Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Looking for a mate to help me code the next agar.io extension
(09-03-2018, 09:41 PM)WORMWOOD Wrote: Its been a while since this post was open but give me a shout. I am interested!

It's been more than 2 years now, since that was posted.

So likely, you won't hear back.

But also, hear me out on something that you should consider:

Scripts and extensions tend to ruin games.

They usually either automate parts of the playing of it, or improve a player's chances of doing well. Both represent unfair advantages.

And while I applaud your wanting to write code, and learn... (You are likely young, and that's what I was doing when I was young... coding!) ...there are better ways to do it. And really, the only thing you could do that's worse, in my books, is author malware or a virus.

I myself made a very simple game, by myself... and I took another game, and significantly improved it. Both were in collaboration with those who provide on-line games, rather than flying in their faces.

And sure, it might be hard to get to know someone doing an on-line game... but the programmers are a pretty tight-knit group, and if you start by doing your own thing, and look for indie games that are being worked on (they often look for people willing to volunteer some of their time), I think that could be your foot-in-the-door to entering that circle yourself.

I hope that you'll further your goals in writing code, and that you'll find a way to do that, and better the gaming world as a whole, rather than what might be seen by some as inflicting a wound on it.

(That said, there are some extensions that game developers might not mind so much. If you're insistent on pursuing that angle, I would approach the developer first, and make sure they're on-board with it. You can just as easily sully your name with the community, such that no-one will want to work with you, or for you.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • JruGo
LMAO the way that guy got banned.
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JruGo's post:
  • photocattuongak
Im surprised ive never seen that post O.o
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
(02-01-2017, 05:34 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 06:57 PM)Tinsten Wrote: Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a mate who's got reasonable knowledge in web development; html, javascript, jquery and css.
If you know these languages and you want to make an extension just comment and I'll contact you.
I've already started creating the extension.
I'm not really sure how to prove my skill-level, but I can tell you that I've made 5 scripts, and all of them is working fine:
- Skin changer
- Extension
- Extension
- Agarlist.com Extension
- Macro feed and Macro split
Hopefully there will be people interested!

lol

LMAOOooOOO your signature LOL
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
I'm looking for a mate who's got reasonable knowledge in web development; html, javascript, jquery and css.
If you know these languages and you want to make an extension just comment and I'll contact you.
I'm not really sure how to prove my skill-level, but I can tell you that I've made 5 scripts, and all of them is working fine:
- Skin changer
- Extension
- Extension
- Agarlist.com Extension

lol

Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
I cant seeeeee ;-;
(11-23-2018, 09:42 AM)JruGo Wrote:
- Skin changer
- Extension
- Extension
- Agarlist.com Extension

lol

no u

(01-31-2017, 08:05 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 06:21 PM)jimboy3100 Wrote: read my code:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11329

Smile

why the fuc does thiis thread not exist? i want to read it

looooool
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(11-24-2018, 08:47 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote:
- Skin changer
- Extension
- Extension
- Agarlist.com Extension

lol

no u

Smile

looooool

loooooool
(11-30-2018, 12:53 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote:
- Skin changer
- Extension
- Extension
- Agarlist.com Extension

lol

no u

Smile

looooool

loooooool

look at his signature lmaooo
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
I havent seen it till now lmfao
You are gonna make me wanna read it ngl
I wonder if Apix has read the rep I gave him hMmMm
What was it?
Btw you do kno that yo talkin to yoself right?
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
I sWeAr im NoT
(09-04-2018, 02:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 09:41 PM)WORMWOOD Wrote: Its been a while since this post was open but give me a shout. I am interested!

It's been more than 2 years now, since that was posted.

So likely, you won't hear back.

But also, hear me out on something that you should consider:

Scripts and extensions tend to ruin games.

They usually either automate parts of the playing of it, or improve a player's chances of doing well. Both represent unfair advantages.

And while I applaud your wanting to write code, and learn... (You are likely young, and that's what I was doing when I was young... coding!) ...there are better ways to do it. And really, the only thing you could do that's worse, in my books, is author malware or a virus.

I myself made a very simple game, by myself... and I took another game, and significantly improved it. Both were in collaboration with those who provide on-line games, rather than flying in their faces.

And sure, it might be hard to get to know someone doing an on-line game... but the programmers are a pretty tight-knit group, and if you start by doing your own thing, and look for indie games that are being worked on (they often look for people willing to volunteer some of their time), I think that could be your foot-in-the-door to entering that circle yourself. tg macro

I hope that you'll further your goals in writing code, and that you'll find a way to do that, and better the gaming world as a whole, rather than what might be seen by some as inflicting a wound on it.

(That said, there are some extensions that game developers might not mind so much. If you're insistent on pursuing that angle, I would approach the developer first, and make sure they're on-board with it. You can just as easily sully your name with the community, such that no-one will want to work with you, or for you.)

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,][color=var(--text-primary)][color=var(--tw-prose-body)]Absolutely, embracing the journey of learning and improvement is crucial. It's important to remember that growth often occurs over a longer period. Your advice about finding resources like Exercism and exploring visual aids for understanding complex concepts is spot-on. These approaches not only enhance skills but also make the process enjoyable. Keep exploring, and remember, persistence is key![/color]

[/color]
[/font]

- Skin changer
- Extension
- Extension
- Agarlist.com Extension

lol

no u

https://tgmacro.app/

Smile

looooool

thats ok