[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • ™ Chronic
LoL we shell see . We do have to test that out right ;P
Bullies have personal issues.
(08-26-2017, 12:22 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: LoL  we shell see . We do have to test that out right ;P

Ill gladly Admit you guys would win in Solo, but as soon as we got team vs team, we rek you Wink
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 2 users Like Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • ahtisham, ™ Chronic
(08-07-2017, 10:15 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: From today forward When you play Agma.io NA you are on FL turf.  [FL] is Front Line. Don't come to our turf wearing your colors, patches, or tags. Respect this. It could turn out bad for you otherwise.

NA is now TMG turf, have a problem with it PM me GUIDO#8923 how about you war!?!?!?
┈┈┈┈╱▔▔▔▔╲┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕▕╲┊┊╱▏▏┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕▕▂╱╲▂▏▏┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈╲┊┊┊┊╱┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈▕╲▂▂╱▏┈┈┈┈
╱▔▔▔▔┊┊┊┊▔▔▔▔╲

(11-10-2017, 12:37 PM)KevC Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 10:15 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: From today forward When you play Agma.io NA you are on FL turf.  [FL] is Front Line. Don't come to our turf wearing your colors, patches, or tags. Respect this. It could turn out bad for you otherwise.

NA is now TMG turf, have a problem with it PM me GUIDO#8923 how about you war!?!?!?

GUIDO?!!!!!!! that's been my gamer tag for years lol....I had a pit named Guido, and just called myself GUIDO in most of the games I played...sadly Guido passed on, and another pit came on the scene named Modi (Thor's son, not the Indian PM...was way before he got elected...) so I've gone as MODI as well on most of my games, and on youtube lol....Great name that...GUIDO... you've got taste son.

also, not sure if any FL players have lasted long enough for me to see the tag in game....I'm back and I'm an eatin machine folks
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
(11-11-2017, 04:00 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 12:37 PM)KevC Wrote:

GUIDO?!!!!!!! that's been my gamer tag for years lol....I had a pit named Guido, and just called myself GUIDO in most of the games I played...sadly Guido passed on, and another pit came on the scene named Modi (Thor's son, not the Indian PM...was way before he got elected...) so I've gone as MODI as well on most of my games, and on youtube lol....Great name that...GUIDO... you've got taste son.

also, not sure if any FL players have lasted long enough for me to see the tag in game....I'm back and I'm an eatin machine folks

Nice, you know the definition? My buddys step dad is from NJ and he calls me Guido because, well i am literally the  definition ahaha just caught on to me I like it
┈┈┈┈╱▔▔▔▔╲┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕▕╲┊┊╱▏▏┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕▕▂╱╲▂▏▏┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈╲┊┊┊┊╱┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈▕╲▂▂╱▏┈┈┈┈
╱▔▔▔▔┊┊┊┊▔▔▔▔╲

[-] The following 2 users Like KevC's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
@KevC haha yeah... Guido was a slang term for a tough guy/strongman/bodyguard from the old mobster days (r.e. Guido and Nunzio... "hey tell your Guido to relax"). Seemed like a good name for a pitbull back in 1996 lol...and he def grew into the name!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-11-2017, 07:55 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: @KevC haha yeah...  Guido was a slang term for a tough guy/strongman/bodyguard from the old mobster days (r.e. Guido and Nunzio... "hey tell your Guido to relax"). Seemed like a good name for a pitbull back in 1996 lol...and he def grew into the name!

It means a Short muscular man who dresses nice from what i heard
┈┈┈┈╱▔▔▔▔╲┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕▕╲┊┊╱▏▏┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕▕▂╱╲▂▏▏┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈╲┊┊┊┊╱┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈▕╲▂▂╱▏┈┈┈┈
╱▔▔▔▔┊┊┊┊▔▔▔▔╲

I'm so Scared.

Not really.
~ Valence ~

- also known as Kerry Big Grin
(12-11-2017, 04:10 AM)Kerry Wrote: I'm so Scared.

~snips the white space~

Not really.

Hehehe, well, it DID seem to scare you silent for a month, before you replied! ~teeeassse!~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Kerry