Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
warning to all clans and factions
From today forward When you play Agma.io NA you are on FL turf.  [FL] is Front Line. Don't come to our turf wearing your colors, patches, or tags. Respect this. It could turn out bad for you otherwise.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Voukalic
(08-07-2017, 10:15 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: From today forward When you play Agma.io NA you are on FL turf.  [FL] is Front Line. Don't come to our turf wearing your colors, patches, or tags. Respect this. It could turn out bad for you otherwise.

Clan rhetoric?! What is next!!

I happen to know the truth -- that "FL" actually stands for 'Flatulent Lethargy'!

Who needs to be afraid of that?!

Oh yeah! Anyone not wearing a gas mask! Hehehehe!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sugar, ™ Chronic , ⊕ ḾᙈƝᑥꀌ!Σ ⊕
Oh man, this will be interesting Tongue
(08-07-2017, 11:57 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 10:15 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: From today forward When you play Agma.io NA you are on FL turf.  [FL] is Front Line. Don't come to our turf wearing your colors, patches, or tags. Respect this. It could turn out bad for you otherwise.

Clan rhetoric?! What is next!!

I happen to know the truth -- that "FL" actually stands for 'Flatulent Lethargy'!

Who needs to be afraid of that?!

Oh yeah! Anyone not wearing a gas mask! Hehehehe!

This is really good weed. I can hear a Squirrel making tiny chirping squealing noises  Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Squirrel
Ooh! Well see you on the battle field.
I'm pretty sure you can't claim a site. However, I tried that site the other day and it was horrible, so I doubt you have many worries of it becoming flooded with other players Big Grin
[Image: Insanity_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes !ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Wait.... what is agma.io na?

I will always, and I mean always, red and black!!!

BAWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA! Wink

(08-19-2017, 11:45 AM)!ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ Wrote: I'm pretty sure you can't claim a site.  However, I tried that site the other day and it was horrible, so I doubt you have many worries of it becoming flooded with other players Big Grin

LOL I know I can't own the site or game . That was a joke meant to  get the other clans fired up and fight back .  Wink But instead they did what I asked and stopped showing clan tags.  A total back fire Big Grin.  Or maybe it's summer. Things will pick up in the fall right @Squirrel ?

Agma domination. agma.io  Up till now The Chinese clans (teams) dominate Agma when they play. Let's challenge them for real? ????
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-19-2017, 12:56 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:  LOL I know I can't own the site or game . That was a joke meant to  get the other clans fired up and fight back .  Wink But instead they did what I asked and stopped showing clan tags.  A total back fire Big Grin.  Or maybe it's summer. Things will pick up in the fall right @Squirrel ?

Agma domination.   agma.io  Up till now The Chinese clans (teams) dominate Agma when they play. Let's challenge them for real? ????

It should pick up again, yeah... At work it's quite dead. I'm enjoying it... heh.

Here, it's not as nice, but everyone's entitled to their vacation!

And yeah, I slag a teamer any chance that I get...
Fight the Good Fight
Bring it on old guy, you guys got the agarioforums.io server, every other server is SL turf Wink HazRSavage
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 4 users Like Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • JellyBelly, Saint, Sugar, ™ Chronic
(08-25-2017, 09:15 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: Bring it on old guy, you guys got the agarioforums.io server, every other server is SL turf Wink HazRSavage

Seems like X-server and Crazy are also on our list Wink
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(08-25-2017, 09:15 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: Bring it on old guy, you guys got the agarioforums.io server, every other server is SL turf Wink HazRSavage

lmao ... hey not fair. We are getting verbly mobbed , and bitched out of Agma by soloists. We might just have to come and put the squeeze on SL Big Grin
Seriously, this ladyb.ug would love to see, and would love to help, more clans develop, grow and have some good fun without life, and ego, interfering.

This game should be a safe place to escape the mean world. We all have our real life hang ups and set backs.

Let's lift each other up and make this community and upstanding place.

Btw.... FL RULES!!!

[-] The following 3 users Like Meerkat's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(08-26-2017, 03:08 AM)Kimber.ly Wrote: Seriously, this ladyb.ug would love to see, and would love to help, more clans develop, grow and have some good fun without life, and ego, interfering.

This game should be a safe place to escape the mean world. We all have our real life hang ups and set backs.

Let's lift each other up and make this community and upstanding place.

Btw.... FL RULES!!!

I applaud your letter! But I think I'm in some clan other than FL.

I currently play under the label: αчσn»

But I doubt anyone would recognize that, or know anyone in it... and really, they don't "play" anywhere, they just talk.
Fight the Good Fight
(08-25-2017, 10:00 PM)Agrendallan Wrote:

Seems like X-server and Crazy are also on our list Wink

theres no way you guys got crazy or x-testserver Wink
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan