Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last man standing
Heya! Did you ever win a last man standing? Or did you eventually win multiple ones? If not, what has been your best result in a last man standing? Big Grin

If you don't know what this means, here's a little explanation; agar.io uses several servers to keep the game smooth and fun. The servers are part of several countries/continents (e.g. Asia, China, Europe, Turkey) and each server is limited to a certain amount of players. However, due to several reasons the servers will close after a while. For example, agar.io can't host an infinite amount of servers. Also, sometimes the big guys really grow as big smaller ones simply don't have a fair chance on getting big as well anymore. In this case, no one will be able to join in anymore. Once you're eaten it's done and you can't join the same game room again. On the leaderbord the amount of players decreases as people still are getting eaten.

And when you win... the whole room is all for yourself. Cool Cool Cool 

Here's a screenshot of how I did manage to make this boy's dream reality!

[Image: 2vj8kkk.png]
(this screenshot was taken a few seconds after I ate my last enemy. This is how it looks like when you're the winner!)

So my story: I was teaming with three other guys, two big guys and me and someone else as some sort of helpers. They gave us more and more too, though. In the end the other small guy was gone (I don't know how) so it got dangerous for me but they still helped me. As one of them was really small at a given moment, the other one decided to reduce our team even more. He ate the guy who was once and for a long time my "main cell". So the untrustworthy teamplayer and me and one enemy (it wasn't done yet!) were still in and we decided to go on playing. In the meantime he turned out rather small too, just because there wasn't anyone to eat anymore. He gave me his second cell and then he split into several small pieces, I don't know why but I saw my chance and gave him a payback for eating the other huge guy (I could've waited, after we would've finished our last enemy). The last enemy was way bigger than me and I had to eat loads to get around the half of what he was. He gave me a virus but I wasn't so big, I gave him back that virus and he had way more consequences due to it. I ate his little ones while he was feeding himself. I had split and he had the same size of one cell I had. So I followed him until my cells would go back together. As he was under it, it was his ending.

Long story but I'm so amazed and happy by it! My main goal on agar has finally been reached Big Grin
Photo 
I've done this around 20 times, but I always take screenshots of when I get my highest mass, so I don't have any of when I reached the end. But I found a recent screenie and i remember the story behind it. 

Basially, Pika and Pijijiapan were dominating the server. They were a great team, and I had to struggle to survive most of the game(2 hours). However, when the server started to die, I started finding my groove. I lured in people by splitting into 16, absorbing viruses, and then when they'd split, I'd press w on myself to get big enough to eat them. I usually evaded the decay this brings, and eventually got to a decent score based on the low quality of the server due to teamers. Finally, fittingly, it was down to the 3 that had dominated the server since ascending to the top 3. I was able to lure away Pika from Piji and nearly lost due to a failed gamble that left me with only 800 mass. however, Pika got too greedy He/she split into 8, and I escaped, and Piji, who had come back to help Pika, was weak and killable, which I did. Soon, I had run far enough away to accumulate mass again, and after getting back to 3500, I found Pika, who had declined due to the massive teaming he/she was doing earlier. I got the lure in by splitting myself on a virus, and then was able to split pika with another virus, and then pulling out the win. Good way to spend 120 minutes >_<

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have gone by many names since I started playing agario In June 2015, and here are the ones I use the most: Elina Svitolina, InuyashaSitBoy!, Kirito-Kun, Gohan> GokuBig Grin, Ukraine, Merkel, KillingFFATeams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes InuyashaSitBoy!!'s post:
  • Yugopolis
Have done that a couple of times. Never screenshot it.
Build a bridge and get over it!
Just in case some of you all didn't believe I ever did it, well, I just did it again and it was pretty tough going. Me and this other guy were slaughtering teams the entire match. He had started before me and had the mass edge. By the time I realized the server was dying, I realized he was playing conservative now with his probably i;d say 8K mss lead over me. I ended up killing 7 of the 8 remaining people on the leaderboard but was still 2nd. 10 minutes of being split into 16 and running about, he miscalculated, thinking I had recently split, when in reality i was combining. He tried feeding himself, but i countered, combined, and then won. (and hey, the image link isnt broken this time Big Grin)
[Image: b420d12af6c24c0c8c93156396542f1c.png]
I have gone by many names since I started playing agario In June 2015, and here are the ones I use the most: Elina Svitolina, InuyashaSitBoy!, Kirito-Kun, Gohan> GokuBig Grin, Ukraine, Merkel, KillingFFATeams.
Great job to @InuyashaSitBoy!! and @Yugopolis. Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • InuyashaSitBoy!!, Yugopolis
(08-20-2016, 07:40 AM)Mikasa Wrote: Great job to @InuyashaSitBoy!! and @Yugopolis. Big Grin

Thank you Big Grin

@InuyashaSitBoy!! great killing too Shy