Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
The Ideas Board
                Welcome to the Ideas Board!

[Image: 2FQKfrb.jpg]
This Idea Board is where you can leave your ideas for the forums or the game Agma.io!

If you have an idea you want to share, you can make a thread (post) about it.
Try to be as specific as you can. Make sure your idea is something that can actually work. Try adding a poll with the options Yes and No so members can vote on your idea! 

If you support an idea, you can show your support by liking the thread where the idea was introduced.

Lets see what ideas you guys can come up with! Who knows, one might actually become a reality.

Thank you!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 5 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • Breakfast , nachochesse, Official Curly, SilverYT_official2, Voakie
(08-06-2016, 12:11 AM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:27 AM)REACTION Wrote: Hello everyone! Welcome to the Ideas Board. Here you can post threads about your ideas about how we can make the forum and game better. How this works: On your idea title, in the beginning, put (       ). For example, (Pending) Debate Tower. So, like that. In the thread, explain your idea. A helper will accept or deny your idea. If you don't have an idea, you can always share your opinion on an idea. 

Hope you guys are creative and have awesome ideas.

I take full credit for this section. @Sora Gimme full credit or I will haxor your acc and change your avatar into a narwhale.

I go the power dude so go away.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(08-05-2016, 02:27 AM)REACTION Wrote: Hello everyone! Welcome to the Ideas Board. Here you can post threads about your ideas about how we can make the forum and game better. How this works: On your idea title, in the beginning, put (       ). For example, (Pending) Debate Tower. So, like that. In the thread, explain your idea. A helper will accept or deny your idea. If you don't have an idea, you can always share your opinion on an idea. 

I take full credit for this section. @Sora Gimme full credit or I will haxor your acc and change your avatar into a narwhale.

There are many sections that were created because a user asked Sora to. Nobody got credit for that, except of course the Thanks from Sora. So, lets Google pictures of a narwhale....

EDIT:
Hi Voakie. This is @Sora, and my reply to your post...

"Sad to hear you say that, because it's actually very untrue.
Despite thanking people for any kind of effort they've contributed with, I've also made efforts to contribute back to the individuals who actually took time to invest a little and be helpful, and show a part of their personalities. A contribution back does not mean a public statement where I thank the person, it involves acts which I freely do and wish to do because I'd like to see people joyful, and a connection which is more valuable and deeper than a just telling others who should be looked up to. There's really so much more to lifting each other up, than just saying it and expressing it verbally "for the public t.
And to your information Voakie, there aren't actually "many sections" that were created because users asked me so. Most, and if not all, forum sections are built up from scratch based on needs and requirements, purposes, which required thought and analysis, and to tell you the truth, nobody else did that work but me. And that is for the sake and purpose of letting other people enjoy a community and enjoy each other, completely motivated by  the purpose of giving value to people. I've had this running up for more than two years, completely free for you, but with a lot of costs for me and time spent. Of course you always have people who are jealous and destructive and always try to tear others down. We've had numerous instances of this. So to let you know, I do credit people and I do so more than just "crediting" like you state with only a thanks for things people decide to help with. And I am actually disappointed that you've formed that kind of view, which leads me to believe that you leaving the forum without even messaging me or saying anything has something to do with these thoughts and views you've built. Keep in mind I had your AGF Voakie header publicly visible and accredited, and everyone in the forum knew you had made it, and you were proud when people complimented you about it, asked you to make one for them, and checked out your voakie site which you got to advertise here on the forums. I know i've made mistakes before such as providing moderatorship to individuals too fast, and maybe some were hurt by that because they felt they deserved moderatorship more than others. But this is a part which is very hard to satisfy everyone, and you really need to understand that. People will hate you because one day you thought you'd be able to provide them with free cookies, and the next day you realize you've lost the cookies somehow and you won't be able to provide that to the person. And now he hates you because you've taken away the pleasure and satisfying thought and feeling he thought he'd have. Does that make you a bad person?

An extra note: LKD70 didn't create Agf.io, he didn't code or host the servers or make anything with the servers. He helped with integrating the MySQL hiscores by writing 50 lines of PHP code to grab MySQL scores from a table which I had integrated. I let him have access to the agf server for free, and let him have admin powers ingame through console. LKD did not make the "LKD70" tag on moderator rank here on the forums. I, and my friends did all of this. I actually let the community have the impression that LKD70 did this even though he did not. I made the moderator tag include LKD70 back in the day because he was the only moderator at that time. People thought he had made it. (--And when he stopped being active on the forum, people thought I had "fired him" and were upset towards me because in their view, he had created so much.. Only that.. they didn't know... but that didn't matter to me really, as long as everyone was happy, and I enjoyed and still enjoy LKD, we have a great friendship. He's though very busy and has a lot of things to do..--) I didn't want to intervene with that and take his pride away. I wanted him, and despite, all moderators and members, to have that great feeling and have responsibility and feel that they are a part of something bigger that wants them and wants to include them. Because many people can't get this feeling due to certain real life situations. So don't say things which are untrue and actually hurtful, because you wouldn't know what efforts actually are behind, and completely the opposite."
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Doigt, JruGo, LKD70 , SilverYT_official2, Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(08-06-2016, 12:13 AM)REACTION Wrote:

I go the power dude so go away.
You mean you got the force?

OMG

Han Solo? What did they do to you!?
[Image: Voakie.png]
Could someone remove that helper part since it has been confirmed that REACTION's helper project has nothing to do with the creation of the idea forum?

@Gandalf, @Voakie , @LKD70 , @anyone
(08-06-2016, 03:55 PM)Doigt Wrote: Could someone remove that helper part since it has been confirmed that REACTION's helper project has nothing to do with the creation of the idea forum?

@Gandalf, @Voakie , @LKD70 , @anyone

It does have to do with the creation of the idea forum. So, this thread is made so people apply and so we can have some helpers. Helpers accept and deny ideas made by members. Then the Admin takes the final decision.
Do you understand?

@Reaction , I will ask you to apology. There is nothing more insulting than being treated like an idiot and I don't know what you're trying to achieve, but right now, you managed to piss me off.
[-] The following 2 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Relax , ✨101✨
Edited this thread.

lol is this deja vu?
gotta give credit to ma boi relax: http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4162
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Relax
(08-07-2016, 03:45 AM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:27 AM)REACTION Wrote:                                            Welcome to the NEW Ideas Board!

This Idea Board is where you can leave your ideas for forums or the game(agarioforums.io)!

Don't be shy or scared to share your ideas, no idea is stupid. 

How to start if you have an idea: Make a thread about it. 
Be specific about your idea. The administrator might edit your idea, but it's still good because it all started because of you. Also remember that your idea should be realistic(something we can actually do). The staff don't have unlimited resources and a bunch of time. They have a normal life like us(we don't view the forum 24/7). If you want to, add a poll, so people can vote Yes, or No. 

Viewing someone's idea: If you see that an idea is definitely good and should be implemented, like the thread, or write below Support, and don't forget to rate. If the idea is bad(If that's what you think), then don't be rude and start arguing. Just say why that would be a bad idea. If you just don't know what to say, just don't write anything. 

If you have any questions, contact @[b][i]Voakie[/b][/i] , @Gandalf , @[i]Sora[/i] , Or @LKD70.

Let's make this board an interesting place and have a good time!
The whole "The staff don't have unlimited resources and a bunch of time." is pretty similar to what I said. Also, you kinda stole my contact line and the have fun at the end. Same with the 'no idea is stupid'. This is nothing like your original post and quite like mine. If you support my thread enough to rewrite it, why not just give me a like next time?  Huh

I only saw some parts good, so I just put a little. If you want, I could like yours.

I get the idea with having helpers to accept ideas. It is thinking big, which is good. But I think what most people are reacting about is that it might be a bit unneccessary because there wont be so many people posting ideas (unless we were a game with millions of players, ideas section with helpers would be amazing) and also that a new, unknown member has/displays power to accept/deny people. But you modified your thread and took the community's critique for the better, even though your initial helpers idea couldn't surpass (perhaps at a later point it may be suitable).

After all, you were the one that enlightened me to make the ideas section.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 4 users Like Sora's post:
  • Dzia , Official Curly, Relax , SilverYT_official2
(08-07-2016, 01:29 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 07:44 AM)Sora Wrote: I get the idea with having helpers to accept ideas. It is thinking big, which is good. But I think what most people are reacting about is that it might be a bit unneccessary because there wont be so many people posting ideas (unless we were a game with millions of players, ideas section with helpers would be amazing) and also that a new, unknown member has/displays power to accept/deny people. But you modified your thread and took the community's critique for the better, even though your initial helpers idea couldn't surpass (perhaps at a later point it may be suitable).

After all, you were the one that enlightened me to make the ideas section.
Sora I told you to make that idea section in my 2000 word PM smh. I sent that before reaction even joined lol. But its alright if you forgot  Wink .

I apologize. I can recall now and I do remember your idea about suggestions/ideas section. I thank you for reminding me. I had mainly 'saved' your PM in my memory towards AGF ingame and its mod-panel abilities. After all, the unrelated section-> suggestions/ideas took up only 5% of the document/PM.
http://www.uh.edu/~dsocs3/wisdom/wisdom/we_remember.pdf
(I do remember more than what that document implies though)
[Image: tongue.png]
Thanks again for reminding me. And keep in mind, the entire document is very relevant when the login system is made, and moderators can start having their features.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Many forums sections have been created due to several user requests... Such as the tech section is one I hoped for. Though that doesn't mean someone else hasn't requested the same. I think all who mention it, they don't create it, they back the idea of the forum section. More people pushing for a change the more likely it is to happen. And here we are. After all, is that not the idea of this entire section? To collaborate with other users, to think up idea's and together make them great? I think it matters not who first brought forwards the idea of this sub-forum, but more the fact that all who asked for it had their wish granted. Now let's not ruin this new sub-forum on debates (oh, idea! nah... Too much hassle to mod).

As to the editing of the original post, @Reaction it is very similar to the thread made by @Relaxm9
If I was you, i'd just change it up a bit! Especially that last section:

Code:
If you have any questions, contact @Voakie , @Gandalf , @Sora , Or @LKD70.
That looks pretty much identical to @relaxm9 post ending... Even the colour and all, as I said, have a think, maybe a little touch up and rewrite wouldn't go a miss, eh?
-LKD70
[-] The following 1 user Likes LKD70 's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(08-09-2016, 08:24 PM)LKD70 Wrote: Many forums sections have been created due to several user requests... Such as the tech section is one I hoped for. Though that doesn't mean someone else hasn't requested the same. I think all who mention it, they don't create it, they back the idea of the forum section. More people pushing for a change the more likely it is to happen. And here we are. After all, is that not the idea of this entire section? To collaborate with other users, to think up idea's and together make them great? I think it matters not who first brought forwards the idea of this sub-forum, but more the fact that all who asked for it had their wish granted. Now let's not ruin this new sub-forum on debates (oh, idea! nah... Too much hassle to mod).

As to the editing of the original post, @Reaction it is very similar to the thread made by @Relaxm9
If I was you, i'd just change it up a bit! Especially that last section:

Code:
If you have any questions, contact @Voakie , @Gandalf , @Sora , Or @LKD70.
That looks pretty much identical to @relaxm9 post ending... Even the colour and all, as I said, have a think, maybe a little touch up and rewrite wouldn't go a miss, eh?

Sure

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • LKD70
(08-05-2016, 02:27 AM)REACTION Wrote:                                            Welcome to the NEW Ideas Board!

This Idea Board is where you can leave your ideas for forums or the game(agarioforums.io)! We really need ideas, because it's not really fun here. We need more activity, and your ideas can help! We have had a lot of people join, but they are not active. So, do you have any ideas?

Don't be shy or scared to share your ideas, no idea is stupid. 

How to start if you have an idea: Make a thread about it. 
Be specific about your idea. The administrator might edit your idea, but it's still good because it all started because of you. Also remember that your idea should be realistic(something we can actually do). The staff don't have unlimited resources and a bunch of time. They have a normal life like us(we don't view the forum 24/7). If you want to, add a poll, so people can vote Yes, or No. 

Viewing someone's idea: If you see that an idea is definitely good and should be implemented, like the thread, or write below Support, and don't forget to rate. If the idea is bad(If that's what you think), then don't be rude and start arguing. Just say why that would be a bad idea. If you just don't know what to say, just don't write anything. 

If you have any questions, contact @[b][i]Voakie[/b][/i] , @Gandalf , @[i]Sora[/i] , Or @LKD70.

Let's make this board an interesting place and have a good time!