Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ideas Section!
Just wondering who I should contact if I had a idea for a skin in the game
(02-09-2017, 12:00 AM)AHA Gavin Wrote: Just wondering who I should contact if I had a idea for a skin in the game

Hey ava gavin! Welcome to the forum! 

But i dont really get what you mean here You have an idea for a skin in agario?
[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

If you need any help, you can write me a message. Click here to write me a message. http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...d&uid=6138

My Super Discord Server is out! Join it on Discord! The code is 9FpZsE4.

Staff Members: http://agarioforums.net/showteam.php

[-] The following 1 user Likes REACTION 's post:
  • Robin
(02-09-2017, 03:38 AM)ⓇΣΛ¢ṪเØภ Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 12:00 AM)AHA Gavin Wrote: Just wondering who I should contact if I had a idea for a skin in the game

Yeah, sorry about the confusing post but I have an idea for a skin. After getting a few likes on my post and people around my school really liking the idea I was wondering who I should contact to see if I could get it added. Thanks
(02-10-2017, 02:05 AM)AHA Gavin Wrote:

Yeah, sorry about the confusing post but I have an idea for a skin. After getting a few likes on my post and people around my school really liking the idea I was wondering who I should contact to see if I could get it added. Thanks
unfortunately, this forum is not made from the creator(but we got a good admin) matheus valadares is the creator of agario. I dont know but maybe you will find how to contact him.

We have a section for skins! You can share your skins with everybody and also you can send the administrator a 512x512 pixel picture if im not wrong(and then the admin can make it so you have the skin in the game Agarioforums.io!)

You can always ask for help if you need anything! Im always open!  Big Grin

Bye!

If you need any help, you can write me a message. Click here to write me a message. http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...d&uid=6138

(02-10-2017, 02:50 AM)ⓇΣΛ¢ṪเØภ Wrote:

unfortunately, this forum is not made from the creator(but we got a good admin) matheus valadares is the creator of agario. I dont know but maybe you will find how to contact him.

We have a section for skins! You can share your skins with everybody and also you can send the administrator a 512x512 pixel picture if im not wrong(and then the admin can make it so you have the skin in the game Agarioforums.io!)

Bye!
I was talking about agariofourms.io the whole time and I have allready made a post on the skins section I was wondering who I should contact for agariofourms.io but you said the administer so thanks.
(02-10-2017, 10:20 PM)AHA Gavin Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 02:50 AM)ⓇΣΛ¢ṪเØภ Wrote:

Bye!
I was talking about agariofourms.io the whole time and I have allready made a post on the skins section I was wondering who I should contact for agariofourms.io but you said the administer so thanks.
http://agarioforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1

(08-14-2016, 03:07 AM)FGFC820 Wrote: Honestly I would really like (and I'm pretty sure some others would like also) an AgarioForums app so that people who have to carry a phone around all day can post more easily than having to awkwardly look at a website on a smaller device.
Just saying. Wink

(Sorry if I'm really late posting this, I just joined today soo..)

I would love an app, my iPad makes this site a bit buggy which smells bad. But it's usable. 

Arrow  I am really starting to like this forum
PS3: redaWorgA

Let's be friends 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Fart's post:
  • Voakie
(02-17-2017, 04:34 PM)Big Fart Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 03:07 AM)FGFC820 Wrote: Honestly I would really like (and I'm pretty sure some others would like also) an AgarioForums app so that people who have to carry a phone around all day can post more easily than having to awkwardly look at a website on a smaller device.
Just saying. Wink

I would love an app, my iPad makes this site a bit buggy which smells bad. But it's usable. 

For the app to have any performance improvements, a completely new app would have to be written. For a complex game like this, that would take a looot of time and work... And I don't know anybody with the required Java skills either...
[Image: irTu3we.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie's post:
  • Robin
(02-17-2017, 10:21 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 04:34 PM)Big Fart Wrote:
Just saying. Wink

For the app to have any performance improvements, a completely new app would have to be written. For a complex game like this, that would take a looot of time and work... And I don't know anybody with the required Java skills either...

TBH not bad idea actually.... it would be cool to have app for this game...
Hello AGF Members

This is @Robin and if you need any kind of help with joining clan and many more then you can PM me anytime you want.

Stay Peace and Calm.

This signature was edited by REACTION
and Voakie Wink
I HAVE AN IDEA....
GIVE ME A GREEN NAME PL0X..?
I DO REAL MAGICKS!!!
[Image: EjVstd3.gif]

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.