Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
warning to all clans and factions
(11-11-2017, 04:00 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 12:37 PM)KevC Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 10:15 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: From today forward When you play Agma.io NA you are on FL turf.  [FL] is Front Line. Don't come to our turf wearing your colors, patches, or tags. Respect this. It could turn out bad for you otherwise.

NA is now TMG turf, have a problem with it PM me GUIDO#8923 how about you war!?!?!?

GUIDO?!!!!!!! that's been my gamer tag for years lol....I had a pit named Guido, and just called myself GUIDO in most of the games I played...sadly Guido passed on, and another pit came on the scene named Modi (Thor's son, not the Indian PM...was way before he got elected...) so I've gone as MODI as well on most of my games, and on youtube lol....Great name that...GUIDO... you've got taste son.

also, not sure if any FL players have lasted long enough for me to see the tag in game....I'm back and I'm an eatin machine folks

Nice, you know the definition? My buddys step dad is from NJ and he calls me Guido because, well i am literally the  definition ahaha just caught on to me I like it
┈┈┈┈╱▔▔▔▔╲┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕▕╲┊┊╱▏▏┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕▕▂╱╲▂▏▏┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈╲┊┊┊┊╱┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈▕╲▂▂╱▏┈┈┈┈
╱▔▔▔▔┊┊┊┊▔▔▔▔╲

[-] The following 2 users Like KevC's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
RE: warning to all clans and factions - KevC - 11-11-2017, 07:25 AM