Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ideas Section!
Lightbulb 
Fuck this shit I'm joining Must.
[-] The following 13 users Like Relax 's post:
  • AGPhysist, Bubblegum Blue, Conquest, Demon King, Doigt, FGFC820, Mikasa, Robin , run SPOT run , Sora, Voakie, ℱIRE, ✨101✨
for 4) I'd replace CODED with words like realistic, possible, feasible, etc
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • Relax
Hey did wait ill Edit mine the best I can. I will tell you when I'm done. Somewhere tomorrow. Let the best win.
[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

If you need any help, you can write me a message. Click here to write me a message.

Staff Members: http://agarioforums.net/showteam.php

however, this is not a game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • run SPOT run
(08-06-2016, 10:00 PM)REACTION Wrote: Hey did wait ill Edit mine the best I can. I will tell you when I'm done. Somewhere tomorrow. Let the best win.

Huh? Why don't you just tell me what to critique in mine? Don't be childish. Unless you think I'm wayy of the ball, editing your's is pretty pointless.
Actually, there shouldn't be any large requirements for an idea. 4) Gives a lot of restrictions. If people can come up with anything, regardless if it is realistic, the idea can evolve when people share their views, and in the process, a completely new idea may arise.
I say, as simple as possible. Anyone can post any idea or thought they have. Disregard any sensible, practical aspects to it (because, what is a realistic idea after all? Opinions are relative, definitions are restricted. But ideas are wide, restricting a thought doesn't let us think outside the box. In comparison to the totality, it is like being limited to only earth, when there is the entire universe). Let alone, any idea is better than none. Braingstorming. So far, there hasn't been any proper threads about ideas in this section. I assume it'll come in time, and seldom. High criterias for ideas threads might just demotivate people from posting.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Voakie
(08-07-2016, 01:54 AM)Sora Wrote: Actually, there shouldn't be any large requirements for an idea. 4) Gives a lot of restrictions. If people can come up with anything, regardless if it is realistic, the idea can evolve when people share their views, and in the process, a completely new idea may arise.
I say, as simple as possible. Anyone can post any idea or thought they have. Disregard any sensible, practical aspects to it (because, what is a realistic idea after all? Opinions are relative, definitions are restricted. But ideas are wide, restricting a thought doesn't let us think outside the box. In comparison to the totality, it is like being limited to only earth, when there is the entire universe). Let alone, any idea is better than none. Braingstorming. So far, there hasn't been any proper threads about ideas in this section. I assume it'll come in time, and seldom. High criterias for ideas threads might just demotivate people from posting.

Alright boss, I'll be sure to fix it. You didn't need to write all that lol. Next time, if you want, just say "Yo relax remove #4".

Nah but I get what you're saying.
[-] The following 4 users Like Relax 's post:
  • Mikasa, Robin , Sora, ™ Chronic
Honestly I would really like (and I'm pretty sure some others would like also) an AgarioForums app so that people who have to carry a phone around all day can post more easily than having to awkwardly look at a website on a smaller device.
Just saying. Wink

(Sorry if I'm really late posting this, I just joined today soo..)
In separation we come together
It never ends change has just begun
Believing as we release the departed.
[-] The following 3 users Like FGFC820's post:
  • LKD70 , run SPOT run , ✨101✨
We could work on a responsive website design for sure.
-LKD70
[-] The following 2 users Like LKD70 's post:
  • FGFC820, Voakie
(08-14-2016, 03:07 AM)FGFC820 Wrote: Honestly I would really like (and I'm pretty sure some others would like also) an AgarioForums app so that people who have to carry a phone around all day can post more easily than having to awkwardly look at a website on a smaller device.
Just saying. Wink

(Sorry if I'm really late posting this, I just joined today soo..)

I'll see what Sora thinks. And I think you guys know that if you want an app on the app store, you have to pay 25 bucks for the app to be there.
[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

If you need any help, you can write me a message. Click here to write me a message.

Staff Members: http://agarioforums.net/showteam.php

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.