Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
The Ideas Board
...um so, where do I post my idea though?
(09-07-2016, 03:03 PM)nojobeth Wrote:
...um so, where do I post my idea though?

Just make a thread about your idea in this board. Not this thread, make a thread.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

Edited  Big Grin

Thread updated.

(08-05-2016, 02:27 AM)Օмʛ ɪtˢ↯ℜεᥲсTıσស Wrote:                                            Welcome to the NEW Ideas Board!

Well... so after reading your one-liner (new post), I went back to the beginning of the thread, but I think it backfired on you, because I read a bunch of stuff I don't remember from last summer. (lol)

All I see is that you've specified 'AGMA' as the game that ideas pertain to?

As far as I've seen, @Sora himself has not made a post about that, and it's still not considered ready for public consumption (ie: Beta)....?

It kind of makes me understand what Relax was saying about this...? ~teeeeeeaaaase!~

I know you're trying to help, though, so soldier on! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-16-2017, 08:39 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:27 AM)Օмʛ ɪtˢ↯ℜεᥲсTıσស Wrote:                                            Welcome to the NEW Ideas Board!

Well... so after reading your one-liner (new post), I went back to the beginning of the thread, but I think it backfired on you, because I read a bunch of stuff I don't remember from last summer. (lol)

All I see is that you've specified 'AGMA' as the game that ideas pertain to?

As far as I've seen, @Sora himself has not made a post about that, and it's still not considered ready for public consumption (ie: Beta)....?

It kind of makes me understand what Relax was saying about this...? ~teeeeeeaaaase!~

I know you're trying to help, though, so soldier on! Big Grin

Hey, I changed every sentence.

(06-16-2017, 07:16 PM)Օмʛ ɪtˢ↯ℜεᥲсTıσស Wrote: Hey, I changed every sentence.

No, no, your one-line about having 'updated' the thread worked... I reread from the top, and thats what my reply was about.

I just also read the Relax stuff and thought that wasn't as rosy for you... (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Ideas sharing always helps to grow.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jannet's post:
  • Breakfast , Reaction
Could you please add these skins:
https://i.imgur.com/7lpVGud.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4qTnN0x.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zl1tgZE.png
http://i.imgur.com/UoUSmfi.png
http://i.imgur.com/novZkdz.png
(08-06-2016, 06:48 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 12:11 AM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:27 AM)REACTION Wrote: Hello everyone! Welcome to the Ideas Board. Here you can post threads about your ideas about how we can make the forum and game better. How this works: On your idea title, in the beginning, put (       ). For example, (Pending) Debate Tower. So, like that. In the thread, explain your idea. A helper will accept or deny your idea. If you don't have an idea, you can always share your opinion on an idea. 

Hope you guys are creative and have awesome ideas.

I take full credit for this section. @Sora Gimme full credit or I will haxor your acc and change your avatar into a narwhale.

There are many sections that were created because a user asked Sora to. Nobody got credit for that, except of course the Thanks from Sora. So, lets Google pictures of a narwhale....

EDIT:
Hi Voakie. This is @Sora, and my reply to your post...

"Sad to hear you say that, because it's actually very untrue.
Despite thanking people for any kind of effort they've contributed with, I've also made efforts to contribute back to the individuals who actually took time to invest a little and be helpful, and show a part of their personalities. A contribution back does not mean a public statement where I thank the person, it involves acts which I freely do and wish to do because I'd like to see people joyful, and a connection which is more valuable and deeper than a just telling others who should be looked up to. There's really so much more to lifting each other up, than just saying it and expressing it verbally "for the public t.
And to your information Voakie, there aren't actually "many sections" that were created because users asked me so. Most, and if not all, forum sections are built up from scratch based on needs and requirements, purposes, which required thought and analysis, and to tell you the truth, nobody else did that work but me. And that is for the sake and purpose of letting other people enjoy a community and enjoy each other, completely motivated by the purpose of giving value to people. I've had this running up for more than two years, completely free for you, but with a lot of costs for me and time spent. Of course you always have people who are jealous and destructive and always try to tear others down. We've had numerous instances of this. So to let you know, I do credit people and I do so more than just "crediting" like you state with only a thanks for things people decide to help with. And I am actually disappointed that you've formed that kind of view, which leads me to believe that you leaving the forum without even messaging me or saying anything has something to do with these thoughts and views you've built. Keep in mind I had your AGF Voakie header publicly visible and accredited, and everyone in the forum knew you had made it, and you were proud when people complimented you about it, asked you to make one for them, and checked out your voakie site which you got to advertise here on the forums. I know i've made mistakes before such as providing moderatorship to individuals too fast, and maybe some were hurt by that because they felt they deserved moderatorship more than others. But this is a part which is very hard to satisfy everyone, and you really need to understand that. People will hate you because one day you thought you'd be able to provide them with free cookies, and the next day you realize you've lost the cookies somehow and you won't be able to provide that to the person. And now he hates you because you've taken away the pleasure and satisfying thought and feeling he thought he'd have. Does that make you a bad person?

An extra note: LKD70 didn't create Agf.io, he didn't code or host the servers or make anything with the servers. He helped with integrating the MySQL hiscores by writing 50 lines of PHP code to grab MySQL scores from a table which I had integrated. I let him have access to the agf server for free, and let him have admin powers ingame through console. LKD did not make the "LKD70" tag on moderator rank here on the forums. I, and my friends did all of this. I actually let the community have the impression that LKD70 did this even though he did not. I made the moderator tag include LKD70 back in the day because he was the only moderator at that time. People thought he had made it. (--And when he stopped being active on the forum, people thought I had "fired him" and were upset towards me because in their view, he had created so much.. Only that.. they didn't know... but that didn't matter to me really, as long as everyone was happy, and I enjoyed and still enjoy LKD, we have a great friendship. He's though very busy and has a lot of things to do..--) I didn't want to intervene with that and take his pride away. I wanted him, and despite, all moderators and members, to have that great feeling and have responsibility and feel that they are a part of something bigger that wants them and wants to include them. Because many people can't get this feeling due to certain real life situations. So don't say things which are untrue and actually hurtful, because you wouldn't know what efforts actually are behind, and completely the opposite."

Why  narwhales
(10-01-2017, 05:25 PM)The Fossa Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 06:48 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 12:11 AM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:27 AM)REACTION Wrote: Hello everyone! Welcome to the Ideas Board. Here you can post threads about your ideas about how we can make the forum and game better. How this works: On your idea title, in the beginning, put (       ). For example, (Pending) Debate Tower. So, like that. In the thread, explain your idea. A helper will accept or deny your idea. If you don't have an idea, you can always share your opinion on an idea. 

Hope you guys are creative and have awesome ideas.

I take full credit for this section. @Sora Gimme full credit or I will haxor your acc and change your avatar into a narwhale.

There are many sections that were created because a user asked Sora to. Nobody got credit for that, except of course the Thanks from Sora. So, lets Google pictures of a narwhale....

EDIT:
Hi Voakie. This is @Sora, and my reply to your post...

"Sad to hear you say that, because it's actually very untrue.
Despite thanking people for any kind of effort they've contributed with, I've also made efforts to contribute back to the individuals who actually took time to invest a little and be helpful, and show a part of their personalities. A contribution back does not mean a public statement where I thank the person, it involves acts which I freely do and wish to do because I'd like to see people joyful, and a connection which is more valuable and deeper than a just telling others who should be looked up to. There's really so much more to lifting each other up, than just saying it and expressing it verbally "for the public t.
And to your information Voakie, there aren't actually "many sections" that were created because users asked me so. Most, and if not all, forum sections are built up from scratch based on needs and requirements, purposes, which required thought and analysis, and to tell you the truth, nobody else did that work but me. And that is for the sake and purpose of letting other people enjoy a community and enjoy each other, completely motivated by the purpose of giving value to people. I've had this running up for more than two years, completely free for you, but with a lot of costs for me and time spent. Of course you always have people who are jealous and destructive and always try to tear others down. We've had numerous instances of this. So to let you know, I do credit people and I do so more than just "crediting" like you state with only a thanks for things people decide to help with. And I am actually disappointed that you've formed that kind of view, which leads me to believe that you leaving the forum without even messaging me or saying anything has something to do with these thoughts and views you've built. Keep in mind I had your AGF Voakie header publicly visible and accredited, and everyone in the forum knew you had made it, and you were proud when people complimented you about it, asked you to make one for them, and checked out your voakie site which you got to advertise here on the forums. I know i've made mistakes before such as providing moderatorship to individuals too fast, and maybe some were hurt by that because they felt they deserved moderatorship more than others. But this is a part which is very hard to satisfy everyone, and you really need to understand that. People will hate you because one day you thought you'd be able to provide them with free cookies, and the next day you realize you've lost the cookies somehow and you won't be able to provide that to the person. And now he hates you because you've taken away the pleasure and satisfying thought and feeling he thought he'd have. Does that make you a bad person?

An extra note: LKD70 didn't create Agf.io, he didn't code or host the servers or make anything with the servers. He helped with integrating the MySQL hiscores by writing 50 lines of PHP code to grab MySQL scores from a table which I had integrated. I let him have access to the agf server for free, and let him have admin powers ingame through console. LKD did not make the "LKD70" tag on moderator rank here on the forums. I, and my friends did all of this. I actually let the community have the impression that LKD70 did this even though he did not. I made the moderator tag include LKD70 back in the day because he was the only moderator at that time. People thought he had made it. (--And when he stopped being active on the forum, people thought I had "fired him" and were upset towards me because in their view, he had created so much.. Only that.. they didn't know... but that didn't matter to me really, as long as everyone was happy, and I enjoyed and still enjoy LKD, we have a great friendship. He's though very busy and has a lot of things to do..--) I didn't want to intervene with that and take his pride away. I wanted him, and despite, all moderators and members, to have that great feeling and have responsibility and feel that they are a part of something bigger that wants them and wants to include them. Because many people can't get this feeling due to certain real life situations. So don't say things which are untrue and actually hurtful, because you wouldn't know what efforts actually are behind, and completely the opposite."

Why  narwhales

Nobody really knows Fossa...

And we really dont want to know lol xD
[Image: Robin.png]
Just the spark of the moment
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
I just read that whole shiz, and didnt understand anything...
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
lolz
i still dont understand the arguement in this whole thread
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
Come one all let's all be nice, if you have formal problems then talk about it formally. there's no need to case an uproar. Talk to @Sora and they'll sort it out when they have the time
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]