Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
The new Ideas Board, Welcome!
                                           Welcome to the NEW Ideas Board!

[Image: 2FQKfrb.jpg]
This Idea Board is where you can leave your ideas for forums or the game(agarioforums.io!)

How to start if you have an idea: Make a thread about it. 
Be specific about your idea. Also remember that your idea should be realistic(something we can actually do on this forum or game). If you want to, add a poll, so people can vote Yes, or No. 

Viewing someone's idea: I love to view ideas, I love that a lot of our members are creative. If you like someone's idea, the easiest way to show your support is to hit that LIKE button( You can find it at any post or thread). Any member can talk about the idea, for example add some more stuff, modify it, etc.

If you have any questions, contact @Voakie , @Gandalf , @Sora, Or @LKD70, or me(@REACTION ). 

Let's make this board an interesting place and have a good time!
[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[Image: PGTDt8H.jpg]

If you need any help, you can write me a message. Click here to write me a message. http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...d&uid=6138

Check out our wonderful staff!:
@Sora
@Voakie
@Mikasa
@Gandalf
@LKD70
@✨101✨ 
[-] The following 2 users Like REACTION 's post:
  • Breakfast , Voakie
(08-05-2016, 02:27 AM)REACTION Wrote: Hello everyone! Welcome to the Ideas Board. Here you can post threads about your ideas about how we can make the forum and game better. How this works: On your idea title, in the beginning, put (       ). For example, (Pending) Debate Tower. So, like that. In the thread, explain your idea. A helper will accept or deny your idea. If you don't have an idea, you can always share your opinion on an idea. 

Hope you guys are creative and have awesome ideas.

I take full credit for this section. @Sora Gimme full credit or I will haxor your acc and change your avatar into a narwhale.

Edit: I liked this thread better before it looked exactly like mine. Plagiarism?
"What you are shouts so loudly in my ears I cannot hear what you say."
(08-06-2016, 12:11 AM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:27 AM)REACTION Wrote: Hello everyone! Welcome to the Ideas Board. Here you can post threads about your ideas about how we can make the forum and game better. How this works: On your idea title, in the beginning, put (       ). For example, (Pending) Debate Tower. So, like that. In the thread, explain your idea. A helper will accept or deny your idea. If you don't have an idea, you can always share your opinion on an idea. 

I take full credit for this section. @Sora Gimme full credit or I will haxor your acc and change your avatar into a narwhale.

I go the power dude so go away.

If you need any help, you can write me a message. Click here to write me a message. http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...d&uid=6138

@Sora
@Voakie
@Mikasa
@Gandalf
@LKD70
@✨101✨ 
(08-06-2016, 12:13 AM)REACTION Wrote:

^Responsible mature forum user right here. Excellent logic.

There are many sections that were created because a user asked Sora to. Nobody got credit for that, except of course the Thanks from Sora. So, lets Google pictures of a narwhale....
[-] The following 3 users Like Voakie's post:
  • Doigt , LKD70, TM Soloist
(08-06-2016, 12:13 AM)REACTION Wrote:

You mean you got the force?

OMG

Han Solo? What did they do to you!?
Could someone remove that helper part since it has been confirmed that REACTION's helper project has nothing to do with the creation of the idea forum?

@Gandalf, @Voakie, @LKD70, @anyone
(08-06-2016, 03:55 PM)Doigt Wrote: Could someone remove that helper part since it has been confirmed that REACTION's helper project has nothing to do with the creation of the idea forum?

It does have to do with the creation of the idea forum. So, this thread is made so people apply and so we can have some helpers. Helpers accept and deny ideas made by members. Then the Admin takes the final decision.
Do you understand?

@Sora
@Voakie
@Mikasa
@Gandalf
@LKD70
@✨101✨ 
@REACTION , I will ask you to apology. There is nothing more insulting than being treated like an idiot and I don't know what you're trying to achieve, but right now, you managed to piss me off.
[-] The following 2 users Like Doigt 's post:
  • Relax, ✨101✨
(08-06-2016, 04:42 PM)REACTION Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 03:55 PM)Doigt Wrote: Could someone remove that helper part since it has been confirmed that REACTION's helper project has nothing to do with the creation of the idea forum?

It does have to do with the creation of the idea forum. So, this thread is made so people apply and so we can have some helpers. Helpers accept and deny ideas made by members. Then the Admin takes the final decision.
Do you understand?

Why are you pretending we don't understand you? We have found tonnes of things wrong with this crappy structure your trying to implement, and your ego seems big enough to be trying to convince 3 STAFF MEMBERS that you have a better understanding of this forum than they do. 3! I mean, me and @LKD70 have had our differences, and sure @Gandalf confused me with the fortune cookie, but I'm on their side with this one (Voaks and me are besties Heart  [No homo]). Sora chooses what to accept and deny, not you. Simple enough? Now please delete this thread, so it stops spamming our notifications. I don't know why you think you get to make important decisions about the forum, but newsflash!... You don't.

And making enemies won't help you at all m9. On your other thread you responded to me in a condescending way, and you've managed to make @Doigt mad. So open that closed mind, brush off those cobwebs, and listen to what people are saying.

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.