.

Aaah...

The memories...

Are HAUTING me *insert goat scream*
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • DTricksplit
(08-08-2016, 01:49 PM)Voakie Wrote:

Aaah...

The memories...

Well, I guess your happy I was able to get you free then...lmao. Btw when everyone said, go see the goat, he's so cute and nice...they said. I go see him and he starts trying to eat my shoe and then he jumps up on me....he's never done that to anyone, they said. Sure...thanks for messing up my white dress lol. I'll assume that one wasn't you since there were three of them.

(08-08-2016, 02:40 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:

Aaah...

The memories...

Well, I guess your happy I was able to get you free then...lmao. Btw when everyone said, go see the goat, he's so cute and nice...they said.  I go see him and he starts trying to eat my shoe and then he jumps up on me....he's never done that to anyone, they said. Sure...thanks for messing up my white dress lol. I'll assume that one wasn't you since there were three of them.

I wouldn't try to eat your shoe....

I'd eat you. Completely. No trace left. BUT only when you're younger than 10 years and are lactose free Smile
(Link the thread if you get the reference)
  • DTricksplit
(08-08-2016, 02:51 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 02:40 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:

Aaah...

The memories...

Well, I guess your happy I was able to get you free then...lmao. Btw when everyone said, go see the goat, he's so cute and nice...they said.  I go see him and he starts trying to eat my shoe and then he jumps up on me....he's never done that to anyone, they said. Sure...thanks for messing up my white dress lol. I'll assume that one wasn't you since there were three of them.

I wouldn't try to eat your shoe....

I'd eat you. Completely. No trace left. BUT only when you're younger than 10 years and are lactose free Smile
(Link the thread if you get the reference)
I guess I'm really safe then...because I'm way past ten, oh and I drink milk..lol. Sorry for taking away from you hi...

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Voakie
Hey @Voakie , I took a pic of you yesturday and made it my avatar so you can see it.

(08-09-2016, 02:37 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Hey @Voakie , I took a pic of you yesturday and made it my avatar so you can see it.

Aww.

But they look nothing near me, way too weak  Angel
  • DTricksplit
(08-09-2016, 03:09 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 02:37 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Hey @Voakie , I took a pic of you yesturday and made it my avatar so you can see it.

Aww.

But they look nothing near me, way too weak  Angel

I assure you the little brown one is a menace.  He's the little jumper and eater of shoes, don't let that cute face fool you... Dodgy

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Voakie